Temu is 100% free (Temu guide) poorons GTFIH

Temu is basically free, I ordered stuff worth 200$ they are pretty high quality, u may ask how is it free? All u gotta do is go in the app tap ur order and request a refund JFL, they dont even ask u any proof or questions you get ur money back in 2-3 days

And no chiggas will not sell ur useless data containing ur 3rd worlder name

I just listed some stuff thats useful

Massage gun

Grip strength

Jump rope

Quality bracelet

Brow plucker

Lifts for shortcels (Even I use it when i am 6’4.5 so if ur not wtf are u doing? Also the lifts only add like 1.8cm brand new even tho it is advertised as 3cm and problaby shrinks to 1cm as u use them alot so it isnt even much but as ur spine compresses u dont lose a lot of height)

Nose hair trimmer

Gua sha

Light therapy device

Ice roller

Eyebrow razor

Sleep mask

Neck curl shit

Jaw trainer (buy if u wanna look retarded)

Tongue scraper

Nail clipper

Quality cuban chain

Bonnet bbcs use

Another bracelet

Hair comb set

Nice shorts

Thanks bhai

• +1
Reactions: gambino
Mirin hard i was gonna buy one too but ion know where to hide it
na i got u bro just sneak it behind the curtain in ur room or under the bed and wrap it with a blanket, it won't be detected

• +1
Reactions: aber and gambino
na i got u bro just sneak it behind the curtain in ur room or under the bed and wrap it with a blanket, it won't be detected
I js know some retard in my family will get in my room when im not home and find it accidentally

• +1
Reactions: aber
im gonna hide mine under my bed and wrap it with a blanket, i cant risk getting caught with it they wouldnt believe the reason
and btw is it safe to put my actual credit card ?

• +1
Reactions: aber and gambino
  • +1
im gonna hide mine under my bed and wrap it with a blanket, i cant risk getting caught with it they wouldnt believe the reason
and btw is it safe to put my actual credit card ?
Ye its safe bro, its too risky of a buy if you get caught theyll never forget and youll be embarassed ur whole life

• +1
Reactions: aber
Ye its safe bro, its too risky of a buy if you get caught theyll never forget and youll be embarassed ur whole life
the thing though is that ill never get caught so its fine, the hard thing though is going to be sneaking that shit inside my house, my parents are always home

I'm thinking about it like this when my mom come and pick up my sis from school she wont be there and my dad is too retarded to notice a thing so ill just take the box inside quickly

worst case scenario i sneak it inside the broken car we have (no one goes in there for ages) so its a relatively safe spot and every time im tryna bang it i go inside the car, now the hard part is cleaning it how tf am i suppose to clean it , i think i should just ejaculate outside and never inside to never have to bother bringing it inside and cleaning it jfl

• +1
Reactions: aber, gambino and chudlite
Temu is basically free, I ordered stuff worth 200$ they are pretty high quality, u may ask how is it free? All u gotta do is go in the app tap ur order and request a refund JFL, they dont even ask u any proof or questions you get ur money back in 2-3 days

Massage gun

Grip strength

Jump rope

Quality bracelet

Brow plucker

Lifts for shortcels (Even I use it when i am 6’4.5 so if ur not wtf are u doing? Also the lifts only add like 1.8cm brand new even tho it is advertised as 3cm and problaby shrinks to 1cm as u use them alot so it isnt even much but as ur spine compresses u dont lose a lot of height)

Nose hair trimmer

Gua sha

Light therapy device

Ice roller

Eyebrow razor

Sleep mask

Neck curl shit

Tongue scraper

Nail clipper

Quality cuban chain

Bonnet bbcs use

Another bracelet

Hair comb set

Nice shorts

I used to do this with tiktok shop and pandabuy before it was taken down. Basically any chinese shop can easily be exploited because no one gives a shit

• +1
Reactions: aber, gambino and MazoNitNit
the quality is great but the max weight is easy

Nah theyll send it to u dw
brother just get the captain of crush you're not gonna train shit with the ones you got JFLL

or if captain of crush which are the official grip strengtheners are too expensive for u just get that

https://amzn.eu/d/fiH8me0

• +1
btw lots of people online saying they had trouble with refunds on temu, you got any explanation for that...
i dont think anyone frauding w a charge back will be fine, i think a couple like you sure but idk about the majority

btw lots of people online saying they had trouble with refunds on temu, you got any explanation for that...
i dont think anyone frauding w a charge back will be fine, i think a couple like you sure but idk about the majority
Never heard of it i just searched for temu refund reddit and this was the first thing that popped up just read it https://www.reddit.com/r/TemuThings/s/zV08Ey7XYq

• +1
Reactions: MazoNitNit
jfl all that shit is useless af cant you buy like a ps5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ronaldo and gambino

Massage gun

Grip strength

Jump rope

Quality bracelet

Brow plucker

Nose hair trimmer

Gua sha

Light therapy device

Ice roller

Eyebrow razor

Sleep mask

Neck curl shit

Tongue scraper

Nail clipper

Quality cuban chain

Bonnet bbcs use

Another bracelet

Hair comb set

Nice shorts

Thx Chad

• +1
ive refunded succesfuly 30$ ty

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: User28823 and gambino
Delete this you
I bought the items, they arrived i waited 1-2 days went in the app tapped on my order and theres request a refund option there then u just tap I didnt receive my order and u get a refund on the payment method u used in 2-3 days no questions asked
retarded fuck, This is the kinda stuff you gatekeep

• So Sad
@User28823 You freak

stop ruining this site you bitch

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
ur right these incels dont deserve anything tbh
yea they dont deserve shits,you have 10 JLF reacts for no reason

users like @User28823 should get killed

• JFL
  • +1

Ill give them the free iphone method and they will still have smth to say fucking incels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823 and shieldzz
Ill give them the free iphone method and they will still have smth to say fucking incels
they are all autistic losers what u can expect from them,all of them

• JFL
  • +1

nigga u called me broke and ur over here scrambling for 30 bucks :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• Love it
Reactions: User28823
@gambino after how many days u got the refund ?

I used to do this with tiktok shop and pandabuy before it was taken down. Basically any chinese shop can easily be exploited because no one gives a shit
Mirin, what was your Pandabuy scam method?

you think its a reach if i get something thats 50$ when the real price is 200$
dont wanna get in trouble for chargeback fraud ahahaha

Mirin, what was your Pandabuy scam method?
I would intentionally buy fake brands, either refund it without giving it back or report it and say "sold me a fake brand" so they give me my money back. Usually take a week or so.

I removed the branding off the clothing and listed it on depop or vinted as "plain hoodie" or "plain shirt and trousers" sometimes for easy profits like ~$10 - $15 a pop.

• +1
Reactions: gambino and aber
I would intentionally buy fake brands, either refund it without giving it back or report it and say "sold me a fake brand" so they give me my money back. Usually take a week or so.

I removed the branding off the clothing and listed it on depop or vinted as "plain hoodie" or "plain shirt and trousers" sometimes for easy profits like ~$10 - $15 a pop.
Also make sure that the fake product you're looking for has the brand name listed on the buy. Works on ebay too

Fucking genius. My brother got some stuff from Pandabuy. Very good for fashion maxxing. Too bad it’s shut down.

Massage gun

Grip strength

Jump rope

Quality bracelet

Brow plucker

Nose hair trimmer

Gua sha

Light therapy device

Ice roller

Eyebrow razor

Sleep mask

Neck curl shit

Tongue scraper

Nail clipper

Quality cuban chain

Bonnet bbcs use

Another bracelet

Hair comb set

Nice shorts

The fuck is that language