Testosterone acne ?

rc201

rc201

Silver
Joined
Dec 27, 2023
Posts
574
Reputation
329
I’ve been microdosing isotretinoin at 40 mg every 3 days for about 6 months.


I just started testosterone this week at 500 mg/week, split into two 250 mg shots. I took my first 250 mg shot on Monday along with 250 IU of HCG, and I’m doing my second 250 mg shot today.


I noticed a little bit of acne/redness showing up on my right cheek compared to yesterday. Nothing crazy at all, just a few small red spots.


Could the testosterone already be causing acne this quickly, or is it probably too early to tell? For anyone who has run 500 mg test while using low-dose isotretinoin, did the Accutane keep the acne under control, or did you eventually have to adjust the dose?


I’m also planning on adding dutasteride. Once I add it, would that be expected to help keep the androgen-related acne under control, or does dutasteride not make much of a difference for acne while running testosterone?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and cvskll
why only every 3 days? do it daily nigga it's just accutane
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman, cvskll, foidfondler and 1 other person
I’ve been microdosing isotretinoin at 40 mg every 3 days for about 6 months.


I just started testosterone this week at 500 mg/week, split into two 250 mg shots. I took my first 250 mg shot on Monday along with 250 IU of HCG, and I’m doing my second 250 mg shot today.


I noticed a little bit of acne/redness showing up on my right cheek compared to yesterday. Nothing crazy at all, just a few small red spots.


Could the testosterone already be causing acne this quickly, or is it probably too early to tell? For anyone who has run 500 mg test while using low-dose isotretinoin, did the Accutane keep the acne under control, or did you eventually have to adjust the dose?


I’m also planning on adding dutasteride. Once I add it, would that be expected to help keep the androgen-related acne under control, or does dutasteride not make much of a difference for acne while running testosterone?
Just do gradually
 
  • +1
Reactions: rc201
why only every 3 days? do it daily nigga it's just accutane
True , I just had it prescribed like that originally cause my acne was mild but I might just change to normal , also is cuz I sometimes drink rare but ye some beers
 
  • +1
Reactions: appealisLAW and cvskll

Similar threads

anemoe
Replies
6
Views
64
ASTRO_YSD
ASTRO_YSD
prettyboychasing
  • Solved
Venting Acne Curse
Replies
16
Views
80
prettyboychasing
prettyboychasing
N
Replies
4
Views
36
nesnakomoy
N
Anavarforthehuz69
Replies
1
Views
35
geekr
geekr
tfrostyz
Replies
7
Views
59
fattofat
fattofat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top