Teenagers please pay attention. You are living the most important years of your life.

C

Collagen or rope

Kraken
14-18.

These are the years of your high school career.

These years will determine which university you will go to.

In turn, the university that you go to will determine the rest of your life.

Will you study economics at Harvard and become CEO of MBB?

Read PPE at Oxford and enter politics?

Perhaps computer science at Stanford, and retire a multi-billionaire with half of Silicon Valley in your pocket!

Or will you attend Wright State University, never leave your shitty hometown, work as an auditor in Dave's Accountants for $40,000 per year with zero prospects of promotion or exit opportunities, until you die of a depression-induced heart attack at 50 with absolutely nothing to your name?

Simply put, there is nothing more important in life than attending an elite university. Elite university = the world is your oyster!

It is for this reason that high schoolers should dedicate 100% of their energy into studying. Remember:

Harvard
Yale
Princeton
Stanford
MIT
Oxford
Cambridge

Or kill yourself

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, to_stop_da_cope, Deleted member 17430 and 30 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Solidcoin, Deleted member 14905, YoungJohnnyDepp and 5 others
How's IIT Bombay? Some guy went to MIT from there to Pursue Physics Academia.

• +1
Reactions: ArhantYEager9, whiteissuperior, Deleted member 12146 and 1 other person
I did not study the tiniest bit in school and I still am on a good university just lol

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
I did not study the tiniest bit in school and I still am on a good university just lol
No, Uni of bath is not a good university.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 12146
chad fucks while you cope with princeton

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, thecel, AscendingHero and 10 others
chad fucks while you cope with princeton
I want to say chad will be working for me in the future, but he won't smell Wall Street with that shitty state university degree.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11581, Deleted member 14905, thecel and 10 others
prestigious, sublime, excellence

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13
Jfl at this. Teenagers don't listen to this bs. This how most parents who put too much importance into education make their kids into high inhib incels.

• +1
Reactions: Thesoloist22, Mastermind, SAR and 7 others
Teens should go and fuck a 20 something women
Many women love that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
U
14-18.

Perhaps computer science at Stanford, and retire a multi-billionaire with half of Silicon Valley in your pocket!

Or will you attend Wright State University, never leave your shitty hometown, work as an auditor in Dave's Accountants for $40,000 per year with zero prospects of promotion or exit opportunities, until you die of a depression-induced heart attack at 50 with absolutely nothing to your name?

Simply put, there is nothing more important in life than attending an elite university. Elite university = the world is your oyster!

It is for this reason that high schoolers should dedicate 100% of their energy into studying. Remember:

Harvard
Yale
Princeton
Stanford
MIT
Oxford
Cambridge

Or kill yourself
lmao ur on looksmax posting this, im pretty sure if u were going to be a ceo in the future u wouldnt be wasting ur time on this forum

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior, AscendingHero and Deleted member 17291
The fact that OP knows wright state is beyond hilarious to me

it’s just known as a bad place through and through

i knew someone who went to heriot watt and is now living in a £193000000000 mansion

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Its about, doing well enough, yes your school carries some weight. But as long you can do the job effectively, it all comes down to connections. 62 percent of jobs are done through connections. Companies just need to post the job because of laws. But in most cases most jobs are already filled.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
Nah, most american CEOs did not go to a fancy uni for undergrad. Only thing those top schools create are good employees. Just try to get into top grad school out of undergrad, grad school is like a requirement these days

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior, AscendingHero, Deleted member 17291 and 2 others
Nah, most american CEOs did not go to a fancy uni for undergrad. Only thing those top schools create are good employees. Just try to get into top grad school out of undergrad, grad school is like a requirement these days
yup most ceos , went to basic colleges, they moved up the ladder through connections. Folks keep thinking if they get a degree they magically won. :ROFLMAO::lul: No folks are networking, and making deals, and passing on information, and getting promotions etc. As they move up they make more money, and work less hours. This fake lie that ceos, managers and those folks work the hardest.

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior and Deleted member 17291
lol biggest cope. this is how u do it fr

U study good enough in HS to get a scholarship for state university, which is not that hard.

U cruise full ride 4 years, spend $0 and cash in ur Pell Grant at like 5k-10k a semester. That's alr free $10k - $20k a year from doing nothing.

then u study good enough in uni to get med school scholarship. this is hardest part, but doable.

then u cruise med school $0 a year, and become a psychatrist.

then u open telepractice, and prescribe adderall to uni students at $250 an appointment (that lasts 5-10 mins MAX, ur day will be filled out)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18372, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 15305 and 1 other person
This is 1000% pure bullshit advice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and AlexAP
Don't even go to college unless you legit know what you want to do with your life. Serious.

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior, Enfant terrible, AlexAP and 1 other person
How's IIT Bombay? Some guy went to MIT from there to Pursue Physics Academia.
Lol u already know the question it's not about the knowledge or the teaching you can get that on YouTube but
It's about the ecosystem the students and companies that might give you an opportunity

You need to be good with people. Get a lot of friends. Even if those friends don’t lead to connections it was still good practice. Remember to make your life interesting. Have hobbies. Go out. Have fun. Have sex. Do the maths. Do the sciences.

