TESTICLEMAXXING - how i increased my testicle volume by 40%

how can i go outside with no underwear bro

with my dick n balls shaking n clapping

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
It's ok i do it. Noone will notice and it feels great and high T.
it feels great fasho its jus yo dick is printed on yo shi wen u dnt got underwear and its very clearly visible , plus how cn u hide the boners 24/7

if that wasnt an issue i wldnt b wearing underwear

Most men don't pay much attention to their testicles, so you can get far ahead with this guide.

I increased my testicle volume from 27ml to 38ml in 3 months.

Why should you want it?

Testicles are the source of dimorphism. They produce the testosterone that makes you a man. Testicle size has been proven to correlate with blood testosterone levels. Increasing testicle size will impact your facial masulinity (bone structure, bone density, facial muscles) as well as boost general muscle growth. It also improves mental health, libido and energy.

2. Testosterone levels correlate positively with penis size. It's clinicaly proven to be able to increase length and girth. It is also known that when the baseline level of testosterone drops, the penis often shrinks.

3. More testosterone is linked to more pheromone secretion. Pheromones in male sweat cause an instinctive physiological reaction in women, making them sexually aroused and submissive.

4. Large testicles are visually attractive to women. Just as big breasts are to men. Women are evolutionarily wired to seek out men with larger testicles, because they are more fertile and competent.

5. Larger testicles produce more sperm. This will increase your semen volume by a little, which is attractive. But the main addvantage is it triggers a more positive hormonal reaction in the women you ejaculate into. Sperm have been shown to contain hormonal transmittors that induce certain pleasurable states of mind when absorbed by the vaginal tissue.

What i did:

Balls icing. The testicles operate more efficiently at a lower temperature. I applied ice to my balls for cca 15 minutes twice a day.

2. Cold showers. Hot showers are unnatural and introduce unnecessary heat into the organism which is proven to kill sperm and impair testicular function.

3. Testicular tanning. This is the only time when heating up the testicles is positive. The UV light absorbed by the skin has been shown to increase testosterone by as much as 100% (for a brief period), alongside enlarging the testicles.

4. Don't shave. Most shaving products contain xenoestrogens, which get absorbed by your skin and disrupt you endocrine system, damaging your testicles. Iy you have to shave, use lard and a ceramic blade.

5. Don't wear underwear. It's an unnecessary layer of clothing that retains heat and restricts free function of the cremaster muscle, which naturally adjusts your testicles based on temperature.

6. Healthy diet. The most important but obvious point. Minimise phytoestrogen intake, eat "manly food", ideally local - meat, dairy, bread, eggs, fruit, vegetables. Not cucked food like sweets, flavoured stuff, soy, chips, shakes, soda, etc.

7. Proper sleep.

8. Don't take steroids. Steroids will trick your body into thinking it's producing enough testosterone so it stops wasting energy on testicle tissue and your balls shrink. It's possible (but hard) to recover from this. Once you get of steroids, your natural T production is wrecked for long.

Grow your balls, bruh.
Guide for shaving?

Guide for shaving?
I don't shave. But if you have to, use ceramic blade + animal fat as lubricant (lard, butter). Alum stone if you cut youself (not ideal, best if ou can let it bleed).

Trimming is much better than shaving overall, but letting it grow mogs.

• +1
I don't shave. But if you have to, use ceramic blade + animal fat as lubricant (lard, butter). Alum stone if you cut youself (not ideal, best if ou can let it bleed).

Trimming is much better than shaving overall, but letting it grow mogs.
did your "reverse mewing" thread get removed

the whole thread had me dead :lul:

Hey man, I've been sunbathing my testicles for a while now and I've gotta ask, should I cool them down after sunbathing with ice? Or is it good If I just go with my day after?

I always go on with my day normally after sunbathing and take a cold shower after working out but I am not sure if having my testicles heated for so long is good

Hey man, I've been sunbathing my testicles for a while now and I've gotta ask, should I cool them down after sunbathing with ice? Or is it good If I just go with my day after?

I always go on with my day normally after sunbathing and take a cold shower after working out but I am not sure if having my testicles heated for so long is good
I usually cool them because jt feels good and it's most likely beneficial. They heat up pretty fast while sunning.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 16515
I used to do all of this shit until I came to the sad realisation that steroids are the answer. Everything else is cope.

After a while of trying your hardest to avoid all endocrine disrupters you’ll realise it’s next to impossible unless your rich and live on a farm. May aswell just inject T and never have to worry about hormones being disrupted again.

Testosterone makes you handsome

//Thomas DOM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
How do you measure testicle volume?

• +1
Reactions: chinpilled69
I indirectly iced my balls trying to freeze the fat pad on my dick and it actually started to hang lower flaccid, I did no other penis enlargment exercise or anything
could you explain this more lol

• +1
Reactions: PYT
could you explain this more lol
I just iced my dick on the area ontop, and it started hanging lower

I stopped cause I got frostbite

I just iced my dick on the area ontop, and it started hanging lower
(sorry for this image lmao)

area ontop you mean that part? after icing it with cubes your non-erect penis started hanging lower?

• +1
Reactions: PYT
(sorry for this image lmao)
View attachment 1965470
area ontop you mean that part? after icing it with cubes your non-erect penis started hanging lower?
Yeah I do t know why, I assumed fat was being broke down but idk exactly why it happened

Ezgifcom gif maker 7

The dick should hang lower than the balls
- Rich Piana

Only 6, 7 and 8 are legit tbh
All that other stuff is some reddit-tier BS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chinpilled69 and Deleted member 21044
Bumping this gem

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person
Why should you use ceramic blade?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and Deleted member 21044
Why should you use ceramic blade?
Particles of nickel and rust get absorbed by your skin, they lower testosterone and increase risk of cancer.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 27772
Particles of nickel and rust get absorbed by your skin, they lower testosterone and increase risk of cancer.
I won't shave my ballers :ROFLMAO: but I'll look into it for regular facial hair shaving

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and Deleted member 21044
I won't shave my ballers :ROFLMAO: but I'll look into it for regular facial hair shaving
I use an electric shaver for facial hair where the blades don't come into contact with the skin.

On my way to achieve lion like massive steel balls

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21044