Testosterone cycle at 19 = Bigger Forever?

D

Deleted member 3328

Kraken
I'm heavily tempted to do a single testosterone enanthate cycle (500mg/week, 12-15 weeks) this summer.

Test being is the most researched AAS and a PED, side effects are well known. I honestly don't see any reason to use SARMs over it unless someone is scared of needles.

Could I potentially keep around 80% of my gains gained on the cycle without going on another steroid cycle until I'm older (21+)? @KingOfRome

After the cycle I would obviously do a proper PCT, train with the same intensity, eat the same and possibly supplement with MK-677 as well.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Deleted member 3795 and PjSon
you cant keep gains when you come off pct is bullshit. 80%? more like 10%, dude u just need decent body not super big, keep in mind also maintining lots of gains is huge headache

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, middayshowers, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
BUMP

BEEN DEBATING THIS AT 200MG A WEEK

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053 and Deleted member 3328
I'm heavily tempted to do a single testosterone enanthate cycle (500mg/week, 12-15 weeks) this summer.

Test being is the most researched AAS and a PED, side effects are well known. I honestly don't see any reason to use SARMs over it unless someone is scared of needles.

Could I potentially keep around 80% of my gains gained on the cycle without going on another steroid cycle until I'm older (21+)? @KingOfRome

After the cycle I would obviously do a proper PCT, train with the same intensity, eat the same and possibly supplement with MK-677 as well.
Muscle gain is temporary. You will experience significant muscle loss after the cycle. However if u grow taller / wider its permanent

• +1
Reactions: mattzdeb
you cant keep gains when you come off pct is bullshit. 80%? more like 10%, dude u just need decent body not super big, keep in mind also maintining lots of gains is huge headache
COULD PERMANENTLY THICKEN BONES, I.E THICKEN FRAME. AS BONES AREN'T FULLY FORMED TILL 21

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Muscle gain is temporary. You will experience significant muscle loss after the cycle. However if u grow taller / wider its permanent
It's not like I'm at my genetic limit

as steroid use becomes more popular, you will have to get bigger and bigger just to look "muscular" and eventually in the year 2040 kids will be eating 15 meals a day and hitting the gym twice a day just to look "big".

This was considered "big" before. He was literally Superman. By today's standards he's small.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200518-000633.png
    Screenshot_20200518-000633.png
    136.2 KB · Views: 179
It's not like I'm at my genetic limit
jfl 6months on cycle is like 3 years natty lifting. Wouldnt everyone be going on steroids if you will be able to keep most of the gains?

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
if you have enough money to support roids, then why not save up for bimax and other surgeris wihle working out as natty?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama and MentalistKebab
jfl 6months on cycle is like 3 years natty lifting. Wouldnt everyone be going on steroids if you will be able to keep most of the gains?
being scared of the side effects?
10%? JFL, no way

10%? JFL, no way
He is really anti roid btw he thinks T has absolutely no influence on bones and diamorphism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael and PjSon

10%? JFL, no way
you are right as always, okey that it just hope on roids, consecuenses will present of course, and you will have to experience them, also there is no going back

you are right as always, okey that it just hope on roids, consecuenses will present of course, and you will have to experience them, also there is no going back
if you start cycling for muscles, you have to cycle for the rest of your lifeeee to maintain
JFL that's if you beyond your genetic limit

If you aren't at your genetic limit you can keep most of your gains

He is really anti roid btw he thinks T has absolutely no influence on bones and diamorphism
you misinterpreted my opinions, i think t has low effect on facial bones, not zero

Same question with me
Just change 19 with 15

• JFL
LMFAO at this JFL how can you be this uneducated you can keep most your grains just PCT correctly and take mk677 to prevent any muscle wastage during pct personally i used it on cycle as well

• +1

I watch this video every single day tbh
How about low dosages?
He seems fine.He still has his hair despite few pimples

I watch this video every single day tbh
How about low dosages?
He seems fine.He still has his hair despite few pimples
I wouldn't do steroids at 15, they will stunt your height growth
LMFAO at this JFL how can you be this uneducated you can keep most your grains just PCT correctly and take mk677 to prevent any muscle wastage during pct personally i used it on cycle as well
indeed

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
if i dont know that staff then i dont know anything, i been training for more than 3years and have been around lots of bodybuilders and couches and just gymmaxxers, everyone who had touch with roids knows that pct is biggest bullshit that there is. meanwhile you just have theories and zero experience i think

• +1
@jefferson thoughts?

Dumbness should be prosecuted tbh

Why would you fuck up your endocrine System as it is still developing just to look “big”. It isn’t even that hard to gain muscle and obviously if you get off test you’ll lose the muscle but muscle memory will allow you to get to that point again.

