Teenager cut ties with divorced mother after she starts relationship with 17 year younger negro

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and ReadBooksEveryday
https:

ipiccy_image-2023-03-04T223507.905-1200x675.jpg

In Italian TV there is a show that concerns family issues: the television show gathers members of families who have not seen each other for years. The people partecipating tell their story and meet the family member in front of the cameras, trying to reconnect to each other.

In this episode of the show, a woman named Roberta sees her 17 year old son Alessio, whom she has not seen for three years.
The mother wants to rekindle the relationship with his son: the boy does not want to see his diverced mother again after the mother started a relationship with David, a man from subsaharian Africa who is 17 year old younger than the mother.
Roberta also got pregnant by his black boyfriend.

so the episode starts and mother, boyfriend of the mother nd the boy meet in front of cameras
Roberta says:

Then at this point of the episode the son Alessio responds, he claims that the colour ofhis mom's boyfriend has a secoundary importance and a greater problem is the sahme of his mother dating a 17 year younger man:
then Alessio the boy says:

The TV presenter tries to talk some sense into the boy:

But there is no way for the boy: "I am not interested".
"I think you are going to throw out the letter", says the tv presenter. The boy nods yes.
The mother Roberta is in tears and begs her son not to throw away the letter with the message.
But the son remains firm in his decision and says:
"my mother is good at playing the victim. I should look at her crying? I don't care about he, I don't even want to see her"

source
Based bbc get that greencard

• +1
Reactions: klip11

Users who are viewing this thread

Back