Test boosting advice? 15 turning 16 in April

Teli

Teli

Bronze
Stats 152 pounds something like 71 kg 5’9 to 5’10 ish yeah just drop any useful advice thanks

just inject bro, test changed my face a crazy amount in a good way

• +1
Reactions: odux
How do I look trans
Idk man you just have that estrogenic soy look in your eyes. Like I feel sad just by looking at you, YOur face reminds me of a dark rainy night after getting a bad test score.

Your pretty much softmaxed anyway, just get surgery for ur recessed jaw and blast roids, not much more you can do. Also listen to height subliminals on youtube

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: appealmaxed and ducksoover
Idk man you just have that estrogenic soy look in your eyes. Like I feel sad just by looking at you, YOur face reminds me of a dark rainy night after getting a bad test score.

Your pretty much softmaxed anyway, just get surgery for ur recessed jaw and blast roids, not much more you can do. Also listen to height subliminals on youtube
bro need help and you began to tell him about what is wrong with his face 💀

Look at my other threads and decide if he’s right please
bro, it doesn't matter if this guy is right or wrong, don't give it so much importance, do all the softmaxx you can and get out of this shit. You literally just need the ntpill on everything, plus you just have to get a girl interested in you and make you her type, that's it. Just get out of this shit and do yourself a favor.