Test to see if you’re high disgust or low disgust

Based on this test, are you high disgust or low disgust?

• Total voters
AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Skepta - Same Old Story
If your friend has smashed a very good looking girl, and she suddenly starts following you on IG. Would you pursue her or not?

If you wouldn’t pursue her you’re high disgust. If you would you are low disgust.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: nathan, FacialStructure404, Jova and 6 others
I have reason to believe most incels are high disgust. @try2beme

• +1
Reactions: nathan, Jova, vermillioncorefan and 7 others
I have gynophobia

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: LegitUser, emeraldglass, Jova and 11 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, jacky hanma, zurzolo and 1 other person
I am high disgust. Is that good or and according to your philosophy? Might also be because I have OCD/germophobia and foids are walking germ meatbags (men too but foids are stink more, scientifically proven).

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: futureashtray, Jova, pneumocystosis and 10 others
I am high disgust. Is that good or and according to your philosophy? Might also be because I have OCD/germophobia and foids are walking germ meatbags (men too but foids are stink more, scientifically proven).
I don’t think it’s inherently bad or good. I think the trait may however explain risk aversion and subsequently inceldom to a degree. I don’t think the correlation coefficient is high in regards to inceldom, but it definitely plays a factor in risk aversion which holds most incels on this forum back.

Also do you mind pinning this thread😊

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, WatermelonLover, zurzolo and 2 others
I don’t think it’s inherently bad or good. I think the trait may however explain risk aversion and subsequently inceldom to a degree. I don’t think the correlation coefficient is high in regards to inceldom, but it definitely plays a factor in risk aversion which holds most incels on this forum back.

Also do you mind pinging this thread😊
Makes sense. Well, I’m high disgust in combination with low interest. So that’s a recipe for trueceldom. But back when I had a oneitis (we all know how that ended up :feelsbadman:), I definitely could sense being guilty of risk aversion.

Pinging? Did you mean pinning? Sure. :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray, Jova, AspiringMogger and 1 other person
It depends, maybe yes, because I am not competitive, but I don't like being 'slayer'. So I don't know.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, zurzolo, Imretarded? and 1 other person
Makes sense. Well, I’m high disgust in combination with low interest. So that’s a recipe for trueceldom. But back when I had a oneitis (we all know how that ended up :feelsbadman:), I definitely could sense being guilty of risk aversion.

Pinging? Did you mean pinning? Sure. :Comfy:
Yea I’ve been on discord too much recently

• +1
Reactions: Jova, zurzolo and Gengar
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, serialcoper, zurzolo and 1 other person
Bhai there’s plenty of siil in the sea. I would never smash what my friend smashed :sick:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, |Daddy_Zygos|, h111 and 6 others
Nah most incels are low disgust, they just never get a baddy following them so can't capitalize on it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, Imretarded?, JohnDoe and 2 others
i'm hot, but im lazy to pursue

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, zurzolo and AspiringMogger
Haha I see. I also took the liberty to add a poll. :feelsgood: (Sometimes mod abuse can be positive :ogre:).
You should add the choice too, (see results) if people don’t know😍

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Gengar
Bhai there’s plenty of siil in the sea. I would never smash what my friend smashed :sick:
FYI There is a reason I made this thread, woke up to a funny notification:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Hulk Hogan
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Beastimmung
i really want that girl but she is in couple what shud i do OP

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zurzolo, Imretarded? and AspiringMogger
Only if she has a really small waist or looks like gio scotti

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, zurzolo and AspiringMogger
If your friend has smashed a very good looking girl, and she suddenly starts following you on IG. Would you pursue her or not?

