teenagers roiding GTFIH!!!

DNRDniggerking

DNRDniggerking

@moggathon alt acc. (jk master dont rape me)
yes lookswise the benefits are fucing amazing. roiding when you are a teen will indeed improve dimorphism, give bone gains and make you a gymcel beast, but there are two main issues that come with roiding when you're a teenager.
1- no nigger, PCT will not 100% recover your HPTA axis, in fact at your age with your endocrine system still developing, the risk that shit never fixes itself even after 1 small cycle is pretty high, if a couple of users in this retard forum said they went back to normal doesnt mean it will for you. there is EXTREMELY high variablity in how our bodies react to exogenous hormones.

2- you are BARELY sentient at your age, trust me when I say this, your brain still has a shit ton of developing to do, messing with that shit means you will be a half sentient 80 IQ impulsive dumbass for the rest of your life, that will fuck up your chance at a good education and career and possibly have you make retarded life choices.

please consider this, and think thoroughly before you roid, you are nowhere near mature enough to make this choice for yourself I promise. research research research. dont listen to .org idiots please because 90% are young,angry and stupid kids who are very emotional and dont leave their rooms.

take care young fellows

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, halloweed, LuckyBeast and 4 others
bump

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Legit.

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and DNRDniggerking
i would cycle hgh if i had the money tbh

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, DNRDniggerking and BrutalMogger
Ascend or death

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Kaari and BrutalMogger
im high iq

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Kaari and 2 others
I would say hgh optimally dosed and managed isn't bad and would be worth it. nowhere near as harmful as steroids
dude i want to hop on but idk a ton about it i will do more research cause growing taller and getting more bones sound juicy :p

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and 14yearoldpslmogger
you know any good sources? im thinking of running 6 months cycle is that good? i have no idea about shi like this
its very expensive. in the UK chilton labs is a known source for this sort of stuff I dont know about other areas. start your own research, chatgpt is an easy way to get a general idea about its uses and possible sides

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, try2beme and 14yearoldpslmogger
its very expensive. in the UK chilton labs is a known source for this sort of stuff I dont know about other areas. start your own research, chatgpt is an easy way to get a general idea about its uses and possible sides
alr cool thx bro

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and DNRDniggerking
yes lookswise the benefits are fucing amazing. roiding when you are a teen will indeed improve dimorphism, give bone gains and make you a gymcel beast, but there are two main issues that come with roiding when you're a teenager.
1- no nigger, PCT will not 100% recover your HPTA axis, in fact at your age with your endocrine system still developing, the risk that shit never fixes itself even after 1 small cycle is pretty high, if a couple of users in this retard forum said they went back to normal doesnt mean it will for you. there is EXTREMELY high variablity in how our bodies react to exogenous hormones.

2- you are BARELY sentient at your age, trust me when I say this, your brain still has a shit ton of developing to do, messing with that shit means you will be a half sentient 80 IQ impulsive dumbass for the rest of your life, that will fuck up your chance at a good education and career and possibly have you make retarded life choices.

please consider this, and think thoroughly before you roid, you are nowhere near mature enough to make this choice for yourself I promise. research research research. dont listen to .org idiots please because 90% are young,angry and stupid kids who are very emotional and dont leave their rooms.

take care young fellows
Thoughts on roiding with a low dosage when I'm about to turn 19 ?

Yeah idk if it's worth. If you do it right maybe but you could bomb ur endocrine system and be left wondering whether you woulda been better off natty. High risk high reward ig

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed
I am 20. we're similar age wise. I've been researching since april of this year, I know a lot of shit and the more I know my dose goes lower and lower, then I ended up thinking about SARMS, same thing. everytime my choice of compound goes milder and milder, the risk is honestly great and is far far from negligible. I'd say wait for 21, this is what I am doing before I look into it again. for the while being I am currently researching hgh and cardarine for fat loss and slight muscle building boost as I am gonna be doing a recomp in a few weeks

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SomethingIsWrong
I think I destroyed my shit when I was a young teen like 10 years ago :feelsbadman: no PCT :lul:
tbh if you "think" then it aint that bad, trust me if you're shut down for life you'd feel it.

what I said only applies if you're planning to roid for sometime and come off when you get a good physique, else if you have no problem staying on TRT for life. then go for 500mg test and some mast. Blast and cruise with hcg just to stay fertile

take care young fellows
source: trust me nigger

It won't lower IQ unless ur doing tren

@PROMETHEUS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PROMETHEUS and Kaari
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I am 20. we're similar age wise. I've been researching since april of this year, I know a lot of shit and the more I know my dose goes lower and lower, then I ended up thinking about SARMS, same thing. everytime my choice of compound goes milder and milder, the risk is honestly great and is far for from negligible. I'd say wait for 21, this is what I am doing before I look into it again. for the while being I am currently researching hgh and cardarine for fat loss and slight muscle building boost as I am gonna be doing a recomp in a few weeks
Well bhai I'm 17 year old curry next year I will enter in a new high school in Germany. (Hardmode)
I'm 183 cm in Nike shoes (average height in Germany) lean and high mtn face .(Very realistic rating which includes phemo tax)

As a curry i need to stand out from others because of pheno tax that's why I was considering roiding before entering this new high school, it can be huge halo because i am blessed with wide clavicles and small waist .

Well bhai I'm 17 year old curry next year I will enter in a new high school in Germany. (Hardmode)
I'm 183 cm in Nike shoes (average height in Germany) lean and high mtn face .(Very realistic rating which includes phemo tax)

As a curry i need to stand out from others because of pheno tax that's why I was considering roiding before entering this new high school, it can be huge halo because i am blessed with wide clavicles and small waist .
if you're gonna do it take sarms

• +1
Reactions: SomethingIsWrong
username goes crazy ngl

• +1
Reactions: DNRDniggerking

take care young fellows
REAL SHIT.

I am on TRT and I roid for gym reasons, the amount of PMs and DMs I get from like 14-15 yr old kids asking me advice on how to roid is mind blowing. I don't know why or how this shit is happening, they don't know the first thing about steroids and want someone to do it all for them, they think they'll develop normally afterwards and its like no wigga you have the chance to shut down your test completely at that age, not to mention your growth might stunt. These kids need help or something man

• +1
Reactions: DNRDniggerking
Thats why you blast and cruise later.

• +1
Reactions: forgmeth and DNRDniggerking
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed, forgmeth and Joshrc
REAL SHIT.

I am on TRT and I roid for gym reasons, the amount of PMs and DMs I get from like 14-15 yr old kids asking me advice on how to roid is mind blowing. I don't know why or how this shit is happening, they don't know the first thing about steroids and want someone to do it all for them, they think they'll develop normally afterwards and its like no wigga you have the chance to shut down your test completely at that age, not to mention your growth might stunt. These kids need help or something man
good to know the forum is not fully retarded.