TESTICLEMAXXING - how i increased my testicle volume by 40%

D

Deleted member 21044

Kraken
Most men don't pay much attention to their testicles, so you can get far ahead with this guide.

I increased my testicle volume from 27ml to 38ml in 3 months.

Why should you want it?

Testicles are the source of dimorphism. They produce the testosterone that makes you a man. Testicle size has been proven to correlate with blood testosterone levels. Increasing testicle size will impact your facial masulinity (bone structure, bone density, facial muscles) as well as boost general muscle growth. It also improves mental health, libido and energy.

2. Testosterone levels correlate positively with penis size. It's clinicaly proven to be able to increase length and girth. It is also known that when the baseline level of testosterone drops, the penis often shrinks.

3. More testosterone is linked to more pheromone secretion. Pheromones in male sweat cause an instinctive physiological reaction in women, making them sexually aroused and submissive.

4. Large testicles are visually attractive to women. Just as big breasts are to men. Women are evolutionarily wired to seek out men with larger testicles, because they are more fertile and competent.

5. Larger testicles produce more sperm. This will increase your semen volume by a little, which is attractive. But the main addvantage is it triggers a more positive hormonal reaction in the women you ejaculate into. Sperm have been shown to contain hormonal transmittors that induce certain pleasurable states of mind when absorbed by the vaginal tissue.

What i did:

Balls icing. The testicles operate more efficiently at a lower temperature. I applied ice to my balls for cca 15 minutes twice a day.

2. Cold showers. Hot showers are unnatural and introduce unnecessary heat into the organism which is proven to kill sperm and impair testicular function.

3. Testicular tanning. This is the only time when heating up the testicles is positive. The UV light absorbed by the skin has been shown to increase testosterone by as much as 100% (for a brief period), alongside enlarging the testicles.

4. Don't shave. Most shaving products contain xenoestrogens, which get absorbed by your skin and disrupt you endocrine system, damaging your testicles. Iy you have to shave, use lard and a ceramic blade.

5. Don't wear underwear. It's an unnecessary layer of clothing that retains heat and restricts free function of the cremaster muscle, which naturally adjusts your testicles based on temperature.

6. Healthy diet. The most important but obvious point. Minimise phytoestrogen intake, eat "manly food", ideally local - meat, dairy, bread, eggs, fruit, vegetables. Not cucked food like sweets, flavoured stuff, soy, chips, shakes, soda, etc.

7. Proper sleep.

8. Don't take steroids. Steroids will trick your body into thinking it's producing enough testosterone so it stops wasting energy on testicle tissue and your balls shrink. It's possible (but hard) to recover from this. Once you get of steroids, your natural T production is wrecked for long.

Grow your balls, bruh.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tyronelite, Iblamejordan, Deleted member 27772 and 35 others
before after? :feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ruakh, futuregigamogger, Lonenely sigma and 19 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, thecel and Deleted member 21044
I think i know a subreddit about testicle pumping. If you have the dick pumping device might as well try that.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ArcticStorm, chasing aesthetics, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
Why tho? Mewing is enough. Remember to drink water.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, mizrahi_hater, Dystopian and 3 others
I think i know a subreddit about testicle pumping. If you have the dick pumping device might as well try that.
That's not the way to do it. It might increase the size, but damage the function, which is the last thing i wanna do.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
just have a coconut theory

• JFL
Reactions: gymcel_retard
Lard and a Ceramic Blade? That sounds unpleasant.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
bone smash balls too

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: UltMogMan, Daniel Plainview, Aypo129 and 4 others
I don’t do any cold showers or cold anything to my balls so I could try it and not wearing underwear, ive never shaved my balls other than with a trimmer one time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
thread gets worse more u read

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Danish_Retard, JapaneBAC and 6 others
I used to do all of this shit until I came to the sad realisation that steroids are the answer. Everything else is cope.

After a while of trying your hardest to avoid all endocrine disrupters you’ll realise it’s next to impossible unless your rich and live on a farm. May aswell just inject T and never have to worry about hormones being disrupted again.

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas, Deleted member 20652, Daniel Plainview and 4 others
27ml to 38ml
Interesting to think how you'd measure that.
Imagine a fail montage of you tripping over because of your measurements

Interesting to think how you'd measure that.
Imagine a fail montage of you tripping over because of your measurements
I cut them out, retard. No tripping over.

• +1
my balls are shrinked most of the time

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 21044
Most men don't pay much attention to their testicles, so you can get far ahead with this guide.

Why should you want it?

Testicles are the source of dimorphism. They produce the testosterone that makes you a man. Testicle size has been proven to correlate with blood testosterone levels. Increasing testicle size will impact your facial masulinity (bone structure, bone density, facial muscles) as well as boost general muscle growth. It also improves mental health, libido and energy.

