Tell me about your biggest rejection you gave a girl.

Almu

Almu

Tenor

A thread for you to brag :^)

Was high as fuck with a bunch of friends and this girl was into me. We were sitting next to each other and she was holding my arm. Some guy said he could drive her and her friend home, her friend wanted to leave but obviously she didn’t. So when they asked her if she was leaving she squeezed my arm for me to say something like “no stay” but I didn’t JFL. Or could of just been high as fuck and over thinking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Almu
- excuse m...
- Ewww

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, BigBoy, Almu and 1 other person
Was high as fuck with a bunch of friends and this girl was into me. We were sitting next to each other and she was holding my arm. Some guy said he could drive her and her friend home, her friend wanted to leave but obviously she didn’t. So when they asked her if she was leaving she squeezed my arm for me to say something like “no stay” but I didn’t JFL. Or could of just been high as fuck and over thinking
Lmao. Was she hot

I made eye contact with a landwhale and she gave me a starry eyed look and I winced.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
It's the girls rejecting me, not me rejecting them.

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, Almu and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
View attachment 291433
A thread for you to brag :^)
This is not rejection but its close enough.....This summer I saw a really atractive girl....she wanted to go to the same school as me and when she saw me she was smilling and she was really happy and she was walking towards me to probably hug me....At that moment I just squintmaxxed and stared at her(Iam not very social person ok)I guess she was scared by that.....now half a year later I have giga crush on her

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 4675, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
This is not rejection but its close enough.....This summer I saw a really atractive girl....she wanted to go to the same school as me and when she saw me she was really happy and she was walking towards me to probably hug me....At that moment I just squintmaxxed and stared at her(Iam nog very social person ok)I guess she was scared by that.....now half a year later I have giga crush on her
You have to make a move dude

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
This is not rejection but its close enough.....This summer I saw a really atractive girl....she wanted to go to the same school as me and when she saw me she was smilling and she was really happy and she was walking towards me to probably hug me....At that moment I just squintmaxxed and stared at her(Iam not very social person ok)I guess she was scared by that.....now half a year later I have giga crush on her
Autistic

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Chad69 and Almu
i didnt, i was just to autistic in middle school, when i want to hs i didnt get any contact with foid

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Almu