Terastacy BWC only

whitegymmax

whitegymmax

Banned
See this goddess, she had never touched a big black cock, brutal for BBC, not even MBJ would pull this terastacy

Because she is

BWC only

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: sudanguy, OldRooster, Kamui and 4 others
Not alien

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and iam good boy
wow so brutal i guess ill go rope now

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sudanguy, aesthetic beauty, slavicpsycho and 3 others
She looks like a man/tranny. Extremely poor skin phenotype and her freckles/huge pores look like sandpaper. She also has masc eyes and insectoid teeth/mouth area.

You guys call that a "woman"?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), sudanguy, Deleted member 55314 and 6 others
Shes a stacy in the slums of Mumbai. Nothing special about her, she’s a Becky for sure

• JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), DelonLover1999, lemonnz and 4 others
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: sudanguy, BetterOffDead, i hear voices and 7 others
Built for bwc

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged, aleksander, itisoverboyos and 1 other person
She is indeed a gigastacy but she does look kinda tranny ngl.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and whitegymmax
She is indeed a gigastacy but she does look kinda tranny ngl.
She looks like a man/tranny. Extremely poor skin phenotype and her freckles/huge pores look like sandpaper. She also has masc eyes and insectoid teeth/mouth area.

none of you guys have seen a MAN before if you think she is tranny
Margot Robbie looks infinitely more tranny than this foid

• +1
Reactions: BetterOffDead, Deleted member 55314, TechnoBoss and 2 others
Tall white htn with bwc is law for 99% of model stacies. Water is wet and sky is blue.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Alt Number 3
White brah settles down with MtF tranny while BBCs enjoying PAWGs

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and whitegymmax

You mfs have high standards lmao you won't even be able to catch her attention if she walked past you

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax
White brah settles down with MtF tranny while BBCs enjoying PAWGs
any deformed with money can pull a PAWG, or do you think Dredd and Blacked don't pay millions to fuck those PAWGs?jfl

Shes so hot

• +1
Shes so hot
These retardeds coping called her is a trannie, If every coper here saw a woman like this IRL they would remember her until the day they die

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and TechnoBoss
She's literally probably 2nd on my list of most beautiful women I've ever seen, after Adriana Lima.

These copers need to neck themselves ASAP.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, whitegymmax and Jagger
These retardeds coping called her is a trannie, If every coper here saw a woman like this IRL they would remember her until the day they die
Thats what they resort to when they see a very attractive foid like this w her partner, she looks very much like a woman...

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and whitegymmax
She's literally probably 2nd on my list of most beautiful women I've ever seen, after Adriana Lima.

These copers need to neck themselves ASAP.
Logic in .org
Stacy 😍
Images 4 5
Trannie 🤮
2913182 images   2022 05 30T230554656

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and TechnoBoss
Last edited:
unironically u can tell foid above fogs despite picking the worst pic + the second foid being filter/makeup/angle/photoshop/edit fraudded. After so much fraud these foids start looking unhuman like ai painted
You're an actual retard. The 2nd girl (the real Stacy) is a fucking model and has thousands of pictures of her online, looking equally as amazing or better.

JFL at your low T subhuman ass thinking the top girl FOGs her in any capacity.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Lynxress, Jagger and 1 other person
You're an actual retard. The 2nd girl (the real Stacy) is a fucking model and has thousands of pictures of her online, looking equally as amazing or better.

foid above 5.5m followers, foid below has 224k, by your logic foid above fogs 30x. Also just lol at brainrotted forumposters asserting their taste in women is determined by their nonexistent test levels

• JFL
unironically u can tell foid above fogs despite picking the worst pic + the second foid being filter/makeup/angle/photoshop/edit fraudded. After so much fraud these foids start looking unhuman like ai painted

View attachment 2795066
vs
View attachment 2795070
bro she really looks like this in motion
Tumblr 8b60be36b29ec64750a29d24ad0f4dac 6eb1b9b0 400
and she still foggs that femcel boned rat ultra edited in this comparison

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and cube
foid above 5.5m followers, foid below has 224k, by your logic foid above fogs 30x. Also just lol at brainrotted forumposters asserting their taste in women is determined by their nonexistent test levels
5.5 million >pedophiles< and gooks

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
  • Ugh..
Who gives a fuck about instagram followers. Internet celebrities will have more followers than models hmm who fucking would've guessed.

As if PSL is determined by the amount of fucking instagram followers you have. Jesus christ you're retarded.

You'd rather date a fucking boy than a girl at this point. You're too intimidated by Marion Pascale's looks so you need to cope and say the top girl looks better.

I guarantee your subhuman ass would be on your knees for a chance to even speak to her.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and whitegymmax

Dasha Taran meets gook standards, so much so that all her hype is in the east, she is an oriental model, unlike Marion who is a Balmain model and has done campaigns for Dolce and Gabanna

• +1
Dasha Taran meets gook standards, so much so that all her hype is in the east, she is an oriental model, unlike Marion who is a Balmain model and has done campaigns for Dolce and Gabanna
That bitch is ugly

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, TechnoBoss and whitegymmax
>pedophiles
Yes
She still good unmaked, this was taken in a swimming pool, she is without makeup, she is still a gigafogger
Images 5 1

Her boyfriend is a solid chadlite. Probably also a model.

• +1
Who gives a fuck about instagram followers. Internet celebrities will have more followers than models hmm who fucking would've guessed.

As if PSL is determined by the amount of fucking instagram followers you have. Jesus christ you're retarded.

