Teenage love

itsoverforme333

itsoverforme333

Gold
Joined
Dec 11, 2025
Posts
840
Reputation
620
If your still a teenager please try to get a partner it is the best feeling ever. Kisses hugs holding hands it heals you. I know for most peaople on this forum it’s hard to get a romantic partner. But you can do it , Teenage love is one of the best feelings and experiences there is.
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: arkzy7, simematic, 0ogrpostcel and 3 others
If your still a teenager please try to get a partner it is the best feeling ever. Kisses hugs holding hands it heals you. I know for most peaople on this forum it’s hard to get a romantic partner. But you can do it , Teenage love is one of the best feelings and experiences there is.
I got love bombed bro:Cryge:
 
  • +1
  • Nerd
Reactions: shedontluv-U and itsoverforme333
Fuck you im doing the tesla/newton/kant method
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mooks Laxx and itsoverforme333
yes bro the foid immediately switched up on me afterwards, and suddenly the school thinks im a fag
Oh sorry to hear that , You will find somone who truly loves you
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mooks Laxx
Maybe if im htn+
You don’t have to be htn , I’m lmtn hltn I would say. And my baby Loves me truly ( I hope ) But it’s a miracle tbh because Iam socially akward and stuff it’s prob mostly cuz we’re similar
 
  • +1
Reactions: couragecel and Mooks Laxx
I can do it rn but im not attracted to her so nah
 
  • +1
Reactions: itsoverforme333
If your still a teenager please try to get a partner it is the best feeling ever. Kisses hugs holding hands it heals you. I know for most peaople on this forum it’s hard to get a romantic partner. But you can do it , Teenage love is one of the best feelings and experiences there is.
Just because you’re not a teenager it doesn’t mean you can’t experience teenage love. Nothings stopping you from dating that 18 year old (aside from looks).
 
  • +1
Reactions: itsoverforme333
doesnt exist
its just depression and lust
 
  • +1
Reactions: shedontluv-U
If your still a teenager please try to get a partner it is the best feeling ever. Kisses hugs holding hands it heals you. I know for most peaople on this forum it’s hard to get a romantic partner. But you can do it , Teenage love is one of the best feelings and experiences there is.
im 23 khhv :hnghn:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: couragecel
If your still a teenager please try to get a partner it is the best feeling ever. Kisses hugs holding hands it heals you. I know for most peaople on this forum it’s hard to get a romantic partner. But you can do it , Teenage love is one of the best feelings and experiences there is.
ask 100 girls for relationship one will agre for sure
 
If you’re still a teenager please try to get a partner it is the best feeling ever. Kisses hugs holding hands it heals you. I know for most peaople on this forum it’s hard to get a romantic partner. But you can do it , Teenage love is one of the best feelings and experiences there is.
But then Il lose my khhv truecel ER diddy foid status
 
If your still a teenager please try to get a partner it is the best feeling ever. Kisses hugs holding hands it heals you. I know for most peaople on this forum it’s hard to get a romantic partner. But you can do it , Teenage love is one of the best feelings and experiences there is.
bro chill man on God i think u ruined my week. i was supposed to not think about thisnshit
 

Similar threads

workingouthurts7
Replies
12
Views
44
workingouthurts7
workingouthurts7
SPAM
Replies
11
Views
60
Kore_
K
Eli-xvyl
Replies
11
Views
67
sørenyuko
sørenyuko
roymustang
Blackpill teenage pill
Replies
12
Views
100
roymustang
roymustang
Sovvton
Replies
20
Views
47
Sovvton
Sovvton

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top