Temporalis muscle (a potential way to widen the skull)

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Looksmaxer
Fsage

Imagine if there would be a way to specifically target the temporalis muscle while being on gear (+eating good, having progression scheme etc).

This would be a way to widen the skull effectively. As the muscle lies exactly in that area, which is responsible for creating a wide skull. (facial width to height ratio is crucial for a masculine attractive face)

If anyone has any kind of useful info, I'd be glad to hear about it!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Descargue96, PubertyMaxxer, SoyGune and 1 other person
Imagine if there would be a way to specifically target the temporalis muscle while being on gear (+eating good, having progression scheme etc).

This would be a way to widen the skull effectively. As the muscle lies exactly in that area, which is responsible for creating a wide skull. (facial width to height ratio is crucial for a masculine attractive face)
That would only widen the neurocranium though, so it might make you look worse.

@Kingkellz

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, malignant, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, AutisticBeaner and Good_Little_Goy
GOOD NEWS FOR EAR WIGGLERS!!!!

If you can wiggle your ears and your whole scalp on demand like myself it might be possible. Now I need to find a way to add weight. I'm thinking about attaching weights to my ear, I will try it out and see if I can create doms in that area.

As you can see the muscle used for ear wiggling is in a place crucial for skullwidth:

Sobo 1909 260   Auricularis anterior

Absolute lifefuel!!

• JFL
Reactions: subhumantrash and Deleted member 4720
the problem with chewing is, that the masseter is much thicker and you can't specifically target the upper part above the ears. So you will gain a lot of unwanted muscle.

Having huge masseters is a looksmin from front (I'm talking about sizes only attainable with steroids)

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Somerandombroseph and CursedOne
That would only widen the neurocranium though, so it might make you look worse.

@Kingkellz
what else do you want to widen? your jaws? that's the easy part

Last edited:
the problem with chewing is, that the masseter is much thicker and you can't specifically target the upper part above the ears.

Having huge masseters is a looksmin from front (I'm talking about sizes only attainable with steroids)
Try moving your lower jaw up and down as if you were chewing but don't clench at the end of the movement. If you do this, the masseters will barely get activated.

Try moving your lower jaw up and down as if you were chewing but don't clench at the end of the movement. If you do this, the masseters will barely get activated.
ok but I can't see how you would really train those muscles. (there has to be a way to fully contract those muscles under load)

????? what else do you want to widen??? your jaws? that's the easy part
I am just saying that doing that might make your neurocranium too wide in relation to your splanchnocranium, but it depends on your proportions.

Most people would not benefit from having a wider neurocranium.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
I am just saying that doing that might make your neurocranium too wide in relation to your splanchnocranium, but it depends on your proportions.

Most people would not benefit from having a wider neurocranium.
I see. Also IPD can't change. I will do a morph of my skull soon to see if those two problems (low ipd and too small splanchnocranium) might arise.

ok but I can't see how you would really train those muscles. (there has to be a way to fully contract those muscles under load)
The temporalis muscles aren't meant to be contracted under heavy load unlike the masseters.

Termporalis hypertrophy is very rare so I suspect it would be very hard for you to replicate.

It looks bad though... I don't know why would you think it's a looksmax to be honest.
Here's an example:
18 1460201x4

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
The temporalis muscles aren't meant to be contracted under heavy load unlike the masseters.

Termporalis hypertrophy is very rare so I suspect it would be very hard for you to replicate.

It looks bad though... I don't know why would you think it's a looksmax to be honest.
Here's an example:
View attachment 598957
it creates width. Also I'm more interested in part that is above the ears. There are other muscles overlapping there too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
I never talked about height of the skull. Just widen it. I can post some morphs, and you will immediately swallow the skull width pill
Widening the skull would need to widen everything else aswell to be in proportion, IPD etc

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
It will not widen the forehead.
It will widen only side parts of skull which will make you look more wimp

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and AscendingHero