Temple muscle

Delons

Delons

Silver
How to build the temple muscle without chewing or growing massaters? Temple muscles can fill in the temple area and even make it look like you have high set zygos. So how can we grow them without chewing too much or is there a chewing technique that focuses mainly on the temples?

temples isnt a muscle hahaha,if your temples are hollow its over and thats from volume loss,you cant fill it

Wow how did retards like u get accepted.. never heard of the temporalis muscle?
yes that mucle contracts only when used,also if you blew that muslce up its not like it would perfectly fill up the hollow temples,it would look like a tumour on your head bc the muscle is much smaller then where the hollowness forms

yes that mucle contracts only when used,also if you blew that muslce up its not like it would perfectly fill up the hollow temples,it would look like a tumour on your head bc the muscle is much smaller then where the hollowness forms
Def not true bc I used to have hollowness but when I chewed the temples filled in. Massagers looked retarted tho

• +1
Reactions: fraudmaxxer7
Def not true bc I used to have hollowness but when I chewed the temples filled in. Massagers looked retarted tho
did they shrink a bit when you stopped chewing? the masseters