Tell me heightmaxxing methods (I'm 15)

A bone age of 17 means that you have pretty much reached your genetic height. Maybe 1-3 cm left if any. Ask your doc.
FUUUUUCK

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and androidcel
Medicine is not perfect! Science is not perfect. Its an ongoing process and its self-correcting in nature. All good scientists and MDs will tell you they don't have all the answers.

I am not sure how your ADD problems and your experience with ritalin/adderall is relevant to the discussion here.
And I am fucking certain I had a study showing the use of growth hormone releasing peptides for increase in height of late teenagers with no deficiency whatsoever, one day I shall return but until then, I have a riddle for you, is it possible to reshape/move any bones in the skull at the age of 24 with a non surgical approach?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Increase growth hormone (buy Ibutamoren 25mg per dose if you can, otherwise there are other drugs/supplements that you can take that won't work as well and if they do they are illegal and require you to put a needle in your ass), keep your growth plates open longer by lowering estrogen (just take 3mg melatonin 15 minutes before bed every night except weekends) don't starve yourself, do exercise except ones putting a heavy load on your frame as this fucks up your spinal discs (quads don't matter anyway, never do barbell squats) and sleep as much as you can, preferably at night. I go to bed at 8 when I'm not busy giving my godly advice to you subhumans
Also do not take accutane or any antibiotics, eat a shitton of meat, stop jacking off 5 times a day you bastard, (at this point I'm just giving advice I'd want if I found this shit at 15) never get braces, start worshiping Mike Mew for jaw gains, and ask out that fucking girl you dumbass pussyass bitchass motherfucking bitch suck my dick I fucking hate you 15 year old Wincel stupid son of a bitch
why no melatonin on weekends?

Genes are random man. Your dad is about 5'11, mother about 5'3 and you're 5'7. Expected.

My dad is 6', my mother 5'5 and I'm 5'9.

It's just a combination of bad luck man. But you're 15 and I was 5'7 when I was 15, and only grew 2" since then. My expected (mid-parental) height is 5'11 but I didn't reach it because of genes.

And as for the manlet parents with 6'3 children. I feel that too. I know plenty of ethnics with manlet parents who are taller than me.
My entire life is a series of continuous bad luck. I didn't even inherit good genes from the dad. I have 6 inch wrists, a tiny penis (4 inches) and a small frame. My dad has 8 inch wrists, a huge penis (from the looks of his buldge) and a massive frame.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
OD on fucking vitamin K2 MK4 15mg+ a day.
Genes are random man. Your dad is about 5'11, mother about 5'3 and you're 5'7. Expected.

My dad is 6', my mother 5'5 and I'm 5'9.

It's just a combination of bad luck man. But you're 15 and I was 5'7 when I was 15, and only grew 2" since then. My expected (mid-parental) height is 5'11 but I didn't reach it because of genes.

And as for the manlet parents with 6'3 children. I feel that too. I know plenty of ethnics with manlet parents who are taller than me.
My entire life is a series of continuous bad luck. I didn't even inherit good genes from the dad. I have 6 inch wrists, a tiny penis (4 inches) and a small frame. My dad has 8 inch wrists, a huge penis (from the looks of his buldge) and a massive frame.
Sounds more like you might be a bastard child tbh. Checking in with manlet dad (5”7) and taller than average mother (5”7). I’m standing at 5”10 at 17 rn.

Last edited:
Go to the mosque and start praying to Allah for a growth spurt

High heels tbh

why no melatonin on weekends?
Gotta deload, if your body gets used to the melatonin you will develop a dependency to it and you will need to up the dose for the same effect just like any drug.

• +1
Reactions: PjSon
You also said I shouldn't get on Accutane, but I just finished my 6 month course 2 weeks ago. FUCK MY LIFE.
You should have never gone on Accutane lol.
Being a manlet is a thousand times worse than having really bad acne. I'm speaking from experience as I'm both a manlet and an acne patient.
I got on Accutane before I turned 18.

I believe a diet in which you mainly include meat, dairy and eggs will help your growth. I turned vegetarian when I was 15 and I'm pretty sure it decreased my growth.
Also exercise and get good sleep.
I did neither. Only played computer games and didn't get enough sleep.
The fact that you sleep 8+ hours a day is a good sign.

At the end its all genetics, my friend is 6'5 and he sleeps 4-6 hours on night and eats pretty much only trash food.

why do you say no accutane? I'm on it right now to skinmaxx
People claim it can stunt your growth. I just finished a 6 month course like 2 weeks ago, I don't have any acne now, but I'm left with some mild scars. I hope I can still grow, and I think I'll use Retin-A to fix my scars.

• +1
Reactions: crunch
Damn dude I would say since your spine connects to your neck hanging from it frlm like a fan or smt would help. Seriously though I would say just stay away from squats for now and swim a lot I heard that helps a bit if not it will help your frame

eat sleep go outside. be normal and healthy

Nothing works for height increase if your growth plates are fused (this can be confirmed with simple x-ray of your wrists typically).
If your growth plates are open,nothing works as well in the sense that you cannot increase height beyond your pre-determined genetic height.
Severe caloric restriction for long periods of time during puberty can stunt growth *temporarily* until normal nutrition is resumed. Corticosteroids also have such an effect. If you are short you are short. If you are average you are average. If you are tall you are tall. Accept it and move on. There is nothing you can do about it. Maybe in the future with CRISPR-Cas9 editing.
I am not here to offer false hope, I am sorry.

The posts about calcium supplements or estrogen inhibitors are just laughable. Criminal misinformation.
idgi, if your body cant close plates and it's telling bones to grow, what exactly prevents the bones from growing?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and turkproducer