TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER LEGIT?

C

CurryCelHater

Bronze

this product worth it or just inject like a real sigma?

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: coispet and Deleted member 32285
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, kebab and Deleted member 32285
overpriced as fuck and magnesium zinc and ashwagandha are too little of a dose, just buy them separately make sure to get magnesium glycinate and ashwagandha ksm-66, make your own supplement stack basically.

• +1
Reactions: kebab and funkyflamingo
overpriced as fuck and magnesium zinc and ashwagandha are too little of a dose, just buy them separately make sure to get magnesium glycinate and ashwagandha ksm-66, make your own supplement stack basically.
how much zinc daily? i sup 15mg but i eat pound of lean venison everyday so thats like 20mgs. i supplement 6mg boron few times a week. worth doing more?

Buy estrogen instead

• +1
Reactions: funkyflamingo
NO TESTOSTERONE FOR YOU GOY!

• JFL
Reactions: futureashtray, kebab and funkyflamingo
get out of my thread you buffoon thumbsucking orangutan

• JFL
Reactions: futureashtray, coispet, kebab and 2 others
this will only boost your testosterone if you have a very shit diet.

Wouldn’t even consider that a boost though it’s more of just bringing you to where you should be anyway

Most of those herbs your talking like a 5-10% increase at max

this will only boost your testosterone if you have a very shit diet.

Wouldn’t even consider that a boost though it’s more of just bringing you to where you should be anyway
my diet is pure perfection ill save my money for more IGF1

I recommend covid booster

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
all you dirty degenerate DISGUSTING GRAYCEL GET THE FUCK OUT MY THREAD

@Ozraelite

• JFL
sigma

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, kebab and the MOUSE
i fw mpmd but this is just a scam

all you dirty degenerate DISGUSTING GRAYCEL GET THE FUCK OUT MY THREAD

@Ozraelite
Nigga you are a perfect circus clown

Laugh funny

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Deleted member 32285
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: diamondbill and Deleted member 32285
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Skywalker and Deleted member 32285
Im not, In fact I was making fun of them
for the last time get out of my thread you soyboy nose picking homeless man. take your NASTY GRAYCELNESS ELSEWHERE

• WTF
for the last time get out of my thread you soyboy nose picking homeless man. take your NASTY GRAYCELNESS ELSEWHERE
I will do what I will you dumb ass graycel. You are an absolute subhuman that wont achieve success. Tell me what race are you?

Im not, In fact I was making fun of them

you zionists are literally lower in the hierarchy compared to them faggot you bow to them.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Skywalker and Deleted member 32285
17 with 15.5 bone age. i have another post with more info if you care. my bone age was 15 one year ago and i was 5’6. i’m 5’9 now. growth plates are still open a lot.

Go enlist to army you dumb teenage bitch and do something productive by dying for Israel.

17 with 15.5 bone age. i have another post with more info if you care. my bone age was 15 one year ago and i was 5’6. i’m 5’9 now. growth plates are still open a lot.

Go enlist to army you dumb teenage bitch and do something productive by dying for Israel.
unless army is giving me supraphysiological doses of GH they can suck it you dirty street rat

• JFL
unless army is giving me supraphysiological doses of GH they can suck it you dirty street rat
I wonder what you will say when you get the call for arms just when you become 18 you stupid rat