Teeth Extractions

sanasa

sanasa

Iron
Has anyone gotten their wisdom teeth removed? Should I avoid wisdom teeth extractions at all cost, or will it not recess me?

I did it and did not have a problem. However i would avoid it if possible

• +1
Reactions: sanasa
They did this to the bottom left of my wisdom teeth, and now I have hollow cheeks there and looks recessed and droopy.

"Complete Bony Impaction: The tooth is completely encased in the jaw bone. This is more common with sideways (horizontal) and backwards (distoangular) teeth. A “flap” is cut in the gum to expose the tooth, and the jaw bone is carefully shaved away until the tooth is exposed."

I had 4 premolar extractions done before puberty, so I can’t really tell you if it affected me or not as I didn’t really lose any bone.
I guess I just didn’t grow any, because my zygos are very flat compared to my parents. My mum has highset, and my dad has very projected sharp midset. I got highset but terrible projection.
Sibling has mid to highset with good projection.
Am also very downgrown, could have been the cause of that perhaps.

I had 4 premolar extractions done before puberty, so I can’t really tell you if it affected me or not as I didn’t really lose any bone.
I guess I just didn’t grow any, because my zygos are very flat compared to my parents. My mum has highset, and my dad has very projected sharp midset. I got highset but terrible projection.
Sibling has mid to highset with good projection.
Am also very downgrown, could have been the cause of that perhaps.
i lost 1 teeth before puberty. can 1 teeth affect my bones that much? my cheekbones are still high&prominent tho.

i lost 1 teeth before puberty. can 1 teeth affect my bones that much? my cheekbones are still high&prominent tho.
Nah should be fine. Only premolars really affect tooth development, and I doubt you lost one of those.. often you gotta extract them with devices

Also can u send me a pic of your high and prominent zygos. That's a really rare trait.

• +1
Reactions: Detective