Tell me something I don't know about Pubertymaxing

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
I'm going to list everything I think is important during the puberty to make the most of it.
  • Do any sport and Weightlifting to make your bones adapt: i.e Swimming and Basketball
  • Good nutrition and no nutrient deficiencies
  • The importance of sleep quality and sleeping 8-9h.
  • The importance of having good orofacial functions/habits to guide the correct "forward and upward" growth of both jaws
  • Androgens
  • Acquire education through books and school

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Bruhhh, I was making this thread and it was posted by accident...

• JFL
Reactions: Moggable and Gaygymmaxx
you're coping. it's extremely hard to stunt your height if you're predisposed to being tall.

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro
you're coping. it's extremely hard to stunt your height if you're predisposed to being tall.
can higher T caused by lifting weights make your growth plates fuse quicker than they are supposed to?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Growth Plate and copemaxxedturanid
I'm going to list everything I think is important during the puberty to make the most of it.
  • Do any sport and Weightlifting to make your bones adapt: i.e Swimming and Basketball
  • Good nutrition and no nutrient deficiencies
  • The importance of sleep quality and sleeping 8-9h.
  • The importance of having good orofacial functions/habits to guide the correct "forward and upward" growth of both jaws
  • Androgens
  • Acquire education through books and school
Stop making these bullshit threads and just focus on reading older threads and keeping it in a journal.

Stop making these bullshit threads and just focus on reading older threads and keeping it in a journal.
I was going to make a good thread but it was posted by mistake, over. Link me some older guides abt this.

useless knowledge, what you should care about is getting 7 inch dick

if you are in puberty the only looksmaxxes you will be doing that actually matters will come from exogenous hormones you’ll be injecting or taking orally.

none of that ball sunning natural test boosting bull shit you’ve prolly heard about.

AAS, HGH, Thyroid, good diet consisting of mostly meat, eggs, dairy, honey and maybe rice aswell as making sure you have all minerals balanced correctly, k2, vit d, magnesium, zinc, boron. 3000+ kcal a day. active with sports and gym.

I’ve given you all you will need. do what ever you want with this info.

your biggest mistake in life will be being too high inhib or lazy to take action on what i’ve just shown you.

you are welcome

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19629
if you are in puberty the only looksmaxxes you will be doing that actually matters will come from exogenous hormones you’ll be injecting or taking orally.

none of that ball sunning natural test boosting bull shit you’ve prolly heard about.

AAS, HGH, Thyroid, good diet consisting of mostly meat, eggs, dairy, honey and maybe rice aswell as making sure you have all minerals balanced correctly, k2, vit d, magnesium, zinc, boron. 3000+ kcal a day. active with sports and gym.

I’ve given you all you will need. do what ever you want with this info.

your biggest mistake in life will be being too high inhib or lazy to take action on what i’ve just shown you.

you are welcome
I'm going to start doing all this, it was already in my stuff for Looksmax anyway. I was basing my daily calories on a 50% increase according to my TDEE, which will allow me to gain muscle mass and weight, do you recommend I go up to 3,000kcal? I was thinking of training x6 / week (x4 Gym @ x2 Swimming/Basketball).