Teenagers piss me off: opinion from an oldcel

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
If you’re a teenager on here, WTF is even the point?!

Go slay while you can, it’s mega fucking easy. Don’t end up like me and rot…it sucks!

GET THE FUCK OUT! Fakecel teenagers, you have your whole life ahead of you, I don’t. You PISS. ME. OFF!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 1966Ford, Autismcel, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 3 others
@nathan @northern mogger @murdah @Eternal_ @atlantean @maxilofailo @BrahminBoss @n9wiff @HTN_Mentalcel @MoggerGaston

• +1
Reactions: nathan
MakingItHappen wrote this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, nathan, Diarrhoea and 4 others
You can do it too unless you want to fuck an 18 yo

@nathan @northern mogger @murdah @Eternal_ @atlantean @maxilofailo @BrahminBoss @n9wiff @HTN_Mentalcel @MoggerGaston
im 22 nigga im an oldcel

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nathan, bloomercel and cromagnon
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova, nathan, bloomercel and 3 others

Go slay while you can, it’s mega fucking easy. Don’t end up like me and rot…it sucks!

GET THE FUCK OUT! Fakecel teenagers, you have your whole life ahead of you, I don’t. You PISS. ME. OFF!
“go slay” good advice why didn’t i think of this jfl

“go slay” good advice why didn’t i think of this jfl
FILTHY GOD DAMN TEENAGER NIGGER JUST GO SLAY ITS THAT EASY FUCK YOU.

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and guilty
FILTHY GOD DAMN TEENAGER NIGGER JUST GO SLAY ITS THAT EASY FUCK YOU.
IM ONLY 46, WHY DONT 18 YEAR OLD WOMEN WANT ME. LIFE IS UNFAIR -oldcel

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon

DNRD getting mogged by tenagers is crazy

I post here and I'm 16. I'm not even interested in looksmaxxing because I know there's nothing I can do to improve my situation I just wanted somewhere to vent about being a truecel that doesn't have tyrannical moderators *cough cough*

Anyway I feel quite offended at your delusion that slaying at this age is easy. Try being a 5'5" low IQ awkward autist and then see how easy you find it

I post here and I'm 16. I'm not even interested in looksmaxxing because I know there's nothing I can do to improve my situation I just wanted somewhere to vent about being a truecel that doesn't have tyrannical moderators *cough cough*

Anyway I feel quite offended at your delusion that slaying at this age is easy. Try being a 5'5" low IQ awkward autist and then see how easy you find it
Im 15

Thanks unc