Teenagers are so low t now it's insane

Literally all of them look gay

When I was their age no one looked like that and had a voice that high

Every single year they get lower and lower t

Soon everyone will become completely 100% infertile or gay. There's no way the T levels can just continue dropping by 1% every single year before something significantly bad happens
Low T and recessed, literally every guy. Meanwhile teen foids are forward grown and high E looking.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 21620
But this forum said all zoomers are 6’2 and 5psl on average @LooksOverAll

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22611, Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 21620
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 5189
Low testosterone is good because it slows down male pattern balding and because it slows down plate fusion between bones which allows you to grow taller for a little longer. Dead srs, I rather be a 6'3+ 30 year old with a head full of hair than a 5'8 bald man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14774, Deleted member 21620 and AscensionMan98
Low testosterone is good because it slows down male pattern balding and because it slows down plate fusion between bones which allows you to grow taller for a little longer. Dead srs, I rather be a 6'3+ 30 year old with a head full of hair than a 5'8 bald man.
True, but their are limits. If you look 12 at age 20 you'll be ridiculed by foids. Once you look 20-25 then you want to freeze the clocks and do your best to maintain that look.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 21620
Ever since Aromasin my balls grew and my voice lowered

@FailedNormieManlet @Chadethnic101. Do u ever encounter these home counties type, Inbetweeners reject goobers??

I don't find them where I am, it's generally posh kids, stemcel parent kids, or if I go to the city roadmen, chavs or thugs

when you defeat the evil nazis who wanted to form a new european aryan super race of gigachads ubermensch

• +1
Reactions: blacksswordsman
@FailedNormieManlet @Chadethnic101. Do u ever encounter these home counties type, Inbetweeners reject goobers??

I don't find them where I am, it's generally posh kids, stemcel parent kids, or if I go to the city roadmen, chavs or thugs
Bhai I know the exact location this video was set in hahahaha

And m too old to come across these types in day to day these are school kids, @FailedNormieManlet will see these types a lot haha

Meanwhile, brazilian kids be like:

Soldados crianas 1024x576

Brits are all little bitches in comparison to high T favela kids :chad:

Bhai I know the exact location this video was set in hahahaha

And m too old to come across these types in day to day these are school kids, @FailedNormieManlet will see these types a lot haha
damn, must be suifuel to be surrounded by this shit

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101
@FailedNormieManlet @Xangsane is this what the average uk teen looks like

I take 12.5 mg daily.
Is that because your not natty and need it for pct or just your natty and take it for its benefits?
Surely there's side effects if you are natty?

Is that because your not natty and need it for pct or just your natty and take it for its benefits?
Surely there's side effects if you are natty?
I take it for heightmaxxing, but a huge benefit is that it doubles your free T levels.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
its the jews

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 5189
In rough schools in years gone by soft kids like that would get brutalized every day by the other kids.

im almost 17 look like a 12 year old with 6.1 inch wrists yet im 6'2 with a big dick deep voice and a decent frame its weird

• +1
Reactions: Slob
I take it for heightmaxxing, but a huge benefit is that it doubles your free T levels.
Surely there's side effects?? Like gyno maybe?

Otherwise I'm defo gonna yet on it jfl

Semi serious. I have accent failo
My accent is pretty bad also not at all charming. I'm shadowingmaxxing to get rid of it but it's almost impossible to do.

• +1
Reactions: Nebula
But they get pussy usually tho, meanwhile muh 25+ injectors/roidmaxxers often descend hard & cope with used up hookers or single moms.