Tell me your very specific kinks

iblameebarrett

iblameebarrett

Temp. Banned
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Posts
58
Reputation
88
I have this weird kink for accidentally putting your dick on your sister/stepsister
Like, for some reason you're naked with her and your dick just slips in, idk why i have this kink :hnghn:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SoundnVision, Jordan Barrett, Thodian and 6 others
Bump @Jordan Barrett @T-bone123 @price. @orbitlet
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan Barrett, orbitlet and price.
thats nice
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: orbitlet, fraudedltn__ and iblameebarrett
Yo you put my dick on my sister when?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: orbitlet, iblameebarrett and fraudedltn__
I have this weird kink for accidentally putting your dick on your sister/stepsister
Like, for some reason you're naked with her and your dick just slips in, idk why i have this kink :hnghn:
I'm into biting people's smiles and eating them physically. Like slowly peeling their facial features of their face and slurping them into my mouth. ykwim?
 
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: canniblecafe_, orbitlet and iblameebarrett
I'm into biting people's smiles and eating them physically. Like slowly peeling their facial features of their face and slurping them into my mouth. ykwim?
Yes, i know what you mean :lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan Barrett and orbitlet
I have this weird kink for accidentally putting your dick on your sister/stepsister
Like, for some reason you're naked with her and your dick just slips in, idk why i have this kink :hnghn:
im into keep getting milked after an orgasm:dogeDancin:
 
  • +1
Reactions: orbitlet
fart fetish. i get turned on when pretty girls rip nasty farts
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SickendExistence, fraudedltn__ and orbitlet
Being tucked to bed by Gio scotti
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, ethnic_coper67, burnerzz7 and 2 others
I have this weird kink for accidentally putting your dick on your sister/stepsister
Like, for some reason you're naked with her and your dick just slips in, idk why i have this kink :hnghn:
what a niche fetish!! mirin
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jordan Barrett, orbitlet and iblameebarrett
smell kink
i wanna smell my girls armpits boobs ass neck everything
Iโ€™m perverted.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: iblameebarrett
I have this weird kink for accidentally putting your dick on your sister/stepsister
Like, for some reason you're naked with her and your dick just slips in, idk why i have this kink :hnghn:
I got that same kink except not with the incest twist. I also love creampies. Not rlly a kink this one, but I really want to fuck a white girl. Also an asian girl. I love using getaways as an excuse to fuck too.
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: iblameebarrett and holybrutal
Feet. Ass licking and asshole licking. Sniffing armpits.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: iblameebarrett
I got that same kink except not with the incest twist. I also love creampies. Not rlly a kink this one, but I really want to fuck a white girl. Also an asian girl. I love using getaways as an excuse to fuck too.
Mirin bhai :owo:
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan Barrett and BecomingX
I got that same kink except not with the incest twist. I also love creampies. Not rlly a kink this one, but I really want to fuck a white girl. Also an asian girl. I love using getaways as an excuse to fuck too.
what if they half white half asian
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BecomingX and iblameebarrett
Also very much into breeding. I would like it for a girl to tell me how much she needs my cum in order to impregnate her but that hasn't happened yet.
 
CNC, Ropeplay, Knifeplay, anything where she submits 100%
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: canniblecafe_, BecomingX and iblameebarrett
I have this weird kink for accidentally putting your dick on your sister/stepsister
Like, for some reason you're naked with her and your dick just slips in, idk why i have this kink :hnghn:
slave roleplay
 
Yes, i know what you mean :lul:
Thank fucking god bro, i thought nobody else had cannibalistic urges, and I even asked someone about it, and they said I was alone on it. I knew .org was the place for me. :D(y)
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: canniblecafe_, Jordan Barrett and iblameebarrett
I have this weird kink for accidentally putting your dick on your sister/stepsister
Like, for some reason you're naked with her and your dick just slips in, idk why i have this kink :hnghn:
Image 3
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan Barrett
Im too late to the party
 
Destroying a girl's body, especially the face. I kinda just want to bash her face in until it's covered in purple bruises and her hot blood is everywhere all over my hands and stuff. Then I'd get a gun or something and shoot her face until her face is all split open with bits of her skull and her teeth scattered around, I think it'd be a unique sensation if you put your dick in it, cause it's all wet and meaty and the brain would probably feel pretty damn good. After I bust in her skull, I'd definitely slurp up the brain and cum goo.

uhh purely consensual tho
 

Similar threads

ragu
Replies
0
Views
15
ragu
ragu
thehand
Replies
4
Views
25
Panchitosbroncs
Panchitosbroncs
Revent
Replies
2
Views
24
Revent
Revent
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
11
Views
65
6โ€™7whitechad
6
Clqs
Replies
5
Views
50
Crimx991
Crimx991

Users who are viewing this thread

  • gooning 90210
  • Rashm0n
  • canniblecafe_
  • SoundnVision
  • Sean o' Tist
  • iblameebarrett
  • 0ogrpostcel
Back
Top