TESTIMONY - I am the proof that face > height (and it's not even close)

Drink lots of water, and wash your face twice a day, but I think you were doing that
What did you use to wash your face? Did you use a special brush, what products.

But brother, Wheat Waffles (youtuber) rated me 7/10, to prove it you have my profile face (see the second picture, not the first one where I'm under human) and ub a little bit above I put a link that from a post where I put my eye area. But anyway, as I'm a manlet and I can easily couple, I have mechanically and in fact a face above average.
I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about alot of forum "goodlooking" dudes who literally post no proof. And also dudes I met irl who are deluded thinking they're 7s and 8s. Wheat waffles also rated me a 7/10 too lol. And I agree with you height is cope. I'ma 5'9 tyronelite slayer.

• +1
Reactions: attarde75
jfl.. I've met so many delusional dudes who think they're legit 7s when they're only MTNs, in reality.. Shit even HTNs sometimes think they're chads because they get more attention than their LTN and MTN counterparts.
I used to significantly overrate myself and underrate other people and I was still less delusional than most people here lol

I'm 5'7, 19 years old, and I have no problem having a 7-8/10 girlfriend.

When I was 17-18 (with acne see picture), NO girl would look at me, and all girls rejected me. I thought, obviously it was because of my acne but I also thought it was because of my height (5'7).
So I cleared up my acne and fixed some hair issues, started dating, and like magic it was much easier for me, I went from incel to having an 8/10 girlfriend. I even had a relationship where the girl was 5'8. Only because I went from 4/10 (approx) to 6-7/10 (approx)

Anyway, face = attraction, height = security. But then again, we're not in the age of knights anymore.

I'm 5'7 with multiple 10 smv girls and a bunch of stacylites blowing up my phone

Btw height and security are debatable because lower opponent can easily tackle the taller opponent because of leg range or punch them in sensitive area (I trained martial arts)

Just another manlet coping
I always had respect just because i was 6’3
Your height doesn’t matter only if you are five six years old and even at that time it is still preferable to be tall

Just accept it is over for u