Testicles in the sun

krylx

krylx

Gold
I read putting my balls in the sun will boost my test so I did it when I saw the sun shining on my bed did it for like 15 minutes. After it ended my balls started to feel pain. Am I getting testicular cancer? My friend did warn me not to do it

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: northern mogger, LowTierVitoBss, muh and 1 other person
Your friend is gatekeeping, keep doing it daily.

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger, Autismcel and rainzm
I read putting my ball in the sun will boost my test so I did it when I saw the sun shining on my bed did it for like 15 minutes. After it ended my balls started to feel pain. Am I getting testicular cancer? My friend did warn me not to do it
how hot was the sun

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
I read putting my ball in the sun will boost my test so I did it when I saw the sun shining on my bed did it for like 15 minutes. After it ended my balls started to feel pain. Am I getting testicular cancer? My friend did warn me not to do it
yes do it and def sit in the sun for more than 15 mins

Don’t sun bath at peak sun hours retard, morning and an hour or two before the sun sets

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
Do it everyday, just like Liver King "its PRIMAL af"

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and krylx
I read putting my balls in the sun will boost my test so I did it when I saw the sun shining on my bed did it for like 15 minutes. After it ended my balls started to feel pain. Am I getting testicular cancer? My friend did warn me not to do it
cancer (y)

Wouldn't recommend

Just have a rigid sleep schedule and expose yourself to sunlight after waking up. Have a good micronutrient profile. That will do way more for testosterone and for overall endocrine support and mental health.

• +1
Reactions: krylx