Test to see if you’re high disgust or low disgust

Based on this test, are you high disgust or low disgust?

• Total voters
not really, many people from school just add each other when it pops up if they recognize the name
obviously lmao but this is cleraly not that kind of situation

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
obviously lmao but this is cleraly not that kind of situation
I still wouldn't pursue this girl if all she's giving me is a follow and I have to do the pursuing

for me to fuck my friends sloppy seconds it would need to fall into my lap easily

If your friend has smashed a very good looking girl, and she suddenly starts following you on IG. Would you pursue her or not?

If you wouldn’t pursue her you’re high disgust. If you would you are low disgust.
It depends nigga theres different types of freinds

• Hmm...
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Are you supposing that this disgust is generated because it was your friend cumming in this woman? This seems bluepilled. If you are anything above 18, any woman you get with has going to have had different guys inside of her; you wont be her first. What does it matter if it was your friend who was in her first?

I voted "low disgust", because that is an unavoidable reality. Unless you're looking for a girlfriend in the maternity ward.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
If your friend has smashed a very good looking girl, and she suddenly starts following you on IG. Would you pursue her or not?

If you wouldn’t pursue her you’re high disgust. If you would you are low disgust.
I wouldn't, and I don't ever want to, give my friend the chance to say, "You slept with her second, I fucked her first."

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and AspiringMogger
I wouldn't, and I don't ever want to, give my friend the chance to say, "You slept with her second, I fucked her first."
I know guys that share the same girl same night they’ve piped. It’s all jokes, not for a relationship just smashing and passing

Nigga I would fuck her if she showed interest maybe, but a follow doesn't really mean jackshit tbh and I aint pursuing a bitch over it

Last edited:
'Silver medal still shine'
'You couldn't stretch her out, so she resorted to me'

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
I know guys that share the same girl same night they’ve piped. It’s all jokes, not for a relationship just smashing and passing
Would never share a girl or do a MMF shit.