2. Testosterone levels correlate positively with penis size. It's clinicaly proven to be able to increase length and girth. It is also known that when the baseline level of testosterone drops, the penis often shrinks.

3. More testosterone is linked to more pheromone secretion. Pheromones in male sweat cause an instinctive physiological reaction in women, making them sexually aroused and submissive.

4. Large testicles are visually attractive to women. Just as big breasts are to men. Women are evolutionarily wired to seek out men with larger testicles, because they are more fertile and competent.

5. Larger testicles produce more sperm. This will increase your semen volume by a little, which is attractive. But the main addvantage is it triggers a more positive hormonal reaction in the women you ejaculate into. Sperm have been shown to contain hormonal transmittors that induce certain pleasurable states of mind when absorbed by the vaginal tissue.

What i did:

Balls icing. The testicles operate more efficiently at a lower temperature. I applied ice to my balls for cca 15 minutes twice a day.

2. Cold showers. Hot showers are unnatural and introduce unnecessary heat into the organism which is proven to kill sperm and impair testicular function.

3. Testicular tanning. This is the only time when heating up the testicles is positive. The UV light absorbed by the skin has been shown to increase testosterone by as much as 100% (for a brief period), alongside enlarging the testicles.

4. Don't shave. Most shaving products contain xenoestrogens, which get absorbed by your skin and disrupt you endocrine system, damaging your testicles. Iy you have to shave, use lard and a ceramic blade.

5. Don't wear underwear. It's an unnecessary layer of clothing that retains heat and restricts free function of the cremaster muscle, which naturally adjusts your testicles based on temperature.

6. Healthy diet. The most important but obvious point. Minimise phytoestrogen intake, eat "manly food", ideally local - meat, dairy, bread, eggs, fruit, vegetables. Not cucked food like sweets, flavoured stuff, soy, chips, shakes, soda, etc.

7. Proper sleep.

8. Don't take steroids. Steroids will trick your body into thinking it's producing enough testosterone so it stops wasting energy on testicle tissue and your balls shrink. It's possible (but hard) to recover from this. Once you get of steroids, your natural T production is wrecked for long.

Grow your balls, bruh.
have you heard about testicle stretching, lower hanging testicles will make testicles look bigger

Progress pics?

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and HappyJanitor
I wouldn't risk the function for visual gain.
supposedly it increases testosterone, the skin can stretch indefinitely with the spermatic cord being the hard limit but stretching a few cm seems to only have benefits.
considering doing this because my circumcision caused my testicles to be higher up than normal due to lack of skin

• Hmm...

Why should you want it?

What i did:

7. Proper sleep.

Grow your balls, bruh.
this seems like a what to do so your balls dont shrink guide rather than a grow your balls guide. still apreaciate it tho. from icing your nuts did ur sperm count go up? also you would think icing and cold showers would shrink them no? over a long period of time

this seems like a what to do so your balls dont shrink guide rather than a grow your balls guide. still apreaciate it tho. from icing your nuts did ur sperm count go up? also you would think icing and cold showers would shrink them no? over a long period of time
I haven't measured the sperm count, but icing and showers almost certainly doesn't shrink them (if you don't freeze them completely, which is practically impossible). The testicles cannalways heat themselves up by cremaster contraction and bloodflow, but can't cool themselves past a certain point.

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
Over if you dont have egg sized balls

• Love it
This is very important. Testicle size is life. Women adore big balls. I'd rather have top 1% ball size than top 1% penis size.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Paroxysm and Deleted member 21044
  • Love it
Lard is a good suggestion. I never go to skin on my balls though, just run an electric razor over them.

• +1
Cold shower and avoiding phones and shit just helpes your sperm health, doesnt increase test or increase testicle size. Its not a 2 way street

9) take steroids and get all of their benefits and inject hcg

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Splinter901 and Deleted member 21044
Are you Eminem? I believe he got his balls bigger

• +1
you forgot the single most important thing: eat raw mear

• Love it

• Love it
Need a dickmaxxing thread from you, buddy boyo.

• Hmm...
Reactions: UltMogMan and Deleted member 21044
Another ‘just trust me bro’ thread. Gonna ice and tan my balls bc some rotting incel told me to? You got any studies that prove doing any of this will actually grow balls? or r these just delusions

• Hmm...
Reactions: UltMogMan
what the fuck happened to this forum why is this pinned

btw sugar is good

I indirectly iced my balls trying to freeze the fat pad on my dick and it actually started to hang lower flaccid, I did no other penis enlargment exercise or anything

• Love it