Teenagers please pay attention. You are living the most important years of your life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Collagen or rope
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Collagen or rope
question is, has this stuff helped u slay in the prime years of ur life (17-24)? @Collagen or rope

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and johncruz12345
14-18.

These are the years of your high school career.

These years will determine which university you will go to.

In turn, the university that you go to will determine the rest of your life.

Will you study economics at Harvard and become CEO of MBB?

Read PPE at Oxford and enter politics?

Perhaps computer science at Stanford, and retire a multi-billionaire with half of Silicon Valley in your pocket!

Or will you attend Wright State University, never leave your shitty hometown, work as an auditor in Dave's Accountants for $40,000 per year with zero prospects of promotion or exit opportunities, until you die of a depression-induced heart attack at 50 with absolutely nothing to your name?

Simply put, there is nothing more important in life than attending an elite university. Elite university = the world is your oyster!

It is for this reason that high schoolers should dedicate 100% of their energy into studying. Remember:

Harvard
Yale
Princeton
Stanford
MIT
Oxford
Cambridge

Or kill yourself
I got into most of those schools and wish I had spent more time playing sports and slaying and puberty maxxing tbh. I decided to go to a school that’s still prestigious but not on the list,

Focus on studying in college tbh cuz going to one of those schools for grad school is way more important than going for undergrad

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
Where did you get your info from lol?

Many CEOs went to at least top 100 unis

It’s a good predictor of normal success, not like your average Ivy grad is gonna be a multi millionaire first year graduating though like OP thinks :lul::ogre:
top 100 means nothing

I got into most of those schools and wish I had spent more time playing sports and slaying tbh
its cuz u black brotha affirmative action makes college admissions in ya favor

@Collagen or rope make a College admissions maxxing guide, if its good my boy @AscendingHero will make it BoTB.

surprised to college admission maxxing guides have been made yet on here

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
its cuz u black brotha affirmative action makes college admissions in ya favor
I had perfect SATs and a 4.0 piss off. My stats are better than 80% of white applicants

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender
I have had a D for AP biology this entire year, and I'm in Junior year. I had a few C's here and there. Overall, my weighted GPA has been a 4.0-4.1 since the beginning of freshman year.

I have no extracurriculars, all the teachers dislike me, and I have no connections.

I'm also Asian American so I don't get the same affirmative action that the groids and trannies get
I'm 16 years old, turning 17 in 4 months, and I just took my 2nd SAT a week ago. I got 1420 on my first SAT.

My educational prospects don't look too good, but I have been working extremely hard (countless months, years, hours) on an online business, so hopefully things will work out for me soon. I just need to get by in high school with acceptable grades, convince my parents to let me take a gap year, and launch my shit.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and TeenAscender
I have had a D for AP biology this entire year, and I'm in Junior year. I had a few C's here and there

I have no extracurriculars, all the teachers dislike me, and I have no connections

I'm also Asian so I don't get the same affirmative action that the groids and trannies get
youre fucked

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
Ivy league this ivy league that shut the fuck up
I just want to afford the newest iphone every year

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and alriodai
I have had a D for AP biology this entire year, and I'm in Junior year. I had a few C's here and there

I have no extracurriculars, all the teachers dislike me, and I have no connections

I'm also Asian American so I don't get the same affirmative action that the groids and trannies get
I'm 16 years old, turning 17 in 4 months, and I just took my 2nd SAT a week ago. I got 1420 on my first SAT.

My educational prospects don't look too good, but I have been working extremely hard (countless months, years, hours) on an online business, so hopefully things will work out for me soon. I just need to get by in high school with acceptable grades, convince my parents to let me take a gap year, and launch my shit.
good luck

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and TeenAscender
things like this remind me just how autistic this forum is.

bla bla bla “autistic” cope harder man it’s just the truth. Chads fuck bitches and win fights while sub-5 nerdcels cope with muh Princeton and muh MIT.

It is for this reason that high schoolers should dedicate 100% of their energy into studying.
You:

Chad:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, DrTony, Adamsmith12345 and 2 others
14-18.

These are the years of your high school career.

These years will determine which university you will go to.

In turn, the university that you go to will determine the rest of your life.

Will you study economics at Harvard and become CEO of MBB?

Read PPE at Oxford and enter politics?

Perhaps computer science at Stanford, and retire a multi-billionaire with half of Silicon Valley in your pocket!

Or will you attend Wright State University, never leave your shitty hometown, work as an auditor in Dave's Accountants for $40,000 per year with zero prospects of promotion or exit opportunities, until you die of a depression-induced heart attack at 50 with absolutely nothing to your name?

Simply put, there is nothing more important in life than attending an elite university. Elite university = the world is your oyster!

It is for this reason that high schoolers should dedicate 100% of their energy into studying. Remember:

Harvard
Yale
Princeton
Stanford
MIT
Oxford
Cambridge

Or kill yourself
your degree > the university you attend

comp sci at junior college is worth more than feminist studies at harvard.

You need to focus on an effective career path which aligns with your desired life path. I would suggest staying far way from places like silicon valley for anyone on this website.

• Woah
I have had a D for AP biology this entire year, and I'm in Junior year. I had a few C's here and there. Overall, my weighted GPA has been a 4.0-4.1 since the beginning of freshman year.

I have no extracurriculars, all the teachers dislike me, and I have no connections.

describe the business

Listen carefully, incel. Do you want to be constantly compared to actors, models, musicians, fortune 500 ceo's and social media influencers when you can barely keep a job? Do you want to compete with the most ambitious people on the planet when you barely have the energy to get out of bed every morning? Do you want to live in a society where your beliefs would get you figuratively and possibly literally lynched?

You see silicon valley is a place for those who tend towards extremes. It isn't a place for anyone who wants to live a normal life. I would stay far away.

• Woah
describe the business
will be posting about it in a few months :p

Don't fuck around in school if you don't have any ideas to escape the system. Don't ever fuck around and be lazy when you're 14-18. Either work on a side hustle or work on school

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11581 and thecel
Cope. I attended barber $k00L and now I’m a baller

I got into most of those schools and wish I had spent more time playing sports and slaying and puberty maxxing tbh. I decided to go to a school that’s still prestigious but not on the list,

Focus on studying in college tbh cuz going to one of those schools for grad school is way more important than going for undergrad
grad school is cope (in America)

grad school is cope (in America)
thats cope, grad is more important than undergrad if you're going in a worthwhile field

((Only worthwhile fields are finance and STEM btw))

thats cope, grad is more important than undergrad if you're going in a worthwhile field

((Only worthwhile fields are finance and STEM btw))
Getting a PH.D in gender studies and woman studies at Dave's State University is the key to wealth. Also african american studies is a great field too:lul::lul:

• Love it
Reactions: whiteissuperior