Testosterone and facial hair

Juris

Juris

Bronze
Is the ablity to grow a full beard really a sign of high testosterone?

Is the ablity to grow a full beard really a sign of high testosterone?
there is def some correlation but you can have low t whilst also having an aladeen beard

• +1
Reactions: crosshold
no correlation, it's genetic

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Dystopian
moreover, those who have a relatively early beard, will generally have a baldness

yes you're dead, I'm 19 too and I only have hair on my moustache (a few hairs here and there on my jaw), and nothing to report on my hair. Btw, look at David Gandy's beard, he has a beard of a prepubescent 20 year old, and crazy hair...

scalp hair and facial hair are associated with high testosterone and good nutrition, diet, exercise, sleep, stress ect...

however some people especially native indians simply dont have the genetics for beard growth or if they do very little

yes you're dead, I'm 19 too and I only have hair on my moustache (a few hairs here and there on my jaw), and nothing to report on my hair. Btw, look at David Gandy's beard, he has a beard of a prepubescent 20 year old, and crazy hair...

scalp hair and facial hair are associated with high testosterone and good nutrition, diet, exercise, sleep, stress ect...

however some people especially native indians simply dont have the genetics for beard growth or if they do very little
Why are you talking nonsense? It's like eyebrows and eyelashes and their density: GENETIC

Im not dead lol

cut your balls off and you cant grow a beard
yeah, same for pubes and other body hair, but there are genetic things like follicle androgen receptor sensitivity in certain places, therefore people with the same T levels and even of the same race and ethnicity would have different beard growth, because the androgen receptor determines how your body responds to testosterone. Also it could be partly due to genetically predisposed different rates of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) conversion

Also it could be partly due to the same reason people have different head hair growth rates and the hormones and mechanisms involved in that:

For example, Insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1) is the key signal responsible for hair follicle growth stimulation. By contrast, transforming growth factor-beta (TGF-beta) is regarded as the key signal responsible for hair follicle growth inhibition

I believe the reason the races that bald the fastest and have the biggest beards are the same (whites, MENA and curries) and the races that bald later and have the least facial are East Asians is because genetically predisposed high follicle androgen sensitivity causes higher chance of balding and improved beard growth

Look how common it is to see soycucks with decent beards

Hormone profile: Visibly obviously low androgen levels. Regarding estrogen, they typically have gyno so they would have an un-ideal high ratio of Estrogen compared to Testosterone and this would be even worse if one is overweight as this causes higher aromatization which causes lower T and higher E via feedback loops

The reason I think they're most likely able to grow beards despite low testosterone is because their facial hair is able to grow under weak androgens, so that means they have high facial hair follicle androgen sensitivity. The reason if they're not balding is either that their head hair follicles may have low androgen sensitivity unlike their facial hair follicles or they will just bald soon

The most likely option is that soycucks like that will probably just bald soon anyway as I always see bald soycucks with thick beards and high pitched voices. They have low t, lot dht or maybe decent dht but shit genetics and high follicle androgen sensitivity everywhere. Idk

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
yeah, same for pubes and other body hair, but there are genetic things like follicle androgen receptor sensitivity in certain places, therefore people with the same T levels and even of the same race and ethnicity would have different beard growth, because the androgen receptor determines how your body responds to testosterone. Also it could be partly due to genetically predisposed different rates of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) conversion

Also it could be partly due to the same reason people have different head hair growth rates and the hormones and mechanisms involved in that:

For example, Insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1) is the key signal responsible for hair follicle growth stimulation. By contrast, transforming growth factor-beta (TGF-beta) is regarded as the key signal responsible for hair follicle growth inhibition

I believe the reason the races that bald the fastest and have the biggest beards are the same (whites, MENA and curries) and the races that bald later and have the least facial are East Asians is because genetically predisposed high follicle androgen sensitivity causes higher chance of balding and improved beard growth

Look how common it is to see soycucks with decent beards

View attachment 1783088

Hormone profile: Visibly obviously low androgen levels. Regarding estrogen, they typically have gyno so they would have an un-ideal high ratio of Estrogen compared to Testosterone and this would be even worse if one is overweight as this causes higher aromatization which causes lower T and higher E via feedback loops

The reason I think they're most likely able to grow beards despite low testosterone is because their facial hair is able to grow under weak androgens, so that means they have high facial hair follicle androgen sensitivity. The reason if they're not balding is either that their head hair follicles may have low androgen sensitivity unlike their facial hair follicles or they will just bald soon

The most likely option is that soycucks like that will probably just bald soon anyway as I always see bald soycucks with thick beards and high pitched voices. They have low t, lot dht or maybe decent dht but shit genetics and high follicle androgen sensitivity everywhere. Idk
yeah thats exactly why I said:

this is for white people not people of other races who have very poor beard growth
scalp hair and facial hair are associated with high testosterone and good nutrition, diet, exercise, sleep, stress
poor hygiene can make you age faster, bald faster, weaker beard growth than what would be fully expressed assuming perfect environmental conditions

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate