"Teens are unable to consent because of brain development"

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
Some people actually think this is a legitimate argument. LOL. I've seen people say "how can they consent at 14 when their brains aren't finished developing"

Let me explain the difference between "assent" and "consent". Assent is when you agree to sex with someone, consent is a legal term as for is that assent given is lawful.

For example, if you have sex with a 17yo where its illegal (say california), there is a difference between the two following scenarios:

1. You meet up, chat and flirt, escalate, and have sex where both parties want it
2. You grab them, pin them down, and fuck them against their will.

and the law recognizes this difference. The 17yo can assent in california, but cannot consent. so therefore the two actions will have different punishments

"at 18 years old, people are capable of consent".

in most places yes, but not in Bahrain. age of consent there is 21. How can an 18 year old consent there? THEY CAN'T. BECAUSE CONSENT IS A LEGAL TERM. They can "assent" to sex though.

Assent = agreeing to sex
Consent = agreeing to sex under legal circumstances that says its permissible (usually sober and of a legal age)

PLAIN AND SIMPLE, THAT IS ALL THERE IS TO IT.

You see, when you start talking about "brain development" (which ends at 25 btw), and the point where they are "mature enough", it all becomes SUBJECTIVE. Meanwhile, when it comes to assent and consent in the way I described it, that is OBJECTIVE.

"Ok but I don't think 12 year olds are capable of consent"

it depends where you live. If the area is Sweden, then yes, 12 can't consent. But if the area is Nigeria, then they can consent.

Whether or not you "think" they can consent, is actually completely irrelevant, the only thing that matters is what the law says. SOBER AND OF LEGAL AGE = ABLE TO CONSENT. END OF DISCUSSION

READ IT AND WEEP, AND MAYBE TRY AND FIX YOUR SHIT VOCABULARY SO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT NEXT TIME.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: audreyen, Deleted member 6723, Lasko123 and 11 others
Become a JB activist, I’ll vote for you man

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Mongrelcel, RAITEIII and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: alriodai, Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 2403 and 2 others
Good assessment. The distinction is lost on a lot of people. Especially those whose logic implies that a 17 year old and a 9 year old are equally as sexually mature.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 4612 and 1 other person
Dnr but true

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 4612
Brb moving to Nigeria and JBWmaxx
Pretty sure most countries prevent you from going overseas to fuck girls under the age of consent in your country

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Pubertymaxxer3, gamma and 1 other person
Yet they can consent with people of there own age
Yet they can consent to chopping off there breast or dicks and inject harmonies for genders
It's not really about maturity anymore since they even attack people marrying younger girls half there age so if u marry a 25 year old at 50 your are a pedo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 4612
"unable to consent" becomes a failed argument when 17 year old guy has a pass to do anything to her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2403, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
Yet they can consent with people of there own age
Yet they can consent to chopping off there breast or dicks and inject harmonies for genders
It's not really about maturity anymore since they even attack people marrying younger girls half there age so if u marry a 25 year old at 50 your are a pedo
it's just male ageism. And its not even about teens. Any male that is arbitrary number of year older than the woman is frowned upon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 4612
it's just male ageism. And its not even about teens. Any male that is arbitrary number of year older than the woman is frowned upon.
Ahhh yes couldn't have said it better myself
Also omg zyros are u the real zyros

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
Some people actually think this is a legitimate argument. LOL. I've seen people say "how can they consent at 14 when their brains aren't finished developing"

Let me explain the difference between "assent" and "consent". Assent is when you agree to sex with someone, consent is a legal term as for is that assent given is lawful.

For example, if you have sex with a 17yo where its illegal (say california), there is a difference between the two following scenarios:

1. You meet up, chat and flirt, escalate, and have sex where both parties want it
2. You grab them, pin them down, and fuck them against their will.

and the law recognizes this difference. The 17yo can assent in california, but cannot consent. so therefore the two actions will have different punishments

"at 18 years old, people are capable of consent".

in most places yes, but not in Bahrain. age of consent there is 21. How can an 18 year old consent there? THEY CAN'T. BECAUSE CONSENT IS A LEGAL TERM. They can "assent" to sex though.

Assent = agreeing to sex
Consent = agreeing to sex under legal circumstances that says its permissible (usually sober and of a legal age)

PLAIN AND SIMPLE, THAT IS ALL THERE IS TO IT.

You see, when you start talking about "brain development" (which ends at 25 btw), and the point where they are "mature enough", it all becomes SUBJECTIVE. Meanwhile, when it comes to assent and consent in the way I described it, that is OBJECTIVE.

"Ok but I don't think 12 year olds are capable of consent"

it depends where you live. If the area is Sweden, then yes, 12 can't consent. But if the area is Nigeria, then they can consent.

Whether or not you "think" they can consent, is actually completely irrelevant, the only thing that matters is what the law says. SOBER AND OF LEGAL AGE = ABLE TO CONSENT. END OF DISCUSSION

READ IT AND WEEP, AND MAYBE TRY AND FIX YOUR SHIT VOCABULARY SO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT NEXT TIME.
bruh i love you dad, but how many threads a day do you make explaining why underage sex is ok?