Terrible neck pain

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
Idk i slept like 3 hours in a normal position as far as I'm aware of but I literally feel like an artery is going to explode if i try to move my neck.

Ded srs maybe it's my time to leave this world

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
I'm always in a perpetual state of neck pain what's your occupation? Do any heavy lifting?

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I'm always in a perpetual state of neck pain what's your occupation? Do any heavy lifting?
My occupation os being depressed all day cuz of my heartache. And I'm not hitting the gym yet

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz
My occupation os being depressed all day cuz of my heartache. And I'm not hitting the gym yet
I'm thinking of quitting my job an taking it easy for like a month I miss doing nothing at all.

• Woah
I'm thinking of quitting my job an taking it easy for like a month I miss doing nothing at all.
What you expect that month to be and what it's actually gonna be might be 2 different things.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
What you expect that month to be and what it's actually gonna be might be 2 different things.
Truth I’ve been rotting since June 2019 and I thought things would be good due to friends but everything didn’t pan out how it should of. Now I’m depressed with mental illness

• +1
Truth I’ve been rotting since June 2019 and I thought things would be good due to friends but everything didn’t pan out how it should of. Now I’m depressed with mental illness
Yh I've been rotting since then.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl