• IMG_20231117_114917.jpg
    IMG_20231117_114917.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20231117_115006.jpg
    IMG_20231117_115006.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LooksThinker, Whitepill_Saint, Deleted member 32973 and 1 other person
They definently laughed at you while you were taking these

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Framemogger69, LooksThinker and 5 others
I feel like my maxilla has grown more

School chromebook pictures.

(tell me solutions to my imperfections)
IPD, chinless, bug eyes, chin to philtrum ratio, asymmetry, no brow ridge and many more
Unfortunate...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, PseudoMaxxer and krylx
D
A
R
K
S
K
I
N

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 32973
you look at like those cartoons racist makes to make fun of black people

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mezo103, Whitepill_Saint, temporomandibular32 and 3 others
Its not over
no, you definitely can get better.

But only way is surgery. You have too many unfixable failos (unfixable as with softmaxxes)

You really need lots of surgery and you won’t still get over the MTN threshold imo. It will cost you 50K+ if you wanna fix everything

Maxilla can’t grow by mewing stop coping. how old are you?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 32973
no, you definitely can get better.

But only way is surgery. You have too many unfixable failos (unfixable as with softmaxxes)

You really need lots of surgery and you won’t still get over the MTN threshold imo. It will cost you 50K+ if you wanna fix everything

Maxilla can’t grow by mewing stop coping. how old are you?
I'm 16

Tell me why I should stop watching tiktok right now and I will delete it.
Because it gives you a wrong prospective on looksmaxing.

Idk if you really wanna do this shit, but it’s not like that cool happy and funny stuff on tiktok with all the memes about hunter eyes and ropemaxxing.

This shit is brutal, not even gonna lie to you.

You shouldn’t be here if you wanna live a happy life. If you just wanna get a skin care and cope about your looks then tiktok is better because everyone is oblivious there and they think this is all a joke.

If you are serious then you have to be here and accept that it’s over before you start.

It never began for most of us (for me included), and once you accept that you have a shift in mentality and you understand that you will do whatever it takes.

I had 3 gyno surgery after failing the first one, both of the last 2 where the most painful thing i’ve experienced because they had some problems with anestesia.

I start Finasteride yesterday and i passed the night with a high fever and throwing up. Im still sick right now.

Guess what? i’m not gonna stop. It never began so i don’t care what happens to me anyway.

If it comes to it i’ll even rope if i develop some cancer or bad stuff.

But if you ain’t ready for this shit, then go back to tiktok (not being disrespectful), there you can find some good advice that they recycle from here without the reality check you get in here.

• +1
Reactions: Viggio

Idk if you really wanna do this shit, but it’s not like that cool happy and funny stuff on tiktok with all the memes about hunter eyes and ropemaxxing.

You shouldn’t be here if you wanna live a happy life. If you just wanna get a skin care and cope about your looks then tiktok is better because everyone is oblivious there and they think this is all a joke.

If you are serious then you have to be here and accept that it’s over before you start.

It never began for most of us (for me included), and once you accept that you have a shift in mentality and you understand that you will do whatever it takes.

I had 3 gyno surgery after failing the first one, both of the last 2 where the most painful thing i’ve experienced because they had some problems with anestesia.

I start Finasteride yesterday and i passed the night with a high fever and throwing up. Im still sick right now.

Guess what? i’m not gonna stop. It never began so i don’t care what happens to me anyway.

But if you ain’t ready for this shit, then go back to tiktok (not being disrespectful), there you can find some good advice that they recycle from here without the reality check you get in here.
Thanks for this expirinced reply but I'll stay here lol you must have not seen my other post I'm not happy have a good day bhai

Thanks for this expirinced reply but I'll stay here lol you must have not seen my other post I'm not happy have a good day bhai
Well, then welcome.

Hope the best for you, and pray to gandy for that ascension.

mirin the dedication brah

• +1
Reactions: krylx and PseudoMaxxer
I feel like my maxilla has grown more

School chromebook pictures.

(tell me solutions to my imperfections)
Chromebook photo shoot is brazzy

• +1
Reactions: krylx
OP you need God

• +1
Reactions: krylx