Teenage Moneymaxxing: Advice, Tips and Tricks

RedKeyboard

RedKeyboard

Silver
Title, for discussion and ideas regarding on effective ways to make money in your adolescence, preferably in a means that deviates from traditional employment.
E.G: Good side-hustle ideas, extravagant dreams etc

I'll start: Re-selling hype clothing and accessories:

Supreme-x-Louis-Vuitton-Box-Logo-Hooded-Sweatshirt-Red.png

mowing lawns?

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
resell game can get you hella young guts

Ask money for lunch etc from parents and just pocket it

Sell drugs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Good ideas guys, I appreciate the responses to the thread.

Some of them aren't really needed in my area though, or things that I haven't already done. But I will take them into consideration. Also if you enjoyed the thread, please upvote.

Good ideas guys, I appreciate the responses to the thread.

Some of them aren't really needed in my area though, or things that I haven't already done. But I will take them into consideration. Also if you enjoyed the thread, please upvote.
thanks for appreciating us bro, means alot

• JFL
washing cars

Mowing lawns

Too many illegal migrants in my area, and not enough demand for it. Reminds me when I went to go shovel snow and the guy at the door merely pointed to the other side of the block, where some foreign guy was working on the lawn.

• +1
Too many illegal migrants in my area, and not enough demand for it. Reminds me when I went to go shovel snow and the guy at the door merely pointed to the other side of the block, where some foreign guy was working on the lawn.
just flood your country with low skill labor bro

Working part time on weekends isnt even that bad tbh. I did for 2 years 16-18. Was making $200 over sat-sun. I still had plenty of time to rot

I know exactly what you mean. Illegal cockroaches work for pennies.
Tough to find odd jobs like these

have u tried sucking dick?

Screw this, I should just Amazon-card max from people online.

Tips on how to convert the Amazon cards to real cash?

Just play relevant MMORPGs and sell accounts, in-game currency etc. You can just buy a bot and you won't even have to play the game.