Tell me the biggest black pill example that you saw irl

Aesthetic

Aesthetic

King Of Larps // Boss of The Square
Title

Mine was seeing a woman literally making out with a dog in a train, she was all alone in the cabin until I walked in and looked at me and said ¨Sorry, my dog is just very excited´

I was in such disbelief I just walked out of my train and went home (after a couple of seconds of pure silence and eye contact, didnt even tell her a word) called myself sick for school and needed time to realize what just happened. I still haven't recovered mentally

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, BigBiceps, Hector and 14 others
I was at a party and some 3 psl framecel manlet asian with glasses on walks in. a group of drunk girls started loudly laughing at him

it’s not really that brutal of a blackpill but for me it just solidified that for women ugly men aren’t even considered human

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Zeta ascended, Hector and 6 others
My oneitis

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
I was at a party and some 3 psl framecel manlet asian with glasses on walks in. a group of drunk girls started loudly laughing at him

it’s not really that brutal of a blackpill but for me it just solidified that for women ugly men aren’t even considered human
Damn thats fucked up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745
my mate who is like psl 4 always gets ignored by chicks when we are out with them and when he says smth they act rly weird like he says normal things like „how old are u etc“ and they just look at each other and shake head or smth

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, Hector, turkproducer and 1 other person
Title

Mine was seeing a woman literally making out with a dog in a train, she was all alone in the cabin until I walked in and looked at me and said ¨Sorry, my dog is just very excited´

I was in such disbelief I just walked out of my train and went home (after a couple of seconds of pure silence and eye contact, didnt even tell her a word) called myself sick for school and needed time to realize what just happened. I still haven't recovered mentally
The dog pill is one of the most legit pills there is
G6VsKjv

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Alt Number 3
Title

The dog pill is fucking real wow.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
I see black pill every day, so much that nothing surprises me anymore. Whole world can go to hell

• +1
Reactions: Hector, turkproducer, RAITEIII and 2 others
I still havent recovered

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
i don't think i've ever seen a manlet with a gf after high school

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MandibularCel, Deleted member 2587, LowTierNormie and 1 other person
Sometimes ive witnessed things completely break my blackpill view

6.5psl guys getting treated like shit by women/ignored when they first meet and not even cause they werent nt
Girls having types is very underrated indeed

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel
I never knew that this experience would come back as a trauma (ded srs)

I literally still cannot get this out of my brain, might have some form of shell shock tbh.
This is literally the most brutal blackpill i have experienced infornt of me.

• JFL
Reactions: Hector, turkproducer and Deleted member 3902
I saw once a girl in the park with a huge dog, who kept trying to mount her, and she had to discipline him and yelled at him, and I immediately had this revelation: "OMG, this girl actually has sex with her dog regularly". A huge involuntarily grin appeared on my face, the girl saw me, her face was simply frozen for a second, and then this look of indignation and anger appeared on her face, because she figured out that I found her secret.
tenor.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic
Title

Made out with a dog? Like sex? Jesus fucking degenerate western society

life without dick is no life

Made out with a dog? Like sex? Jesus fucking degenerate western society
She was basically french kissing that dog, in a obvious sexual way.

At my old job a couple years ago the boss always referred to a worker as “that little boy” even tho he was legit a man age wise. He was a hard working person but anytime he messed up just on something small she would always throw him under the bus and yet again call him a little boy lol. He was like 5’4” sad shit really

women saying they find indian men ugly

I was 16 complete acne face honestly 0/10 my brother was psl 7minimum (looks like the dude from prison break but jacked)
Everyday was a blackpill walking next to him.

• So Sad
Reactions: Aesthetic