Teeth extractions

wonderwhy

wonderwhy

Moroccan bad man innit
so I went to an ortho to fix my mandibular prognathism ( my case isn't severe just my lower jaw is slightly forward than it should be causing a crossbite on my lateral incisor the rest is good ) which makes the lower lip protruded , the ortho said that I need to extract my second premolars of the lower jaw in order to fix my problem , should I go for it or is it going to fuck up my face.

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
I forgot to mention that I want to do Damon braces

never agree to extractions

• +1
Reactions: andy9432 and wonderwhy
teeth extractions will ruin your life. I have 2 wisdom teeth removed, and i noticed negative effects because of it. I would gladly pay 5k to get my wisdom teeth back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 21044 and wonderwhy
teeth extractions will ruin your life. I have 2 wisdom teeth removed, and i noticed negative effects because of it. I would gladly pay 5k to get my wisdom teeth back
feel bad for you man , this shit is brutaal

Yeah man i was bluepilled as fuck when i removed them. What bothers me is i didnt give it a chance as my wisdom teeth werent fully impacted
fuck it I would have to live with a fucked up bite , until I find a blackpilled non-jewish ortho who will get my teeth fixed without extracting shit

fuck it I would have to live with a fucked up bite , until I find a blackpilled non-jewish ortho who will get my teeth fixed without extracting shit
There is fixes. but the ones suggested by ur ortho is the easiest way out, and the way that will ruin ur life forever. It will cost a fortune though. But i would rather have all teeth than 1 million USD (yeah im dead serious)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and wonderwhy
imagine what happened to me @ 8 extractions.....