Terror attack in Rotterdam tonight

Gengar

Gengar

unattractive
Staff

"Suspect Rotterdam yelled "Allahu akbar" according to witnesses"

That's near my house. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

It wasn't me, I was too busy shitposting. I couldn't even hurt a fly.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, truthhurts, mug and 32 others
Wtf are u doing @NumbThePain

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, Autismcel, notsocommonthumb and 2 others
usual suspects

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Suns9999, Debetro and 8 others
Admiring diversity hard :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Suns9999, Debetro and 14 others

yh bu- but bro diversity is a chance:soy:!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, notsocommonthumb and YungTrappa
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, Suns9999, notsocommonthumb and 2 others

Offtopic but do you bike everywhere?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, notsocommonthumb, soover4me and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, EdgyFashionist, notsocommonthumb and 2 others
Lmao that's what white cuckolds get for being cuckolds.

But they'll still import billions more Muslims and no one will do anything about it

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, Debetro, 1966Ford and 4 others
Thanks for sparing me my daily ritual of opening insta reels to doomscroll Chud edits

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, 1966Ford, notsocommonthumb and 2 others

Do you rot in Rotterdam?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kroker, hopecel, deadstock and 3 others
Offtopic but do you bike everywhere?
Not anymore! I used to when I went to high school. But yeah, tons of people here ride a bike. Nowadays there's these fatbikes though, so there's that.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, YungTrappa, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Lmao that's what white cuckolds get for being cuckolds.

But they'll still import billions more Muslims and no one will do anything about it
:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, notsocommonthumb and YungTrappa
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, bakpaokukus, notsocommonthumb and 2 others
just another priest of the peace religion

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517, notsocommonthumb and YungTrappa
Not anymore! I used to when I went to high school. But yeah, tons of people here ride a bike. Nowadays there's these fatbikes though, so there's that.
Based I’ve always wanted to do that, very difficult when your country has piss poor non-car infrastructure

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, YungTrappa and Gengar

kanker

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, Gengar and YungTrappa
Admiring diversity hard :feelskek::feelskek:
Bismillah the white man will continue being atheist and continue to support secularism and liberalism to bring in more El Kebabis into Europe allhamdullahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, hopecel, yeeyeeslayer and 4 others
I’d love to live there being an no car driving licencepillcel id love it there

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, notsocommonthumb and Gengar
Based I’ve always wanted to do that, very difficult when your country has piss poor non-car infrastructure
I’d love to live there being an no car driving licencepillcel id love it there
The infrastructure is great here. You can get by perfectly fine with public transport. Seriously, having a car is completely unnecessary. All those taxes you gotta pay and whatnot. Best to either walk and use public transport or cycle to places. I gave my brother's bike to our mutual friend so he can keep it for sometime. It's been weeks now. I plan on cycling again at the end of the year or beginning of 2025.

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
More smv boost for Muslim badboyz

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, EdgyFashionist and notsocommonthumb
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and notsocommonthumb
Don't get mistaken most if not all dutch are weary of Muslim men and hate them especially women who don't feel safe around them

The social life of a Muslim in western Europe is hell and I look Muslim so I know and had one eighty degree different results when I wore a cross earring so it was this for sure

Women will scowl at Muslim men thet s aloy of resentment

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, PrinceLuenLeoncur and notsocommonthumb
Don't get mistaken most if not all dutch are weary of Muslim men and hate them especially women who don't feel safe around them

The social life of a Muslim in western Europe is hell and I look Muslim so I know and had one eighty degree different results when I wore a cross earring so it was this for sure
They don't feel safe around the younger generation who are basically "hangjongeren" because they often act like shitheads and whatnot.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, notsocommonthumb and yandex99
Bismillah the white man will continue being atheist and continue to support secularism and liberalism to bring in more El Kebabis into Europe allhamdullahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Salamaleikum Abdul

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and notsocommonthumb
They don't feel safe around the younger generation who are basically "hangjongeren" because they often act like shitheads and whatnot.
They also feel hate and unsafe around them in general