If you wouldn’t pursue her you’re high disgust. If you would you are low disgust.
The test fails miserably and becomes invalid for 80% of the place the moment it suggests the words "If you have a friend" :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias, LonelyLooksmaxxer, serialcoper and 4 others
i really want that girl but she is in couple what shud i do OP
Depends on how you know her. You might as well play the long game if you two were classmates or some shit.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
Depends on how you know her. You might as well play the long game if you two were classmates or some shit.
met in parties, she flirted wiz me next her bf, told her i liked her, now she know she liked it but say she's in couple, but every party now there is a strong sexual tension but i respect the brocode and i dont want to destroy a relationship

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and AspiringMogger

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and WatermelonLover
met in parties, she flirted wiz me next her bf, told her i liked her, now she know she liked it but say she's in couple, but every party now there is a strong sexual tension but i respect the brocode and i dont want to destroy a relationship
Tell her next time you’re both partying you don’t care about her boyfriend. If he is your friend don’t do it, but if you don’t know him no shame in cucking him

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and PARISIEN
Tell her next time you’re both partying you don’t care about her boyfriend. If he is your friend don’t do it, but if you don’t know him no shame in cucking him
VILLAIN ARC PART 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LonelyLooksmaxxer, zurzolo and Darkeningstar
i'm ugly so no i'll keep my friend and ghost her

• +1
This is a good test, I actually would reckon that possibly over 50% of males are low disgust, and thus need to be wiped from the gene pool. This is a very dysgenic trait.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lookologist003, St.TikTokcel, zurzolo and 1 other person
This is a good test, I actually would reckon that possibly over 50% of males are low disgust, and thus need to be wiped from the gene pool. This is a very dysgenic trait.
The poll says 50% too. It’s an interesting phenomenon

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
The poll says 50% too. It’s an interesting phenomenon
It's not only women who have primitive and dysgenic traits that bring down all of humanity. Men have quite a number aswell, it's really bad actually.

• +1
More than 3 lines detcted read rejected

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, zurzolo, rileyma10 and 1 other person
More than 3 lines detcted read rejected
IMG 8429

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, zurzolo, Gengar and 1 other person
I think high disgust probably translates to lower general health due to weaker bodies having a subconscious fear of pathogens they are more susceptible to.

Ever since my health got worse due to injury I’ve found myself having a lower tolerance for any type of disgusting stimuli. Things that never fazed me before I now avoid or have a subconscious anxious reaction to.

I’d still smash the girl tho.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, zurzolo and AspiringMogger
I think high disgust probably translates to lower general health due to weaker bodies having a subconscious fear of pathogens they are more susceptible to.

Ever since my health got worse due to injury I’ve found myself having a lower tolerance for any type of disgusting stimuli. Things that never fazed me before I now avoid or have a subconscious anxious reaction to.

I’d still smash the girl tho.
This sounds like pseudo science Ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hypernormie and Imretarded?
This sounds like pseudo science Ngl
Because it is, I’m not a scientist nor do I claim to be right, just spitballing

I’m not saying healthy individuals are disgusting freaks but that they would have a higher tolerance to it

Kind of like how strong people take more risks and so are more likely to end up dead in tragic accidents than weak people

Sometimes things can be counterintuitive like that

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and AspiringMogger
I would

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Pursue for sex? Sure
For ltr? Hell no

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
A follow on IG means nothing, unless she clearly wants to fuck I'm not putting in any effort

women will always be dirty cheating whores and thats why the only acceptable answer is to not pursue

low t niggas lmao, i would do threesome with her and my friend

• JFL
Reactions: LonelyLooksmaxxer and AspiringMogger
A follow on IG means nothing, unless she clearly wants to fuck I'm not putting in any effort
when a girl follows on ig first thats pretty good sign

• Hmm...
Reactions: 0S4MA
when a girl follows on ig first thats pretty good sign
not really, many people from school just add each other when it pops up if they recognize the name

but as an adult its a better sign

not really, many people from school just add each other when it pops up if they recognize the name

but as an adult its a better sign
Most users are adults brev

it can be the same for uni/college. I'm just saying a follow isn't as great of an IOI as people think
It is if you don’t know the girl

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA and shizuku11111