Honestly Ascending In Your Mid 20s Is Kinda Pathetic and Too Little Too Late

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Imagine waiting until you are 25 to kiss a girl. Something 11 year olds are doing.

Imagine counting every calorie you eat, every gram of protein you eat, just to get laid for the first time at 25. Meanwhile 16 year olds just eat oreos and drink Capri Sun at lunch and get pussy no problem. They have more self esteem and feel more alpha than you will ever feel. Because you will know you are genetic shit under the silicone implants, less sexually experienced than high schoolers, etc.

Shit is so demotivating. Plus even if you ascend, you have to hide the fact that you have implants in your face. If you have a gf for 3 years and then you get an infection and need your Eppley implant removed, it's fucking over. Your gf will view you as an inferior male who duped her.

Therefore ascension is only really worth it if you just want to slay. Log on Tinder, fuck a bitch a time or two, and move on. But if you actually desire a relationship it's basically over unless you get non implant surgeries like bimax.

I wish I was aborted, thrown off a cliff as an infant, etc. Life is a fight against other men, and was basically given a knife in a gunfight. I couldn't do shit with this face, body, and voice.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Danish_Retard, Gaia262 and 20 others
Your sig is suifuel

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Your sig is suifuel
giphy.gif

Wish I had this life

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Deleted member 1464

• +1
Reactions: Kade and BigBiceps
I don't think so. This is the norm these days. It was normal for people to marry and have kids at 18 and now people marry in their 30s and that's the norm.

There will always be Chads and they will always get girls, but those guys are very rare. Young men nowadays are being domesticated by the internet and video games. There's no reason for them to have higher goals in life because internet and vidyas take care of most of your needs. Even Chads will get domesticated and fall out of this world. Just look at what's going on in Japan.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 616, Ghostcel and 2 others
It's over

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
What choice do I have?
I know I'll always be fucked up, but I have to taste at least a glimpse of what I missed, if I give up now I'll regret it in 5 years

Yeah, it's pathetic, but it's the only way

• +1
Reactions: Saoirsecel, Danish_Retard, Kade and 6 others
I don't think so. This is the norm these days. It was normal for people to marry and have kids at 18 and now people marry in their 30s and that's the norm.

There will always be Chads and they will always get girls, but those guys are very rare. Young men nowadays are being domesticated by the internet and video games. There's no reason for them to have higher goals in life because internet and vidyas take care of most of your needs. Even Chads will get domesticated and fall out of this world. Just look at what's going on in Japan.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Saoirsecel, Deleted member 1106, PenileFacialSurgery and 1 other person
There's a point where the rewards just won't live up to all the effort we're putting in just to get a gf. It will be a letdown because we've done all this to be considered "worthy" when most people get this normally without even doing anything.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, RAITEIII and SHARK
it's basically over unless you get non implant surgeries like bimax
Indeed son, I’m getting bimax, nothing better on earth.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal, Danish_Retard and SHARK
I lost my V at 21...

It was far far too late and it's ruined my life... Always got that "catch up" mentality

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Matheus, Danish_Retard, yundanfengqing and 10 others
There's a point where the rewards just won't live up to all the effort we're putting in just to get a gf. It will be a letdown because we've done all this to be considered "worthy" when most people get this normally without even doing anything.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Catawampus
It's over
Thought you roped?

What choice do I have?
I know I'll always be fucked up, but I have to taste at least a glimpse of what I missed, if I give up now I'll regret it in 5 years

Yeah, it's pathetic, but it's the only way
Yea ik it's just a venting thought I have often. If you're not roping today, improve yourself. If you plan on being alive in 2 years, you might as well set yourself up to be more attractive then. Otherwise you just regret not improving yourself.

I lost my V at 21...

It was far far too late and it's ruined my life... Always got that "catch up" mentality
Did you ever make a non-ironic post?

I don’t even care about getting a girlfriend anymore, I know it’s pointless. I just want to not look deformed so I don’t get stared at when I go outside. :feelswhy:

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
OH BOO HOO MUH TEENAGE LOVE FROM SOME RETARDED TEENAGE ROMCOM DRAMA MOVIE FUCK THAT SHIT

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Foxhole, Adiemus, Stingray and 13 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and 54UD4D3
That's why I'm tryna finish all my looksmaxes next year when I'm 21-22. Getlooksordietrying ascended when he turned 30

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 616 and Norwooder
I’m 19 and have not ascended.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
yet somehow he always is
funny how that works

There are some legit autistic Chads on youtube that have girlfriends.

You're completely fucking retarded if you think an 8/10 needs "game" to get laid. It's as easy as opening up Tinder and asking her to fuck. Obviously you have to be very good looking but if you honestly are going to say that game/NT is equal to looks on a blackpill site then you are not blackpilled at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
What about if you have never tried or wanted to lose your V until you reached 25 yo? And you did it after the first try

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga
What about if you have never tried or wanted to lose your V until you reached 25 yo? And you did it after the first try
latent chad

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem

Attachments

• 1582087931890.png
    1582087931890.png
    17.3 KB · Views: 1
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and Deleted member 4209
Imagine waiting until you are 25 to kiss a girl. Something 11 year olds are doing.

Imagine counting every calorie you eat, every gram of protein you eat, just to get laid for the first time at 25. Meanwhile 16 year olds just eat oreos and drink Capri Sun at lunch and get pussy no problem. They have more self esteem and feel more alpha than you will ever feel. Because you will know you are genetic shit under the silicone implants, less sexually experienced than high schoolers, etc.

Shit is so demotivating. Plus even if you ascend, you have to hide the fact that you have implants in your face. If you have a gf for 3 years and then you get an infection and need your Eppley implant removed, it's fucking over. Your gf will view you as an inferior male who duped her.

Therefore ascension is only really worth it if you just want to slay. Log on Tinder, fuck a bitch a time or two, and move on. But if you actually desire a relationship it's basically over unless you get non implant surgeries like bimax.

I wish I was aborted, thrown off a cliff as an infant, etc. Life is a fight against other men, and was basically given a knife in a gunfight. I couldn't do shit with this face, body, and voice.
You’re one of the biggest parasites on this forum. Everything you post is a projection of your own failures. Kill your self - I mean that sincerely

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, Norwooder, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
I really don't see what you're still doing here. Your fate was sealed the moment you were born. The gods are asking you to end your life.

I want to slay the hottest hoes in the club.

Cope. 25-40 are prime slaying years

You’re one of the biggest parasites on this forum. Everything you post is a projection of your own failures. Kill your self - I mean that sincerely

I thought that was what venting was?

4a3.jpg

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
It is what it is

There are some legit autistic Chads on youtube that have girlfriends.

You're completely fucking retarded if you think an 8/10 needs "game" to get laid. It's as easy as opening up Tinder and asking her to fuck. Obviously you have to be very good looking but if you honestly are going to say that game/NT is equal to looks on a blackpill site then you are not blackpilled at all.
Bro who was talking about game?
>legit autistic
press X to doubt

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Shut the fuck up you low T cunt

This is 100% suifuel and 100% my life.. fuckk