The world is waiting to be uncovered by your marvelous hands. Good luck out there.

yup most ceos , went to basic colleges, they moved up the ladder through connections. Folks keep thinking if they get a degree they magically won. :ROFLMAO::lul: No folks are networking, and making deals, and passing on information, and getting promotions etc. As they move up they make more money, and work less hours. This fake lie that ceos, managers and those folks work the hardest.
Exactly, also easier to network if you are good looking. There is a reason why the 6 ft CEO statistic exists. Looks truly determine everything in life

Exactly, also easier to network if you are good looking. There is a reason why the 6 ft CEO statistic exists. Looks truly determine everything in life
Thats why you hear stories of stem-major guys who even by data and studies are the least attractive folks, having trouble with finding work. Unless your in the top 10 percent of your field, they will pick a average skilled good looking guy, or a 6/10-7/10 above average guy for the job, they will use the excuse as the other guy gets well with others and is more personal. When the fact is its just the halo effect, and since your ugly or average folks arnt excited to socialize in work environment with you. Don't think they don't ask managers what does the team think of so and so person.

go to 6:12 of second video a women who is literall 9/10-10/10 look at the way she acts, can get any man she wants, and any job she wants.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Nah. Have fun in high school. Then go to an average state college and have fun there too. Get a degree sure, but spend your time developing your physique & social skills, fucking bitches, and making memories with your friends. No one who does that ever regrets it

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, AscendingHero, Kingkellz and 4 others
Where did you get your info from lol?

Many CEOs went to at least top 100 unis

It’s a good predictor of normal success, not like your average Ivy grad is gonna be a multi millionaire first year graduating though like OP thinks :lul::ogre:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and johncruz12345
Don't even go to college unless you legit know what you want to do with your life. Serious.
legit

it’s not for everyone, but if you do go you can’t go to some dogshit 500th ranked uni and study gender studies :lul::ogre:

too many people use it just to delay being an adult

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and CupOfCoffee
legit

it’s not for everyone, but if you do go you can’t go to some dogshit 500th ranked uni and study gender studies :lul::ogre:

too many people use it just to delay being an adult
ideal

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and turkproducer
Where did you get your info from lol?

Many CEOs went to at least top 100 unis

It’s a good predictor of normal success, not like your average Ivy grad is gonna be a multi millionaire first year graduating though like OP thinks :lul::ogre:
i said avg, uni going to ranked school in the top 100 is nothing crazy. if you said top 20 then i could understand. Brooklyn college was ranked 62th best college in the usa and i went there for a semester.

i said avg, uni going to ranked school in the top 100 is nothing crazy. if you said top 20 then i could understand. Brooklyn college was ranked 62th best college in the usa and i went there for a semester.
bro, i meant top 100 worldwide. not everything revolves around your america, there’s a huge difference between some of these sweaty schools in Asia/Europe compared to 95th in US:lul:

It may have been 62nd then but it’s 1600 world now:lul:

anyway the point is don’t go to uni if you’re not doing a technical/hard degree. and if you go make sure it’s not some shitshow retard uni.

otherwise just go do something else lmao

Last edited:
It depends what field you are studying, for something like computer science top 50 is more than good enough, and you won't be at a significant disadvantage for anything other than quant trading firms

bro, i meant top 100 worldwide. not everything revolves around your america, there’s a huge difference between some of these sweaty schools in Asia/Europe compared to 95th in US:lul:

It may have been 62nd then but it’s 1600 world now:lul:

anyway the point is don’t go to uni if you’re not doing a technical/hard degree. and if you go make sure it’s not some shitshow retard uni.

otherwise just go do something else lmao
oh np man. I went for electrical engineering tech, then transfer to a trade school for electrical, and finished that.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Have you ever told us where you went to school?

Have you ever told us where you went to school?
would rather not tbh, if i get doxxed i would almost certainly lose my enrollment

its a top ivy league (one beginning with the letter P), so I have a lot of the line

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Toth's thot and TeenAscender
would rather not tbh, if i get doxxed i would almost certainly lose my enrollment

its a top ivy league (one beginning with the letter P), so I have a lot of the line
@thecel is going to one that begins with the letter H. How does it feel to be educationmogged?

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and thecel
Meanwhile 50-IQ Chad…

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305
being 6 foot tall makes you taller then 85 percent of all men. As the avg hieght is 5.9 for a man. So since taller men are more naturally percived to be more mascaline and dominate, men respect taller men, who can do the job at a decently. Women also respect these men more, so in turn more men respect these men.

14-18.

Harvard
Yale
Princeton
Stanford
MIT
Oxford
Cambridge

Or kill yourself
I’m attending an average college and than after I graduate to to top 10 graduate school

I am too old

14-18.

Harvard
Yale
Princeton
Stanford
MIT
Oxford
Cambridge

Or kill yourself
kinda true but luck is a component to success... I'm 30 years old. back in 2011 I remember a guy busted for selling meth at walmart. that's where I worked for my first real job. this guy worked at the walmart too... this is texas, meth is big all over

meth in texas... they pop you with 2 years in prison per bag even if it's empty in your car. it's a 4th degree felony.

this guy was paid in bitcoin, he was using bitcoin 2011 / 2012... he got out in 2018. over 1,000 BC to this day that he just happened to have him his minor drug dealing days

being a fuck up for him... to go to prison for 5 years is totally worth it for 1,000+ BC