Test bloat after hopping off

Zar

Zar

Bronze
Joined
Jan 14, 2026
Posts
401
Reputation
190
I’m now 2 weeks of any anabolics and my face is still as bloated as before how is this possible I want to reset my face and than hop on again. When does my face come back to normal
 
could just be because of excess sodium tbh, just debloat normally and see if that helps (drink water, eat pottasium, limit sodium) n if its bad take supplements like dbloat that helped me
 
could just be because of excess sodium tbh, just debloat normally and see if that helps (drink water, eat pottasium, limit sodium) n if its bad take supplements like dbloat that helped me
Bro debloat from Kshami 😂😭 I’ve used lasix that doesn’t even work for me. I now ordered eplerenone and Hydrochlorothiazide hope it arrives this time with stupid Indiamart customs.
 

Similar threads

holysasa
Replies
8
Views
65
shortmanlett
shortmanlett
Farsin
Replies
8
Views
105
trueslavicleo
trueslavicleo
zoxx99
Replies
8
Views
59
zoxx99
zoxx99
Orvik
Replies
4
Views
64
Orvik
Orvik
dyelbro
Replies
4
Views
28
dyelbro
dyelbro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top