I had a lot of hate and mean looks until I wrote cross earrings where people were nice to me and I am ugly ogre but before that even hookers would reject me while they're nice when I signal I'm a liberal guy

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
they're also insanely unhygienic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: themanthechrist and Gengar
they're also insanely unhygienic
The idea that Muslim men are cucking European guys is a laughable projection from clueless american rightwingers

Women hate them

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Debetro and notsocommonthumb
inshallah habibi

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

allahu akbar😂

someone just got culturaly enriched, nothing more, go along chud

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
need more of those

helps me win arguments online

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
need more of those

helps me win arguments online
I’d make a joke right now but I think the Dutch intelligence agency is already on my ass after this thread. :ogre:

Ik doe geen vlieg kwaad, geen zorgen jongens. :Comfy:

@WeiWei notice how it’s the black Christian ma. Now defendin Christie children and the European. Your race are soft faggots now we have to take up the mantle and protect you from the Islamic hordes. No wonder your women fuck us

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
christian african population are the wealthiest and most civil. their fertility rate is 3.1 while for allahu ackbar africans its close to 7+

islam makes people evil
@
WeiWei
@WeiWei notice how it’s the black Christian ma. Now defendin Christie children and the European. Your race are soft faggots now we have to take up the mantle and protect you from the Islamic hordes. No wonder your women fuck us

christian african population are the wealthiest and most civil. their fertility rate is 3.1 while for allahu ackbar africans its close to 7+

islam makes people evil
Yes Islam is evil that’s why the bbc Christian’s have to save the other races of Christian’s for they are soft and weak the mandate of Christ has been handdd over to the BBC

The lala snackbar Africans will be crushed inshallah

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and hopecel
Cagefuel is that the terrorist survived. In the Netherlands that is the worst thing that could've happened.

He will probably spend like 10 years in prison and then another 10 years in involuntary mental facilities.

During these 20 years, he will get food, shelter, medical treatment, psychological treatment, court cases and lawyers have to be paid for years. All this is the amount of money that society will now spend ON HIM, we aren't even talking about the damage he cause by KILLING people.

He will never pay taxes, never have a job, never contribute positively to society in any fucking way, all while society will be spending
HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF EUROS on him over the following 2 decades.

The best thing, the thing that should be done, is to dig a hole, cut his throat, and dump his body in it. Do it today rather than tomorrow.

This is what should be done, but society is CUCKED.

It is done for.
9dd5d82b0caf34cb737a9e555c1d40b0fb93aadfa59f8ffe1934ceaeb223f8ef,w400.jpg

@PROMETHEUS jfl at getting rid of death penalties in modern society.

• +1
Reactions: human304, Debetro and PROMETHEUS
openly torturing people like this before cutting their throats would also work as a deterrent for future terrorism.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and human304
Cagefuel is that the terrorist survived. In the Netherlands that is the worst thing that could've happened.

He will probably spend like 10 years in prison and then another 10 years in involuntary mental facilities.

During these 20 years, he will get food, shelter, medical treatment, psychological treatment, court cases and lawyers have to be paid for years. All this is the amount of money that society will now spend ON HIM, we aren't even talking about the damage he cause by KILLING people.

He will never pay taxes, never have a job, never contribute positively to society in any fucking way, all while society will be spending

The best thing, the thing that should be done, is to dig a hole, cut his throat, and dump his body in it. Do it today rather than tomorrow.

It is done for.

Society is cucked

Best approach is to watch it as an outside observer since it’s only gonna get worse

39a883e7 0b98 45ce 97a2 d1f7654bae4e

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, Gengar, hopecel and 1 other person

It is done for.

Don't worry the Fourth Reich is incoming

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar, truthhurts, hopecel and 1 other person

It is done for.

this is the cucked mentality of the west.

same with shamima begum, left uk at 15 to marry is is chads. have three kids, dump slaughtered heads on dustbin like its nothing.

is kept alive with taxpayers money, fed, clothed, court cases being fought on .

like just put one lead between this bitch's head. problem solved.

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston

Users who are viewing this thread

Back