You'd rather date a fucking boy than a girl at this point. You're too intimidated by Marion Pascale's looks so you need to cope and say the top girl looks better.

I guarantee your subhuman ass would be on your knees for a chance to even speak to her.
Nigger are u fucking braindead retarded, u literally said "she has ig followers and is model t.f. shes more attractive" in ur first post so I replied with the seconds IG followers as a rebuttal to ur logic, now ur saying ur own logic is braindead????????

I find the second girl far more attractive, and I guarantee I both have higher test and have had far more sexual success than you.

The first foid is attractive sure, I'm not denying that, I just prefer the look of the second. Unlike you I don't have to use a bunch of low-iq incel buzzwords to deny the attractiveness of the other one. I just-- and so do a lot of other people-- prefer the look of the second.

Also the first looks like shes 26, and the second like shes 17, maybe you're 30 and find that attractive but I personally don't sexually pursue any women above my age.

JFL at incelforumposters using mental gymnastics to defend their taste "if u like this girl ur gay" "shes a boneless freak" "her philtrum ratio is off 0.2 deg". No, shes a worldwide succesful model, if you want to say shes not your type thats fine, your attention seeking behavior comments prove nothing other than ur terminal low iq disease

Man, this prostitute made her career on a face that isn't even hers jfl, I imagine the guy who has sex with her and sees that she's completely different IRL, she gets fogged hard by prime Lilly Collins

• JFL
Reactions: Jagger
Nigger are u fucking braindead retarded, u literally said "she has ig followers and is model t.f. shes more attractive" in ur first post so I replied with the seconds IG followers as a rebuttal to ur logic, now ur saying ur own logic is braindead????????

I find the second girl far more attractive, and I guarantee I both have higher test and have had far more sexual success than you.

The first foid is attractive sure, I'm not denying that, I just prefer the look of the second. Unlike you I don't have to use a bunch of low-iq incel buzzwords to deny the attractiveness of the other one. I just-- and so do a lot of other people-- prefer the look of the second.

Also the first looks like shes 26, and the second like shes 17, maybe you're 30 and find that attractive but I personally don't sexually pursue any women above my age.

JFL at incelforumposters using mental gymnastics to defend their taste "if u like this girl ur gay" "shes a boneless freak" "her philtrum ratio is off 0.2 deg". No, shes a worldwide succesful model, if you want to say shes not your type thats fine, your attention seeking behavior comments prove nothing other than ur terminal low iq disease
DNR ALL THAT SHIT SUBHUMAN SEND ME YOUR PICS OR YOU ARE LARPING YOU HAVE NO SEXUAL SUCCESS KYS

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Man, this prostitute made her career on a face that isn't even hers jfl, I imagine the guy who has sex with her and sees that she's completely different IRL, she gets fogged hard by prime Lilly Collins
:lul:goes to bed with the "Stacy" and wakes up to a ltb monster

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and whitegymmax
DNR ALL THAT SHIT SUBHUMAN SEND ME YOUR PICS OR YOU ARE LARPING YOU HAVE NO SEXUAL SUCCESS KYS

ur oneitis in my DMs stinky indian gook

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and whitegymmax
View attachment 2795085
ur oneitis in my DMs stinky indian gook
JFL at trying to flex some texts. Tells me enough about how old you are/how inexperienced you are if you think that's a flex. I've got millions of those texts dalit.

• +1
JFL at trying to flex some texts. Tells me enough about how old you are/how inexperienced you are if you think that's a flex. I've got millions of those texts dalit.
Did you have sex with her? That's what matters at the end of the day

Height is ever-ack

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Did you have sex with her? That's what matters at the end of the day
Of course I did. That dalit probably took her on a date and got that text at the end of the night JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and whitegymmax
Of course I did. That dalit probably took her on a date and got that text at the end of the night JFL.
deluded betabux, paid for dinner and didn't fuck her jfl

• JFL
Reactions: cube and TechnoBoss
It was an american foid i met on a cruise ship, she sent me this after the second night I slept with her after she insisted I stay up, wont be continuing this conversation though by the way u type i can tell ur gigalowiq and also either muslim or indian neither of which are races which I associate with

It was an american foid i met on a cruise ship, she sent me this after the second night I slept with her after she insisted I stay up, wont be continuing this conversation though by the way u type i can tell ur gigalowiq and also either muslim or indian neither of which are races which I associate with
DM face or be quiet kid. Keep coping.

• +1
any deformed with money can pull a PAWG, or do you think Dredd and Blacked don't pay millions to fuck those PAWGs?jfl
They dont, white sluts fuck BBC for free in fact they betabuxx niggers
Meanwhile tall rich white brah can only get trannies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whitegymmax and 📎♿️⚙️
They dont, white sluts fuck BBC for free in fact they betabuxx niggers
Meanwhile tall rich white brah can only get trannies
White men have to betabuxx meanwhile niggers get betabuxxed. Just be fucking black

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax and EggKing
none of you guys have seen a MAN before if you think she is tranny
Margot Robbie looks infinitely more tranny than this foid
What’s up with this forum calling any woman with a decent jaw a tranny

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax, Michael Myers and DelonLover1999
  • +1
Reactions: sudanguy and Michael Myers
She's good-looking, but "Tera Stacy" is a stretch, and so is "Stacy."

There are zero Stacies. They all fraud to look better. Only Chads are real but extremely rare.

• JFL
Reactions: sudanguy