Test E or Sarms , which one is more worth it ?

C

chigoha

get looks or die trying
at lower dosages because i just want to enhance strength and get faster gains but i'm not sure which cycle to run

12.5mg MK677 + 2.5mg LGD + 6.25mg enclomiphene
12.5mg MK677 + 5mg RAD and + 6.25 mg enclomiphene
12.5mg MK677 + 150mg/week TEST E + 6.25 mg enclomiphene (pct)

which one is more worth it meaning pretty good gains (at least 2x faster than natty training) with minimal to no side effects ?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
pct is a meme and if you dont want to feel like shit you should always use a test base

at lower dosages because i just want to enhance strength and get faster gains but i'm not sure which cycle to run

12.5mg MK677 + 2.5mg LGD + 6.25mg enclomiphene
12.5mg MK677 + 5mg RAD and + 6.25 mg enclomiphene
12.5mg MK677 + 150mg/week TEST E + 6.25 mg enclomiphene (pct)

which one is more worth it meaning pretty good gains (at least 2x faster than natty training) with minimal to no side effects ?
Why are you running 150mg test e it's worthless unless you are on trt or cruising
Minimum blasting dosage imo should be 300mg + and 500mg would alone give you much better results than lgd or rad or both combined even

• +1
Reactions: callisto and smoothsexy
Why are you running 150mg test e it's worthless unless you are on trt or cruising
Minimum blasting dosage imo should be 300mg + and 500mg would alone give you much better results than lgd or rad or both combined even
idk i would maybe run 250-300mg because as i explained , i just want that small boost in gym performance not to turn into a freak

anyways , is there a significant difference in risks and side effects between 500 and 250 mg ?

• +1
idk i would maybe run 250-300mg because as i explained , i just want that small boost in gym performance not to turn into a freak

anyways , is there a significant difference in risks and side effects between 500 and 250 mg ?
Not much significant difference in risks but in the gains

Not much significant difference in risks but in the gains
what would you advise me in order to minimize side effects , for example would a very short cycle of 500mg (1 month) be safer and better than 3 months on 250mg ?

Last edited:
  • +1
what would you advise me in order to minimize side effects , for example would a very short cycle of 500mg (1 month) be safer and better than 3 months on 250mg ?
I wouldn't advice you anything
Literally research as of now you don't have knowledge about peds
Go on bodybuilding forums watch yt videos and then make your final decison

why would you do 1 month cycle jfl, you blast and cruise or dont inject at all @lebronjames23

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, ItsOverCel and 5.5psl
I wouldn't advice you anything
Literally research as of now you don't have knowledge about peds
Go on bodybuilding forums watch yt videos and then make your final decison
already did lol , everyone says different things that's why i'm confused

• +1
why would you do 1 month cycle jfl, you blast and cruise or dont inject at all @lebronjames23
because as i said , i don't wanna turn into a freak , just get that boost in gym gains

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lebronjames23, smoothsexy, 5.5psl and 1 other person
because as i said , i don't wanna turn into a freak , just get that boost in gym gains
Get the boost in hairloss and ED too

• +1
Reactions: madcap88
sarms are shit, liver damage, bad hairloss with rad140 if youre prone. also rethink your pct, normal clomid pct dosage is 2 weeks 50mg ed 2 weeks 25mg ed.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: madcap88
You are heavily over rating 500mg test
It won't suddenly make you a muscle monster lmfao

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, Deleted member 2268 and chigoha
You are heavily over rating 500mg test
It won't suddenly make you a muscle monster lmfao
i know dude
anyways all i want is find the least dangerous cycle with the least side effects that gives at least some minimal gains

• +1
oh yes 1 month cycle with give you female gaze. you will get bloated, acne and hair loss.
I achieved this natty

• +1
Reactions: smoothsexy
roids vs drugs that don't work as well as roids, cost 3x as much, unknown sides, and are just as suppressive in doses high enough to do anything

roids brah

roids vs drugs that don't work as well as roids, cost 3x as much, unknown sides, and are just as suppressive in doses high enough to do anything

roids brah
yeah that's why i'm thinking maybe roids at low doses are way better than sarms

i know dude
anyways all i want is find the least dangerous cycle with the least side effects that gives at least some minimal gains
1) Get Turkesterone, Tribulus, Beta Ecdysterone, Epiciphenine, Laxogenin, HMB, Phosphatic Acid, Test X-Bomb Booster, and Max Diuretic (same brand). Take everyday

2) Start drinking Casein Protein before every workout and before bed every night.

Thank me later. Don't risk your health with SARMS, etc. The above will make you feel like your on them anyway

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lebronjames23 and smoothsexy
1) Get Turkesterone, Tribulus, Beta Ecdysterone, Epiciphenine, Laxogenin, HMB, Phosphatic Acid, Test X-Bomb Booster, and Max Diuretic (same brand). Take everyday

2) Start drinking Casein Protein before every workout and before bed every night.

Thank me later. Don't risk your health with SARMS, etc. The above will make you feel like your on them anyway
I completely agree @lebronjames23

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
is that even good for your hormones to take that much shit? most of these powders are not even tested so you dont even know what you are getting?

what results did you get from this stuff?

what ?! that's too much compounds JFL , imagine having to bother with all the boxes , remembering which one you took and which one you didn't yet

what ?! that's too much compounds JFL , imagine having to bother with all the boxes , remembering which one you took and which one you didn't yet
Amazon lists and a bottle organization system lol.

There are reviews, research, and anecdotes online for them

Amazon lists and a bottle organization system lol.

There are reviews, research, and anecdotes online for them
on second thought i might consider that kind of regimen , a combination of several weak and safe compounds might be better than one or two potentially dangerous ones

however i think some of them are unnecessary : i googled that "epiciphenine" and "phosphatic acid" and didn't find anything , same for "test x-bomb booster"

i'm especially interested in HMB, turkesterone and laxogenin

how do these compounds do compared to sarms in terms of gym gains ?

Last edited: