Teenage love or rope

Deleted member 1464

Deleted member 1464

???

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, Gunna, Halotestin and 6 others
oh shit 17... fuck man i cant imagine that other 17yo have sax. ITs hard to understand

• +1
Reactions: william, 54UD4D3 and Deleted member 1464
I've seen this meme a million times already, Goblin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Kingkellz, Ritalincel and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, thickdickdaddy27, Justttt and 2 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic, SayNoToRotting, 54UD4D3 and 2 others

• Love it
Reactions: 54UD4D3
It’s over

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 1464
Teenage love is cope, I had relationships throughout my teens and they aren't that fun or romantic as you think they are. Would even say that they are the most superficial as it is all about looks and status (highschool especially)

• +1
Reactions: Bechadish
Can’t cope anymore

most teenage relationships don't last past high school, JFL at your delusion

• +1
Reactions: Halotestin and Bechadish
Teenage love is cope, I had relationships throughout my teens and they aren't that fun or romantic as you think they are. Would even say that they are the most superficial as it is all about looks and status (highschool especially)
c o p e

You didn't enjoy it because ur boring or live in a shit area

I am in the ideal setting for a teenage love story

• Woah
Reactions: Ritalincell
this makes me cry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
At 13 foids hated me with all their guts. At 15 foids talked behind my back and acted as if I was invisible. At 16 I got rejected by a fat foid that I mog. At 17 foids treated me as if I was mentally deficient and again, treated me like I’m invisible.

my only hope is to scrape together something before 20

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 1464
I mean, the only part that i find cute and cool and that i didn't have is the "she said i love you" in a cute way, in the first part of the pic.
The rest is about dirty sex, i hate sex, i guess it's what it is when you have no much sexual desire.

c o p e

You didn't enjoy it because ur boring or live in a shit area

I am in the ideal setting for a teenage love story
You are deluding yourself, its all fun and games and you feel like you are in a movie until a couple of months into the relationship.

Then problems will arise and eventually, you wouldn't like each other as before, you are in a relationship with a person you used to have a flame for. Now the only thing she does is give you headaches from time to time. Eventually you will break up with her and realise this was all a waste of time.

This is how 99.99% of the teen relationships go, what makes you think you are so special?

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Ritalincel
You are deluding yourself, its all fun and games and you feel like you are in a movie until a couple of months into the relationship.

Then problems will arise and eventually, you wouldn't like each other as before, you are in a relationship with a person you used to have a flame for. Now the only thing she does is give you headaches from time to time. Eventually you will break up with her and realise this was all a waste of time.

This is how 99.99% of the teen relationships go, what makes you think you are so special?
sounds better than only being able to date women with minimum of 20 n counts in your 20s

• +1
Literally who cares, teenage love has to be the purest cringe in existence. Just give me a loyal gf of my age already so i can breed her.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 1464
most teenage relationships don't last past high school, JFL at your delusion
COPE

No shit cunt, its like practice, social development.

COPE

They are special because of the experiences they give you

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: karbo and Aesthetic
ZwZoS03auRjd

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 1464
sounds better than only being able to date women with minimum of 20 n counts in your 20s
It is for sure but it shouldn't be seen as your gateway to true ¨love¨ (which doesnt exist imo).

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and chadpreetcel123
It is for sure but it shouldn't be seen as your gateway to true ¨love¨ (which doesnt exist imo).
Ldaring is so much better right?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Aesthetic
Ldaring is so much better right?
reread what i said, it is better then a relationship as an adult but it isnt all that it is made out to be.

WHat if i am 23 yo, she 19 and we both have mental age of 15?

• +1
yeah but its depressing thinking you wont be able to get a cute, loyal (not even virgin just a woman whose pairbonding abilities havent been btfo) mentally stable gf because of hookup culture and sexual liberation and stupid shit like that. in my teens rn and i had a few love stories that sound like shit out of an anime, if they went into relationships id be way happier than i could imagine but im stupid and unlucky... comparing that to being forced to online date some whores when i reach my 20s is enough to get me depressed

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
At 13 foids hated me with all their guts. At 15 foids talked behind my back and acted as if I was invisible. 17 foids treated me as if I was mentally deficient and again, treated me like I’m invisible.

Can relate, it's over.