teeth whitening

D

Deleted member 31087

get some bitches on yo dick
this is my teeth currently:
BBECBA7C 041F 4398 92DA 22C1EED71E06

i want to get to this (or whiter):
7D79B4F5 C709 434A B1E7 27E98D5F0668

ive heard that hydrogen peroxide is the way to go. im bot looking to destroy my enamals so i will stick to 12% hydrogen peroxide i think.
How would i go about whitening them?
Do i dilute with water? if so what split?
How many sessions of how long each to whiten my teeth noticeably?

• +1
Reactions: illoan82 and baldgeeza
Isn’t 12% too much i always saw ppl using 3%

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30892 and Deleted member 29167
this is my teeth currently:
View attachment 2322033

i want to get to this (or whiter):
View attachment 2322034

ive heard that hydrogen peroxide is the way to go. im bot looking to destroy my enamals so i will stick to 12% hydrogen peroxide i think.
How would i go about whitening them?
Do i dilute with water? if so what split?
How many sessions of how long each to whiten my teeth noticeably?
Get it done at a dentist, you'll easily get those results without raping your enamel. Stop being cheap. Could probably even get those results with whitening strips, but laser whitening is best for your enamel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: baldgeeza and Deleted member 31087
If you want you can try neem or Acacia sticks to wash your teeth it takes time but results are impressive 10 minutes daily for 30 days

Get it done at a dentist, you'll easily get those results without raping your enamel. Stop being cheap. Could probably even get those results with whitening strips, but laser whitening is best for your enamel.
17 years old currently but i’ve seen many people on here hey great results themselves. and yes i’m cheap jfl i need to moneymax tbh

• +1
Reactions: baldgeeza
17 years old currently but i’ve seen many people on here hey great results themselves. and yes i’m cheap jfl i need to moneymax tbh
i’ve seen video on how they do it professionally with gel and it’s just hydrogen peroxide

• +1
Yeah it gives good results but itll rape your teeth, get it done at the dentist with laser youll get better results anyway.

i’ve seen video on how they do it professionally with gel and it’s just hydrogen peroxide
Yeah but it doesnt damage your teeth like when you do it at home

• JFL
gel strips works