Tesla stock

C

CopeIsReal

"To rope or not to rope"
What are your guys opinion on tesla (stock) and its future ? I personally think the stock will continue to rise as we are not many decades away from fossil fuel running out and Tesla being (by far) the best company on their field, they will defenitly be the most dominant automobile facturer in the future.

Everyone into finance that I know think its too expensive for what it is, they meme on it. However, some people truly believe in Tesla and Elon to take over the world, if this is you then the price is justified. Nobody can truly predict the future. Tesla could continue to dominate the industry or other automobile giants(etc..) will catch up over time.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 2214 and 2 others
Most likely. My parents invested money into it before quarantine.

Elon musk should find a cure to baldness instead of exploring space

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManzareK, Pumanator, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
Elon musk should find a cure to baldness instead of exploring space
nah even tho thats a joke i dont give a fuck ab baldcels, plus the way into space would be the end of subhumanity

There’s no justifiable reason for the price

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Looks234
For those saying that it's overvalued -- should I sell then?

Mostly a meme cause people see it as "futuristic" even though it's the present and I don't see it as worthwhile.

my Brother became 20k Richer when he invested in Tesla stock couple of months ago.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
For those saying that it's overvalued -- should I sell then?

If Biden will do the green deal thing.. Tesla will have shit tons of competition.

What are your guys opinion on tesla (stock) and its future ? I personally think the stock will continue to rise as we are not many decades away from fossil fuel running out and Tesla being (by far) the best company on their field, they will defenitly be the most dominant automobile facturer in the future.
Completely over valued. Price is based on hype alone. They don't have a product that is that valuable. Electric cars are as basic as it gets. It's extremely old tech. First cars were actually electric. Electric engine is super old technology and it's extremely simplistic thing.
The only reason why it even took this long to have electric cars, was because battery tech was just that bad, and it still is tbh. Also all the fossil fuel manufacturers were actually sleeping and got too cozy, but now they're forced to act and they will.
They're not revolutionary or anything really. In fact, teslas suck a lot in terms of manufacturing quality. The usual run of the mill manufacturers have an upper hand in this regard, by far.

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal and DicedFeta
I can imagine that bc of their AI that has the most data and gets smarter with even more data, then a network effect will maybe justify the price because better self-driving AI equals to more users which in turn feed the AI better and so on

Considering the valuation is higher than Volkswagen,Bmw,Ford,Volvo etc combined i however still don't think it is fairly valued

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal
Imagine not shorting tesla rn