Temu is 100% free (Temu guide) poorons GTFIH

gambino

gambino

Silver
Temu is basically free, I ordered stuff worth 200$ they are pretty high quality, u may ask how is it free? All u gotta do is go in the app tap ur order and request a refund JFL, they dont even ask u any proof or questions you get ur money back in 2-3 days

And no chiggas will not sell ur useless data containing ur 3rd worlder name

I just listed some stuff thats useful

Massage gun

Grip strength

Jump rope

Quality bracelet

Brow plucker

Lifts for shortcels (Even I use it when i am 6’4.5 so if ur not wtf are u doing? Also the lifts only add like 1.8cm brand new even tho it is advertised as 3cm and problaby shrinks to 1cm as u use them alot so it isnt even much but as ur spine compresses u dont lose a lot of height)

Nose hair trimmer

Gua sha

Light therapy device

Ice roller

Eyebrow razor

Sleep mask

Neck curl shit

Jaw trainer (buy if u wanna look retarded)

Tongue scraper

Nail clipper

Quality cuban chain

Bonnet bbcs use

Another bracelet

Hair comb set

Nice shorts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, ronaldo, Ryldoo IS COPING and 24 others
i only buy from cruelty free stores, who knows how many liveleak videos were made to produce that stuff

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Soychadcell, h111 and 18 others
i only buy from cruelty free stores, who knows how many liveleak videos were made to produce that stuff
Who fucking cares how many children died when they were making these bhai

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: NationalWarrior, zura, slavicpsycho and 17 others
Could you explain the process a bit more in-depth?

So you basically bought all your items, really paid for them, and then requested a refund.
For which reason? The package got lost or because the items were damaged etc.?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: likenesss, whazabi, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
Could you explain the process a bit more in-depth?

So you basically bought all your items, really paid for them, and then requested a refund?
For which reason? The package got lost or because the items were damaged etc.?
I bought the items, they arrived i waited 1-2 days went in the app tapped on my order and theres request a refund option there then u just tap I didnt receive my order and u get a refund on the payment method u used in 2-3 days no questions asked

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: likenesss, <6PSLcel, PseudoMaxxer and 2 others
I bought the items, they arrived i waited 1-2 days went in the app tapped on my order and theres request a refund option there then u just tap I didnt receive my order and u get a refund on the payment method u used in 2-3 days no questions asked
Great, did you accept the package or was it left in front of your house and was this the first order from the Temu account you used or does it already have an order history?

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Great, did you accept the package or was it left in front of your house and was this the first order from the Temu account you used or does it already have an order history?
First order brand new account, they just leave the package in front of ur door, obviuosly u shouldnt abuse it on the same account but u could just create a new acocunt with a different first name and mail they dont even care

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Soychadcell, user123456, likenesss and 3 others
My only problem with this is if child labour was used

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Soychadcell, likenesss and mirrormogger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, Soychadcell, aestheticsrespecter and 7 others
Massage gun

Ray J Reaction GIF

It takes forever to earn free items

can i fart pls

norwaycel

• JFL
Reactions: NationalWarrior
Nothing on there is worth the space it will occupy in my house.

• +1
Reactions: Steel, incel194012940, wollet2 and 1 other person
Mirin your iq for using that crappy Chinese company the quality is shit anyways
Thats a misconception, the quality is the same as amazon products if not even better, also its free so why are u complaining? Be grateful nigga

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: erectiledisaster, ronaldo, Ryldoo IS COPING and 4 others
Great method, used to use it and abuse it so much to the point where I couldnt refund any more shit on my account without sending the items back.

• +1
Reactions: gambino
how many times has this worked?

how many times has this worked?
Ive only done it twice, it will work everytime if u change your account and name doesnt matter if its the same adress just put another letter for example if its newyorkseve 34 u just put newyorksevee 34 and the AI wont recognize it

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
dude, free tweezers!?! no way!

