Testimonial from a girl who got surgery in Pakistan

Well at least no one shits in streets there, even if they they have a allah akbar! problem.

Then again I'd rather get blown up by akbar if I had to be forced to drink cowpiss all day,

I'll give you that op.
Sorry to burst your bubble

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and sandcelmuttcel
"Nearly 10 per cent of the Population of Pakistan lacks any access to sanitary toilets"
"Rehmat Bibi and her sister are two among millions of other women who are forced to defecate out in the open due to a serious dearth of toilets in rural Pakistan."
I'll admit you almost had me going there with all that talk of open defecation and such but alas, the article was merely talking about people in isolated areas being forced to defecate in a field due to their rural areas being underdeveloped.

Then again it can't be anywhere near as bad as it's neighbor to the South tbqh, where they have a reputation for choosing to (or rather not even having knowledge of/the capacity to do so... stemming from/due in no small part thanks to their own- subhumanity) shit on street in already well industrialized (Westernized, just like all other "developing" S U B H U M A N "third world" MONGRELIZED SHITHOLES nations) cities despite having access to proper toilets.

Even still though, I guess that's what happens when you allow subhuman tier races like mongrelized vedoid-dravidians (curries) to invade and replace the original (Indo-)Aryan populace that inhabited that region because of "muh evil caste system" or "muh racism" or something to that effect.

However, I do find the other health risks laid out in the article a bit concerning (further instilling in me the notion that it too much like it's neighbor to the south is infested with filthy subhuman shitskins) but only to a certain extent, as I am then reminded of how the further North you go into Pakistan the less Indian or "curry-like" it becomes and starts it starts turning into something more Aryan in nature, that is to say more Afghani/Pashtun moggerish and even Persianesque in the West.

rdn;tl
rnd;lt
lt;nrd
but yeah pretty gross tbh

Nice English for a random Paki girl. You sure it's not you larping both sides to promote your shithole country?
He’s the borat of pakistan

Can't wait to get my bimax + genio in Rome in a few months so I can start larping that I mewed on .me