• +1
Reactions: Robocok

Yeah you are right
nah not if u take estrogen blockers it could actually increase ur dimorphism and height since test increases IGF
I am literally almost a personal trainer/national powerlifter that has done a cycle b4 gtfo with this retarded info i bet ur one of those people that thinks steroids make ur dick smaller

• +1
nah not if u take estrogen blockers it could actually increase ur dimorphism and height since test increases IGF

I am literally almost a personal trainer/national powerlifter that has done a cycle b4 gtfo with this retarded info i bet ur one of those people that thinks steroids make ur dick smaller
no proof no care

JFL Iam not
Iam 15yo and I have spent countless hours researching every single peptide,sarm and steroid
I know a lot about PCT and everything
I know all side effects
I know everything
Iam just asking people from here should I use it because they are the most brutal and honest ones

JFL Iam not
Iam 15yo and I have spent countless hours researching every single peptide,sarm and steroid
I know all side effects
I know everything
Iam just asking people from here should I use it because they are the most brutal and honest ones
take in mind that most of this online pct info is bullshit, you have to learn it from peoples actual experiences

• +1
JFL Iam not
I know all side effects
I know everything
I would say not yet get on DHT cream though and growth hormone peptides once ur 18 jump on a cycle and plan it correctly (managing estrogen etc) pct correctly (hcg+ nolva + clomiphene) but for now just those 2 should suffice

• +1
I would say not yet get on DHT cream though and growth hormone peptides once ur 18 jump on a cycle and plan it correctly (managing estrogen etc) pct correctly (hcg+ nolva + clomiphene) but for now just those 2 should suffice
Yeah this is my plan:
CJC 1295 DAC,Hexarelin,GHRP-2,Mk-667,SAM-e,Some inhibitors and if I got any money left I will buy Ostarine
A lot of people agree with my stack while others are laughing at it

Yeah this is my plan:
CJC 1295 DAC,Hexarelin,GHRP-2,Mk-667,SAM-e,Some inhibitors and if I got any money left I will buy Ostarine
A lot of people agree with my stack while others are laughing at it
replace ostarine with DHT for dimorphism , you can build muscle whenever you want really but dimorphism starts slowing down

• +1
Reactions: Chad69 and Bruh567
replace ostarine with DHT for dimorphism , you can build muscle whenever you want really but dimorphism starts slowing down
What if Iam prone to balding?

you can if below natural limit

• +1
you can if below natural limit
you cant, natural limit will be way lower because of supression, and if you were able anyways than whats the point, you would reach genetic limit without roids anyways

you cant, natural limit will be way lower because of supression, and if you were able anyways than whats the point, you would reach genetic limit without roids anyways
Because you can get the gain way faster genius

and you would risk side effects and supression because you cant wait year or two for gains? JFL
also joints are not getting strong as fast as muscles so there is addtional risk in that, shitty argument, lets be honest

• +1
Reactions: Robocok
and you would risk side effects and supression because you cant wait year or two for gains? JFL

also joints are not getting strong as fast as muscles so there is addtional risk in that, shitty argument, lets be honest
Test increase mass density

plus you don’t need super joints for muscle if anything your muscles are getting bigger to support the body jfl

It’s realistically 3 years and the roided will be leaner and can cheat if wanting to instead of autisiclly count macros

Tren can make your dick smaller and being a personal trainer doesn't mean much. No offense bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
Tren can make your dick smaller and being a personal trainer doesn't mean much. No offense bro
none taken only on cycle if u don't control ur prolactin since that's what tren latches on to those receptors if u have caber on hand tren + that will make ur sex drive through the roof don't recommend it though u might get horny enough to fuck a dude

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and Robocok
none taken only on cycle if u don't control ur prolactin since that's what tren latches on to those receptors if u have caber on hand tren + that will make ur sex drive through the roof don't recommend it though u might get horny enough to fuck a dude
Ya, I heard you need caber. I'm still pretty horny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
I suggest you do it

I have endocrinologist connect for safe top tier pharma grade test and hgh and im getting bloodtests ill be insane

I did this at 20
honestly go for it if you want, I did this becouse I just wanted how it feels to be on T. It's fucking insane tbh (I was on caber also, felt like a god).
btw. why you don't want to go for sarms?

• +1
I did this at 20
honestly go for it if you want, I did this becouse I just wanted how it feels to be on T. It's fucking insane tbh (I was on caber also, felt like a god).
btw. why you don't want to go for sarms?
I've already done sarms

How many gains did you keep?

• +1
Reactions: Michael