Teeth together in photos?

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
If you are not smiling in pictures, like a regular photo with your mouth completely closed, do you have your teeth together during the photos? It's something I havent done but have never really thought about. I have my lips closed but my mouth like open. Wouldn't keeping the teeth together give a bit more jaw definition since it get's like tighter?

Teeth apart, mouth open

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: laske.7, Deleted member 4645, Madhate and 15 others

XD

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Madhate and PenileFacialSurgery
I always have my teeth together. Atleast slightly. Ofc itll give more definition because when you open your mouth, your skin becomes droopy.

I always have my teeth together. Atleast slightly. Ofc itll give more definition because when you open your mouth, your skin becomes droopy.

I have never done that until now. Over

• So Sad
Reactions: SuicideBomber
Btw how are you managing to have lips together but teeth dont meet?
How do you mean? Basically how I have always had it is that my lips are always completely locked, but my teeth are like open inside my mouth. No fucking idea why it's that way. Is it a bad habit?

How do you mean? Basically how I have always had it is that my lips are always completely locked, but my teeth are like open inside my mouth. No fucking idea why it's that way. Is it a bad habit?

Like this?

• Ugh..
Reactions: joao and Limbo
No I dont have an open bite lol, all my teeth from even the back are opened. Like non of my teeth are touching when my lips are shut and I am relaxed

So you have your tongue between your teeth? Tongue-thrust habit and mouthbreathing is the only explanation then.

So you have your tongue between your teeth? Tongue-thrust habit and mouthbreathing is the only explanation then.
Here is my picasso of what I mean
8d71ede6503f31e8d4514017b474f7fa1

Tongue on palate, mouth open but lips shut

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
honkhonkpatna

• WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Madhate and Ritalincel
Soysmile

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464