Terror attack in Rotterdam tonight

this is the cucked mentality of the west.

same with shamima begum, left uk at 15 to marry is is chads. have three kids, dump slaughtered heads on dustbin like its nothing.

is kept alive with taxpayers money, fed, clothed, court cases being fought on .

like just put one lead between this bitch's head. problem solved.

View attachment 3186872
White secularist gaythiest moment

• +1
Reactions: human304
White secularist gaythiest moment
west has gone mad. that kenyan teacher i was talking to once told me, that african muslims the legal ones get easy visa access to west , while the chiristian africans are denied visas.

west is actively destroying itself.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
west has gone mad. that kenyan teacher i was talking to once told me, that african muslims the legal ones get easy visa access to west , while the chiristian africans are denied visas.

west is actively destroying itself.
The J are responsible for this all

@WeiWei notice how it’s the black Christian ma. Now defendin Christie children and the European. Your race are soft faggots now we have to take up the mantle and protect you from the Islamic hordes. No wonder your women fuck us
Are you sure he's Christian? I haven't watched the video but most black people here aren't religious. The only ones who are are Somalis and stuff.

Cagefuel is that the terrorist survived. In the Netherlands that is the worst thing that could've happened.

He will probably spend like 10 years in prison and then another 10 years in involuntary mental facilities.

During these 20 years, he will get food, shelter, medical treatment, psychological treatment, court cases and lawyers have to be paid for years. All this is the amount of money that society will now spend ON HIM, we aren't even talking about the damage he cause by KILLING people.

He will never pay taxes, never have a job, never contribute positively to society in any fucking way, all while society will be spending
HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF EUROS on him over the following 2 decades.

The best thing, the thing that should be done, is to dig a hole, cut his throat, and dump his body in it. Do it today rather than tomorrow.

This is what should be done, but society is CUCKED.

It is done for.
9dd5d82b0caf34cb737a9e555c1d40b0fb93aadfa59f8ffe1934ceaeb223f8ef,w400.jpg

@PROMETHEUS jfl at getting rid of death penalties in modern society.
He's in the hospital. :ogre:

Are you sure he's Christian? I haven't watched the video but most black people here aren't religious. The only ones who are are Somalis and stuff.
That’s the point the white man is only nominally Christian they are retards. Sure blacks are prone to retarded heresies but the ones true to the faith are more than those of the pinkoids

Yeah blacks are kinda secularist but are very spiritual hence rarely gaythiest though as I said we are susceptible to gnostic bullshit due to low IQ we just don’t scream and shout it because our religion tells us to be humble in our religion unlike Islam which says you must make a big dance over fasting or stn lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back