Tell me how can someone love me with these eyes ?

Birdcell

Birdcell

Not Zephir
Not even a humblebrag or some shit. I want a girl to love me , but I don't see it , nobody wants something with me more than a sex , I was larping , I'm not an Incel , my body count is over 10 , I used to be hyper NT manwhore , but now I changed ,. I want a muslim chechen wife who will love me and give me mogger sons , what went wrong ?
PXL 20220429 125333971 3

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Bensky, bogii and 6 others
I'm in pain and devastated help me , I saw coupld yoday , they were in love , they didn't care about anything besides the partner , why can't I get that ? Am I too strange or what , what's wrong with me

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
brutal

hunter eyes and bones makes people oldcels even in their teens

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Bensky, gamma and 5 others
Tumblr 5b7ad9da556d106028a6030e6b06cf06 857f8151 400

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
I'm in pain and devastated help me , I saw coupld yoday , they were in love , they didn't care about anything besides the partner , why can't I get that ? Am I too strange or what , what's wrong with me
Try stopping posting on incel forums

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036

Attachments

• DeepQualifiedKoi-max-1mb.gif
    DeepQualifiedKoi-max-1mb.gif
    815.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: juste and stevielake
You need a taller skull. Only way..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Birdcell
How can't y'all understand that I want feelings ? I want to hug her , give her care , kiss on forehead , y'all niggas oblivious freaks "muh slaying" , nigga my dick was dumb and I got depressed and regretful , everythime I cummed on a bitch , y'all to high T or some shit wyf

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and currylightskin
Looking tanned(y)leave the pale skin for vampires like me

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
Too masc to be loved

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Not even a humblebrag or some shit. I want a girl to love me , but I don't see it , nobody wants something with me more than a sex , I was larping , I'm not an Incel , my body count is over 10 , I used to be hyper NT manwhore , but now I changed ,. I want a muslim chechen wife who will love me and give me mogger sons , what went wrong ?
View attachment 1678610
Are you Muslim? If so the Chechen virgin wife is not a problem if you have money
Reminds me of @Xangsane

• +1
brother dw we will talk about this tomorow in pms

Get rhino then you'll get a wife

bruh unironically try to get some fat in your face. maybe it would save you from looking 36

• Woah
This is just what dating is now. Even if you get the chad treatment, if they simp for you, it will last a year tops before she sees another shiny chad. The normies that yoy see in love just haven’t had it happen to them yet. There is no love and happy marriages, only betabuxxing and cuckery. That’s the true blackpill.

Start by growing your hair out, and make some friends. You have school shooter vibes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Birdcell and Deleted member 18244
Your eyes are not a problem, they are attractive. Your problem is, that you look like a ancient Roman bust

• So Sad