TEENAGER HELP W MINOXIDIL

D

Deleted member 19152

Gold
Please fuckers I want to use minoxidil but I want to know risk/rewards

I want to grow mogger beard

Ok, so I will be 17 in 1month, how can i use minoxidil to grow beard, btw my father has mogger beard

D1490804 3318 4108 86E6 891DB740D45C

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15569, ALP, Growth Plate and 5 others
sorry for greycell autism

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars
Its way too early. Wait for at least 18-19.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Chinlet Ascension
LOL at trying to attract zoomer alt rad fem 2022 girls that use their period blood as lipstick and are on a 3 gram stack of estrogen by being masculine. Women in 2022 no longer ovulate. One day this gynocentric dog shit society woke up and decided to allow women to monopolize compelte authority over mating and children while holding 0 material accountability.

The incel doctors keep coming up with ways for women to fuck Chad with no consequences, and the insurance company Shekelsteins revel by selling these women the pills, and the general male populace is stuck in the middle trying to juggle what few options they have. Do I crack my skull in half or go to university for a couple hundred weeks to get a woman with fat pad ptosis and 3 half rotten eggs that can't even pair bond anymore?

Get lean, get medium length curtains, wear baggy clothes and start saying words like "brah, onggg, fr fr, goofy ahhh, mfff, yeah we out here pushin p", etc, and you will probably get a girlfriend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: flxsh, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 15827 and 9 others
Get lean, get medium length curtains, wear baggy clothes and start saying words like "brah, onggg, fr fr, goofy ahhh, mfff, yeah we out here pushin p", etc, and you will probably get a girlfriend

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 18244
LOL at trying to attract zoomer alt rad fem 2022 girls that use their period blood as lipstick and are on a 3 gram stack of estrogen by being masculine. Women in 2022 no longer ovulate. One day this gynocentric dog shit society woke up and decided to allow women to monopolize compelte authority over mating and children while holding 0 material accountability.

The incel doctors keep coming up with ways for women to fuck Chad with no consequences, and the insurance company Shekelsteins revel by selling these women the pills, and the general male populace is stuck in the middle trying to juggle what few options they have. Do I crack my skull in half or go to university for a couple hundred weeks to get a woman with fat pad ptosis and 3 half rotten eggs that can't even pair bond anymore?

Brutal bro

Feel bad for u OP, I had mogger beard when I was 14-15 years.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
JBs prefer clean shaven jawline. I would avoid it if I were you

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill
JBs prefer clean shaven jawline. I would avoid it if I were you
Fuck JBs.
Fuck roasties
Fuck all women.
I don't get it why soymers:soy: here put up this JB Worship.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Umbra and Deprived
No harm in waiting a few years. There's no problem looking youthful at your age.

If you want to do the minoxidil route, you should do more skincare to take care of your collagen and stay hydrated. Collagen supplements, moisturizer, sunscreen, skin type appropriate moisturizer, stuff like that. Retinol is good, but it will make your skin more vulnerable to the sun at the same time. I've been using a caffeine eye cream to take care of the dark circles that get worse when you're on minoxidil, and that seems to help as well. Make sure to wash your face off with a moisturizer before you go to bed so you don't get greasy shit on your pillow that causes you to grow hair in strange places.

Minoxidil isn't good for your skin, but if you start taking better care of your skin at the same time, you could end up looking better.

idk if minox is good for skin. Avoid aging. Look into if minox can fuck up your skin. That would be horrible for you

you should only use minox for eyebrows and eyelashes as a teen, maybe just minox for brows and lattise instead for eyelashes if it's better

i'm also younger than you slightly so i'm not an oldcel that doesn't know shit about jb appeal

obv stay clean shaven as a teen. should only have stubble at most

I started when I was 16 and now I have a full thick beard I regularly get completed for, I’m 18 now

When you use it, it drys your skin and makes it white and if you sweat it turns really white and very noticeable but this is easily countered with lotion 4 hours after you initially applied it

Minox has far more positive than negatives and no in my experience it doesn’t age skin mind you I’ve been using for 2 years

Some parts take longer to grow than others for example the underlip which I’m still growing now every thing else will fill in relatively quickly 5-7 months. Hope that was helpful

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
No harm in waiting a few years. There's no problem looking youthful at your age.

If you want to do the minoxidil route, you should do more skincare to take care of your collagen and stay hydrated. Collagen supplements, moisturizer, sunscreen, skin type appropriate moisturizer, stuff like that. Retinol is good, but it will make your skin more vulnerable to the sun at the same time. I've been using a caffeine eye cream to take care of the dark circles that get worse when you're on minoxidil, and that seems to help as well. Make sure to wash your face off with a moisturizer before you go to bed so you don't get greasy shit on your pillow that causes you to grow hair in strange places.

Minoxidil isn't good for your skin, but if you start taking better care of your skin at the same time, you could end up looking better.
Thanks for wisdom brother

I started when I was 16 and now I have a full thick beard I regularly get completed for, I’m 18 now

When you use it, it drys your skin and makes it white and if you sweat it turns really white and very noticeable but this is easily countered with lotion 4 hours after you initially applied it

Minox has far more positive than negatives and no in my experience it doesn’t age skin mind you I’ve been using for 2 years

Some parts take longer to grow than others for example the underlip which I’m still growing now every thing else will fill in relatively quickly 5-7 months. Hope that was helpful
could you elaborate your routine thanks brah

Please fuckers I want to use minoxidil but I want to know risk/rewards

I want to grow mogger beard

Ok, so I will be 17 in 1month, how can i use minoxidil to grow beard, btw my father has mogger beard

View attachment 1678817
no beard for your height

could you elaborate your routine thanks brah
Woke up took a shower then applied minox foam version the I let it dry and went about my day then at night I take another shower apply it and wait for it to dry