TEST DURING PUBERTY

C

CurryCelHater

Bronze
is taking high dose testosterone during puberty cope? obviously one will experience body hair growth, muscle, etc, but will any thing else happen? i’m talking masculinization of face and bone growth. cope or no?

Me before and after T

8F47DB4C 0FF8 49B3 9441 5C40FBF5AA7B
3C26118E 51A0 4A7F 9100 63D0F1DCEC18

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: capybar, iam good boy and m0ss26
is taking high dose testosterone during puberty cope?
That will just make you stop growing earlier (more T -> more E -> stop growth earlier then normal boys -> manlet)

Summary: high T will make you a manlet

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: n9wiff, EsteMog and iam good boy
i’m talking masculinization of face and bone growth. cope or no?
Big cope

Open mouth chewing on every side + increasing dht (massively....) + vitamine D (no suplements) = will do the work

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
That will just make you stop growing earlier (more T -> more E -> stop growth earlier then normal boys -> manlet)

Summary: it make you a manlet
i meant on the condition you have your E under control. i know high T and super low E isn’t the best combination though.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and CurryCelHater
androgens (so T and DHT) will increase eye brow bridge, chin and maybe jaw size

but high T has many bad side effects due to the estrogen and more.... , so increasing you dht is a better option

also there is more proof that dht masculinize the body not T

dht + chewing

• +1
androgens (so T and DHT) will increase eye brow bridge, chin and maybe jaw size

but high T has many bad side effects due to the estrogen and more.... , so increasing you dht is a better option

also there is more proof that dht masculinize the body not T

dht + chewing
what about at 19-20? will test make your chin and jaw bigger?

what about at 19-20? will test make your chin and jaw bigger?
difficult question, some people notice jaw and chin size increase even after 18 (probably due to androgens etc....)

So maybe if you get lucky but you should not expect it

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and finn899
do you have a mental illness i should be aware of?
is taking high dose testosterone during puberty cope? obviously one will experience body hair growth, muscle, etc, but will any thing else happen? i’m talking masculinization of face and bone growth. cope or no?
Typical greycell

im the only one who helped him in this thread -> he started insulting me?? / did not even rep me message"s

Greycels are like negros

• JFL
Typical greycell

im the only one who helped him in this thread -> he started insulting me?? / did not even rep me message"s

Greycels are like negros
bro i don’t know what REP IS RETARD. why do you care about REP on an INCEL FORUM

Big cope

Open mouth chewing on every side + increasing dht (massively....) + vitamine D (no suplements) = will do the work
Why opened mouth chewing also how to increase dht

Summary: high T will make you a manlet
If you take AI then it wouldn't make your growth plate close rigtht?

Correct, even though that’s dangerous asf lol
No, if you do the correct dosage then the side effects will be minimal nothing dangerous. Such as joint pain. It pretty safe compare to other stuff mf be taking in this forum.