Teeth extractions bad?

W

wizard12

Iron
2 days ago I was given the greenlight for double jaw surgery and in preparation I was told that I need to be put in braces again and have two teeth extracted. I read that tooth extractions give you a more collapsed profile and I was wondering if this is true, even if its in preparation for double jaw surgery which will definitely benefit me aton. Thanks

It depends, what teeth?

2 days ago I was given the greenlight for double jaw surgery and in preparation I was told that I need to be put in braces again and have two teeth extracted. I read that tooth extractions give you a more collapsed profile and I was wondering if this is true, even if its in preparation for double jaw surgery which will definitely benefit me aton. Thanks
YES, DONT DO IT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758
You mean the wisdom teeth?
not wisdom I forgot what he said but theyre normal teeth because my bottom incisors are pushing out forward too much

not wisdom I forgot what he said but theyre normal teeth because my bottom incisors are pushing out forward too much
You shouldn't ever remove teeth other than impacted wisdom teeth, get a second opinion if you can

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758, Deleted member 6403, SPFromNY914 and 1 other person
never remove molars or any teeth other than wisdoms.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758
You had extractions and are trying to fix your shit right? What's your plan? I had upper first premolars removed
MSE + Experimenting Facemask then braces. After braces Bimax + chinwing then infraorbital implants. Or maybe Bimax+imdo if I have enough money by then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758 and lutte
never remove molars or any teeth other than wisdoms.
my area doesnt have any other surgeon, same with ortho, so i dont think i can get a second opinion. In order to get the double jaw surgery I have to do it what now ?

• +1
Reactions: Over
MSE + Experimenting Facemask then braces. After braces Bimax + chinwing then infraorbital implants. Or maybe Bimax+imdo if I have enough money by then
Nice, I'm going to get MSE aswell, but I'm afraid that I might have to remove my lower premolars aswell when i go for surgery. I have a class 2 molar relation now thanks to the "treatment" when I had class 1 before :lul: :lul: :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
In order to get the double jaw surgery I have to do it what now ?
Tell him I called him subhuman jew nigger utter abomination abused dog and I fuck his mother, and tell him to stop removing people's teeth becsuse that's hoe you get recessed jaw.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Just extract all your teeth theory.