Temporal Job opportunities abroad

Hector

Hector

Ultraesthetics
Jobmaxxing in the summer, any country, searching for a decent pay that allows to savemaxxing, no much requeriments, no limit of stress as it might be temporal, and you gain sacrifice and discipline.

Looksmaxxers, are any good opportunities in your countries? I live in Spain (good passport).

Is the labor market in Spain screwed?

Anyways, in the EU you need to have some skills to do any job that is not for poorcels. If you want to go to a country outside of Europe, just be English teacher.

Jobs for poorcels: Cashier, mailman, kitchen help, data typist, call center agent. In Germany, you can earn 10-15 per hour with that. But I guess English is not enough for all this jobs. You will have to learn the basics of the language in every country in the EU to work there.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
You can become a fullstack web dev in about half a year if you have the discipline and dont procrastinate

So working shit tier pay jobs really is a waste of time

Is the labor market in Spain screwed?

Anyways, in the EU you need to have some skills to do any job that is not for poorcels. If you want to go to a country outside of Europe, just be English teacher.

Jobs for poorcels: Cashier, mailman, kitchen help, data typist, call center agent. In Germany, you can earn 10-15 per hour with that. But I guess English is not enough for all this jobs. You will have to learn the basics of the language in every country in the EU to work there.
Is beyond fucked, I thinks is the worst western country in terms of job market. There is a 50% of youth unemployement, and very bad paid, also you get raped by taxes, even in the lowest jobs.

Here is not like "you failed go to work to McDonalds", is more like "you can't even work at McDonalds".

I just need to save a decent amount of € in the summer working.

• So Sad
Reactions: AlexAP
Is beyond fucked, I thinks is the worst western country in terms of job market. There is a 50% of youth unemployement, and very bad paid, also you get raped by taxes, even in the lowest jobs.

Here is not like "you failed go to work to McDonalds", is more like "you can't even work at McDonalds".

I just need to save a decent amount of € in the summer working.
Just be Real Madrid player theory.

No, en serio, tengo conocidos en España, y todos cuentan como de grave esta la situación. Ellos trabajan de negro porque no encuentran trabajo legal y no tienen derecho a ayuda social como extranjeros (son latinos). Me parece que los paises en Europa del Sur lamentablemente no tienen futuro y lo mejor es escapar si uno tiene la opción.

• So Sad
Reactions: Hector
Just be Real Madrid player theory.

No, en serio, tengo conocidos en España, y todos cuentan como de grave esta la situación. Ellos trabajan de negro porque no encuentran trabajo legal y no tienen derecho a ayuda social como extranjeros (son latinos). Me parece que los paises en Europa del Sur lamentablemente no tienen futuro y lo mejor es escapar si uno tiene la opción.
Soy del Barça. Las ayudas sociales son una estafa para ganar votos.

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP