Tell me why I shouldn't make babies with a white women?

Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute

As an asian man it is my duty to make babies with a white women and create slayer hapa son/daughter

@her @BigBoy @toolateforme

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Vitruvian, Zeta ascended, TheMewingBBC and 10 others
So it's the Asian woman that makes them look asian jfl

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Also warning for asian princess lovers :- @ElliotRodgerJr @Time Travel
So it's the Asian woman that makes them look asian jfl
Isn't the Asian gene more dominant?

you are indian though not asian and good looking hapas are usually half japanese/korean.

• JFL
Because you’re curry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic, Alexanderr, Blackout.xl and 2 others
It's probably because asian woman + white man is a low tier combination usually, whites that cant attract white females use jbw to attract low tier asians so naturally the end result would be a subhuman kid, while if an asian male by some miracle breeds with the white female it probably means hes a chang

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Hector, Vitruvian and 15 others
JFL at marrying "muh white woman"

she would divorce your ass in seconds you silly ethnic

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
JFL at marrying "muh white woman"

she would divorce your ass in seconds you silly ethnic
Certain race mixed pairings are actually way less likely to divorce.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and BigBoy
you are indian though not asian and good looking hapas are usually half japanese/korean.
Hapa is a Hawaiian pidgin word used to describe mixed-race people — primarily, though not exclusively, those who are half white and half Asian.

You silly inkel hapa stands for half white half asian, doesn't necessarily have to be korean or Japanese.

Hapa is a Hawaiian pidgin word used to describe mixed-race people — primarily, though not exclusively, those who are half white and half Asian.

You silly inkel hapa stands for half white half asian, doesn't necessarily have to be korean or Japanese.
you are not asian also hapas with south east asian parents look shit tier.

• Hmm...
Certain race mixed pairings are actually way less likely to divorce.

even then she'd age like shit anyway

name mixed pairings with ethnic males only that have a lower chance of divorce than a typical couple

Nepal, officially the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal, is a landlocked country in South Asia.
God you are dumb afghans are also asian to you then.by asian people usually refer to mongoloid population

• Hmm...
even then she'd age like shit anyway

name mixed pairings with ethnic males only that have a lower chance of divorce than a typical couple

You win as long as you breed with her

God you are dumb afghans are also asian to you then.by asian people usually refer to mongoloid population
IMG 20200209 WA0000

How do I not look mongoloid?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and Gunna
Hapa WMAF sons are usually subhuman looking

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, LordGodcat, Deleted member 1560 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
you have some mongoloid ancestry but you are not fully mongoloid.you look like a mix between a curry and a gook.go to japan and korea see if they accept you as one of their own.
I have been mistaken for Chinese many times here and irl. Idk about Japanese and Koreans have super light skin so I probably won't blend in with them.

I have been mistaken for Chinese many times here
indians are dumb they probably think anyone with mongoloid eyes is chinese

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and chadpreetcel123
It is your birthright

• Love it
broscience.

• Ugh..
Also warning for asian princess lovers :- @ElliotRodgerJr @Time Travel

Isn't the Asian gene more dominant?
I mean this picture is bs but you can do what you want tbh.

Asian women look far better than whites tho so idk why you would cope with white women.

• +1
It is your birthright
Screenshot 2019 10 28 10 32 39 721 comandroidchrome
Screenshot 2019 10 28 10 32 33 380 comandroidchrome
Screenshot 2019 10 28 10 32 24 561 comandroidchrome
Screenshot 2019 10 28 10 31 59 466 comandroidchrome
Screenshot 2019 10 28 10 31 44 326 comandroidchrome
Screenshot 2019 10 28 10 31 54 614 comandroidchrome
Screenshot 2019 09 09 22 09 25 583 comandroidchrome
Screenshot 2019 09 09 22 09 33 445 comandroidchrome

Indeed brother, I will create slayer kids with all these foids

Also more Lifefuel for @toolateforme

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Aesthetic, LordGodcat and Deleted member 1560
I'm half pure white, so that means that if I had a son with a white female he would be 1/4 asian, so he would look mostly white?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sloopnoob and Deleted member 1560
It's probably because asian woman + white man is a low tier combination usually, whites that cant attract white females use jbw to attract low tier asians so naturally the end result would be a subhuman kid, while if an asian male by some miracle breeds with the white female it probably means hes a chang
high iq with a fitting name too

• +1
I'm half pure white, so that means that if I had a son with a white female he would be 1/4 asian, so he would look mostly white?
Asian genes are dominant so there's a chance he may have slight Asian look to his face

• Love it
Reactions: her
You should lightskin maxxx

• WTF
oh no a high IQ post, better shut it down

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Nah in most cases he's just a top tier betabuxx

Asian genes are dominant so there's a chance he may have slight Asian look to his face
Bk1lUzT

So he would basically look like this, son.

giphy.gif

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sloopnoob and Deleted member 1560
Only good looking asian people I've seen come from asian fathers and white women.

• Love it
View attachment 301677

As an asian man it is my duty to make babies with a white women and create slayer hapa son/daughter

@her @BigBoy @toolateforme

Cherry pick more gimp ethnic.

Maria Ozawa who has french canadian father and japanese mother shits on all those foid examples you posted.

Foto+Miyabi+Ada+di+LKS+Mojokerto.jpg

9ee6d72db1b3fe71e2a23de10a712980.jpg

maria-ozawa-asian-white-background-t-shirt-wallpaper.jpg

Look at that superiour caucasoid wonderful skull. You only get that from a wester man, not some pan-faced midget ethnic.

She mogs half of asia, just because her father was a caucasian man. Mother prolly looked average at best.

Last edited:
Cold hart x white women = ????

• Love it
Cherry pick more gimp ethnic.

Maria Ozawa who has french canadian father and japanese mother shits on all those foid examples you posted.

Foto+Miyabi+Ada+di+LKS+Mojokerto.jpg

9ee6d72db1b3fe71e2a23de10a712980.jpg

maria-ozawa-asian-white-background-t-shirt-wallpaper.jpg

Look at that superiour caucasoid wonderful skull. You only get that from a wester man, not some pan-faced midget ethnic.

She mogs half of asia, just because her father was a caucasian man. Mother prolly looked average at best.
She ain't that goodlooking also exceptions exist bro
Cold hart x white women = ????
Slayer son

• +1
Reactions: reddollars
She ain't that goodlooking also exceptions exist bro

Slayer son

Look the combo white man + gook woman vs gook man + white woman is like 90:1 ratio, simply because almost no western woman is attracted by a gook dude.

Meanwhile self-hating gook women jump at any western dude they come across, to save their offspring by mixing with caucasoid genes, to make it look as non-asian as possible.

given the ratio of like 90:1 it is ofcourse easier to find bad examples of western father + asian mother.

Some asian foids have such shitty genes that it would take like 3 generations of breeding with caucasoids, to then get a gl child.

• JFL
Look the combo white man + gook woman vs gook man + white woman is like 90:1 ratio, simply because almost no western woman is attracted by a gook dude.

Meanwhile self-hating gook women jump at any western dude they come across, to save their offspring by mixing with caucasoid genes, to make it look as non-asian as possible.

given the ratio of like 90:1 it is ofcourse easier to find bad examples of western father + asian mother.

Some asian foids have such shitty genes that it would take like 3 generations of breeding with caucasoids, to then get a gl child.
Unless you are goodlooking as a asian

• Love it