• +1
Reactions: aber, FortniteGod and aestheticsrespecter
Temu is basically free, I ordered stuff worth 200$ they are pretty high quality, u may ask how is it free? All u gotta do is go in the app tap ur order and request a refund JFL, they dont even ask u any proof or questions you get ur money back in 2-3 days

Massage gun

Grip strength

Jump rope

Quality bracelet

Brow plucker

Lifts for shortcels (Even I use it when i am 6’4.5 so if ur not wtf are u doing? Also the lifts only add like 1.8cm brand new even tho it is advertised as 3cm and problaby shrinks to 1cm as u use them alot so it isnt even much but as ur spine compresses u dont lose a lot of height)

Nose hair trimmer

Gua sha

Light therapy device

Ice roller

Eyebrow razor

Sleep mask

Neck curl shit

Tongue scraper

Nail clipper

Quality cuban chain

Bonnet bbcs use

Another bracelet

Hair comb set

Nice shorts

Dansk jävlar, keep buying cracinogens

Massage gun

Grip strength

Jump rope

Quality bracelet

Brow plucker

Nose hair trimmer

Gua sha

Light therapy device

Ice roller

Eyebrow razor

Sleep mask

Neck curl shit

Tongue scraper

Nail clipper

Quality cuban chain

Bonnet bbcs use

Another bracelet

Hair comb set

Nice shorts

You are a drag queen. Ugliest faggot I've ever seen. Sucking all the d*ck on the silver screen. Drag queen.

• JFL
Reactions: aber
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: erectiledisaster, aber, LegitUser and 1 other person
mirin hard as fuck, gonna try it tonight.

So you didn’t go to the nigga that brought you the package and let the nigga just leave it there right?

I’ll try ordering like 20$ worth of
stuff at first, to try and see.

Also, how much do you pay in shipping?

• +1
Reactions: aber and gambino
and also what country are you from?

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and gambino
mirin hard as fuck, gonna try it tonight.

So you didn’t go to the nigga that brought you the package and let the nigga just leave it there right?

I’ll try ordering like 20$ worth of
stuff at first, to try and see.

Also, how much do you pay in shipping?

Yeah bhai they didnt even ring the bell just left it there, the shipping was free u gotta check if it is in ur country too

and also what country are you from?

Norway

• +1
Reactions: aber and PseudoMaxxer
how many times have you done this ?

• +1
Yeah bhai they didnt even ring the bell just left it there, the shipping was free u gotta check if it is in ur country too

Norway
my nordigger

• Love it

Massage gun

Grip strength

Jump rope

Quality bracelet

Brow plucker

Nose hair trimmer

Gua sha

Light therapy device

Ice roller

Eyebrow razor

Sleep mask

Neck curl shit

Tongue scraper

Nail clipper

Quality cuban chain

Bonnet bbcs use

Another bracelet

Hair comb set

Nice shorts

You pay by giving your data to xi jing ping

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, aber and 1 other person
xi jin ping chigger wont do anything with ur delivery adress and name
Suit yourself but i dont want xi jing ping seeing my dick pics because i installed temu spyware

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, chudlite, LVZZO and 1 other person
At least sometimes they can check the status and if it's delivered or not
You can probably only do this for dirt cheap items anyways and it's only worth it for 20+€ otherwise it's trouble for nothing
Also you might scamming poor people in China

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
At least sometimes they can check the status and if it's delivered or not
You can probably only do this for dirt cheap items anyways and it's only worth it for 20+€ otherwise it's trouble for nothing
Also you might scamming poor people in China
Nah they dont check jfl and yeah theres no point in doing this if ur ordering under 20€

Also idgaf about pooor people in china but lets say I did we’re scamming the company not the workers

what are you a fucking woman?

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
gayest thing ive read all day

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
works for aliexpress too???

what good is there even on temu

Great post

• +1
you got the worst grip strength possible ggwp

Massage gun

Grip strength

Jump rope

Quality bracelet

Brow plucker

Nose hair trimmer

Gua sha

Light therapy device

Ice roller

Eyebrow razor

Sleep mask

Neck curl shit

Tongue scraper

Nail clipper

Quality cuban chain

Bonnet bbcs use

Another bracelet

Hair comb set

Nice shorts

im gonna order a VR headset but knowing these faggot websites i'll only get the box jfl

the quality is great but the max weight is easy

Nah theyll send it to u dw

mirin' idea? (gonna train to last 1hr in bed)

• +1
Reactions: ronaldo and gambino